Information on M1T

1. Registered User
    Answers

Information on M1T

Forgive me for going over old ground but i'm new to this site.

A benevolent soul at my local gym gave me a months supply of M1T,5mg in the morning 5mg in the evening,claims he didn't get any sides at all.
    Not sure i believe him?????
    Will you always get testicular shutdown with this stuff .
    I haven't actually taken this gear yet still in my gym bag,is 6-oxo effective pct??if so whats the best way to stack it.

Thanks

2. Board Supporter
    Answers

You need to do a little more research if you think 6-oxo is effective for PCT with M1T. M1T is extremely potent. Search around the board and you will find all the answers you will ever need.
  3. Gold Member
    Answers

do some searching. You'll be shut down. And research your PCT as well, 'cause 6-OXO isn't enough IMO for that poison. Sides are a bitch too. Definitely check things out before you dive in!
    •   

4. Registered User
    Answers

now that it is no longer legal there is no reason to use that crap. Lots of sides plus you will wake up with your liver crying next to you. most people use this 2 on 2 off I believe largely due to the sides.
  5. Registered User
    Answers

How long has it been illegal in the states?they sell in local markets over here...frightening.

Thanks for the advice anyway.most people never tell you full side effects because they don't want to look stupid.
  6. Running with the Big Boys
    Answers

it has been banned around 5-6 months if I remember correctly
  7. Gold Member
    Answers

I think it was banned with the legislation in Jan. '05; Black Tuesday of this century, or whatever it was. The "andro" ban.

Of all the things which might be appropriately regulated (for safety/abuse concerns), I'd say M1T tops the list. Personally, however, I still oppose all such governmental regulation.
  8. Running with the Big Boys
    Answers

true I think it passed about that time but there was a wait period wasn't there? But who really cares it is banned now
  9. USA HOCKEY
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by EXETERCITY
    A benevolent soul at my local gym gave me a months supply of M1T,5mg in the morning 5mg in the evening,claims he didn't get any sides at all.

Will you always get testicular shutdown with this stuff .

I haven't actually taken this gear yet still in my gym bag,is 6-oxo effective pct??if so whats the best way to stack it.

Thanks
    Usually we can jump to conclusion here and simply say any steroid will cause shutdown. But there is a lot of gray area here because shutdown is dose dependent.

Many persons run/used to cruise at 5mg-15mg of Dbol ED for periods of 2 to 4 months (not recommended) before ramping up to 50+mg. Remember Dbol is a test derivative so the body still has an external test source whether it was truly shutdown or not. These people lived to tell about it.

M1T is not testosterone though.

I would think if you cycled 5mg ED of M1T for 2-3months - you'd start to feel like **** sooner or later.

running 5mg of M1T isn't 'worth it' anyway and is hardly an ideal cruising agent.

as for 6oxo, it will eventually restore testicular function after any most any cycle but nolva or clomid are certainly better. Ancillaries aren't really a 'hit or miss' some will be faster and more effective. Another gray area of course.
    My Little Site about Hair Loss & Anabolics-
    hair loss from steroids dot com
  10. Registered User
    Answers

Yet again thanks for all the info,M1T does sound very dangerous,as with all drugs a bit of a lottery.
    My big problem is at 43 i've reached a plateu which is hard to get past,the most potent thing i've ever used is creatin(very effective at first),but i've plateued on that stuff so the next step is either except what i've got and be happy or have a crack with anabolic's any recommendations on where to start or give it a complete miss??????

thanks
  11. Registered User
    Answers

You will find from peoples threads on M1T there are mixed opinions. Some find they love the stuff with little to no sides, others stuggle even with 4AD, and a few wont touch it again. I definately think it would be ideal trying a less potent prohormone if its your first cycle, and certainly invest in Nolvadex and on-cycle/PCT supplements
  12. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by EXETERCITY
    Yet again thanks for all the info,M1T does sound very dangerous,as with all drugs a bit of a lottery.
    My big problem is at 43 i've reached a plateu which is hard to get past,the most potent thing i've ever used is creatin(very effective at first),but i've plateued on that stuff so the next step is either except what i've got and be happy or have a crack with anabolic's any recommendations on where to start or give it a complete miss??????

thanks
    the two people that I know that ran real studies (ones that included multible blood test and comparasons to other steriods) both showed MIT just wreaking the liver profiles. That may not equate to actual damage but it is highly suggestive. The one guy compared his M1T at 10 mg a day to his 150mg a day anadrol. The M1T had produce a worse profile in two weeks then the abombs had in almost 6.

at 43 your still well in the game, there is a 60 something guy at our gym and he puts the young ones to shame for the most part. If your looking for legal options try looking into HRT but that is hard, other options would be a light test cycle or better yet (easier on the joints and tendons) a light test/deca cycle.

I am one of the people that believe that if your going to do this you might as well do the thing right and get the most out of it. A lot of people will ***** foot around and try oral only or really low, low dose of something (not that high dose are good) to try and avoid have any sides or risk when in fact they have almost all the risk and only have a few of the benfits. So I would ether do a real cycle or look into the HRT as a longer term solution.
  13. USA HOCKEY
    Answers

don't run M1T without Testosterone.
    rather don't cycle without test.
    My Little Site about Hair Loss & Anabolics-
    hair loss from steroids dot com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Want to gain muscle+lose fat on M1T
    By Phenomenal in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-09-2003, 04:47 PM