liquid Dbol

revodrew

revodrew

Awards
  • Established
Will running dbol alone prove enough gains to be worth it. One of my buds says that it isnt worth it unless you stack with test which I know for sure will produce alot more but I am not to fond of injections and running the possibility of getting infections. Just mainly looking for personal exp while running it solo. Have used search but hard to find something solid for solo dbol.
Thanks revo

aspire210

aspire210

Awards
  • Established
Will running dbol alone prove enough gains to be worth it. One of my buds says that it isnt worth it unless you stack with test which I know for sure will produce alot more but I am not to fond of injections and running the possibility of getting infections. Just mainly looking for personal exp while running it solo. Have used search but hard to find something solid for solo dbol.
Thanks revo
Best resource I found for oral stand alones, dbol specifically:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/182493-post10.html

eRICH

Awards
IMO no point in running dbol solo-mine as well just stick with SD or PP if your set on doing oral only. Var & OT can be ok too. Everythings better with test though. Honestly the inj are not bad at all. Inj are also healthier in general for you then orals and i find the gains easier to maintain.

sickboy

sickboy

Awards
D-bol is good as a stand alone.Not nearly as toxic as most would have you believe imo.I wouldn't go longer than 8 weeks if I were you though.With proper PCT you should keep alot of it if your dosages weren't to high (under 40mgs a day).

Bigfishy

Awards
I used to do 2 weeks on 4 week off cycles with d-bol. I thought they were reasonably effective.

aspire210

aspire210

Awards
  • Established
I used to do 2 weeks on 4 week off cycles with d-bol. I thought they were reasonably effective.
Seems somewhat logical, not long enough for real HPTA suppression, as ive heard dbol temperaly increases LH. I bet the gains wouldnt be amazing though. What kind of gains did you make?

aspire210

aspire210

Awards
  • Established
you can eat fina pellets?

news to me...
its true. Might want to solute it in alcohol and filter it first tho, then do a wash. The binders most likely will cause stomach discomfort, although the hormone may do the same. It's also very inefficient.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
;) On liquid dbol alone you could gain 20 lbs and keep 15 of it.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
its true. Might want to solute it in alcohol and filter it first tho, then do a wash. The binders most likely will cause stomach discomfort, although the hormone may do the same. It's also very inefficient.
Geez, I remember that dumbass thread at BB.com about using fina orally.. there IS not reason to even mention it that is how ineffient it is as a delivery method..

aspire210

aspire210

Awards
  • Established
Geez, I remember that dumbass thread at BB.com about using fina orally.. there IS not reason to even mention it that is how ineffient it is as a delivery method..
Sorry if everyone isn't in a position to where they can use needles. Maybe those people would like to use something that isn't methylated or maybe they would like to experience the best androgen ever created: tren.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
well if you can't use pins then you might want to look at transdermal which would have a much better success rate..

aspire210

aspire210

Awards
  • Established
well if you can't use pins then you might want to look at transdermal which would have a much better success rate..
Unless you live in a place where your room may be subject to searches, in which case it is easier to hide pills in a twinlab creatine bottle then to hide an alcohol based substance. Not to mention oral syringes which may cause alarm.

I agree that oral is not the best route, but for some it may be their only choice at the time.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
geez, if you have all that to worry about then it is time to give up on the gear and train natural for a while..

Bigfishy

Awards
On a d-bol 2 weeker I would gain around 10 lbs and keep around five. It wasnt a miracle like 4 weeks on SD, but over the course of several cycles it definatly put on some mass. I could imagine if you put together a good solid PCT (Retain, DHEA, ATD, SERM) for between cycles you may have something quite substantial going on.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
well I am hoping that isnt' me. but its not that bad. People are willing to spend just as much or more for oral primo when its at best about 50% and maybe only 30% absorbsion rate (I wish I could get better numbers on that) For some people its worth it. I have known several people that have ran the dbol/fina stack oral and have loved it. yes it is a waste of gear but I feel that way about transdermals too (dmso stinks too). The absorbsion rate for tren ace is better then the transdermal for the same and not far from the transdermal base.

Don't get me wrong I almost always inject everthing, including dbol and very soon tbol. but if I am cycling next december by chance it will be oral only as I am going to be travaling. Tbol, bold ace, and tren (this may be a custom job here, still working on it or the like) chocolate bars. I really just want to see how well I can make this work.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
The "binders" is just methyl cellouse (spell), its harmless. if there is stomach problems its probably the tren.

On a d-bol 2 weeker I would gain around 10 lbs and keep around five. It wasnt a miracle like 4 weeks on SD, but over the course of several cycles it definatly put on some mass. I could imagine if you put together a good solid PCT (Retain, DHEA, ATD, SERM) for between cycles you may have something quite substantial going on.
I havent' tried the SD but I wouldnt' think that the 2 week off 2 on would be the best here. It takes some time for the full effects of the dbol to "kick in" and dbol is reasonable tolerated by the liver so a 6 week cycle shouldn't be too much. as always blood test are a good idea esp if your running over 4 weeks or have ever had elevated blood levels.

Bigfishy

Awards
In my personal experience d-bol has kicked in in no more than a couple days. I got the 2 week d-bol cycle off mesomorphosis where they have articles and logs promoting the technique.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
In my personal experience d-bol has kicked in in no more than a couple days. I got the 2 week d-bol cycle off mesomorphosis where they have articles and logs promoting the technique.
true but I really don't see the strength come until the second or third week, what I said was for the "full effects". then again while I like short cycles (I haven't done but a couple) the 4 (I tried the cycle for pennies thread) week vs the 6 week told me that I did better on the 6 week. I'm not doubting that you did well I am just wondering if some of the dbols effects are not be fully exploted by the two on/off cycle. It wasn't ment to be critical.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 9
deaner239 Anabolics 4
Anabolics 2
Anabolics 9
ralph4u2c Anabolics 26