summer cut, opinions?

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'll be doing more cardio and dropping calories about 500/day. I have some old powders I need to use up.
1-6 MDien 20mg, m4ohn 30mg, 4oht (trans) 200mg
wk 7 m4ohn 30mg, 4oht 200mg
wk 8 m4ohn 30mg.

pct would be your standard nolva, atd, retain, activate...

likes? dislikes? I'm not set on the doses yet.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
8 weeks of orals ? Did that with Phera, good gains 15lbs !!! but keep your immune system in check keep your vitamin c handy as well as echinacea, and just listen to your body, Oh yeah keep tabs on Mdien and gyno, for some its not a prob, but for others its a tough titty... over all good cycle, and you should be ripped, while gaining a lil muscle...

mitch911

Awards
8 weeks of orals ? Did that with Phera, good gains 15lbs !!! but keep your immune system in check keep your vitamin c handy as well as echinacea, and just listen to your body, Oh yeah keep tabs on Mdien and gyno, for some its not a prob, but for others its a tough titty... over all good cycle, and you should be ripped, while gaining a lil muscle...
8 weeks straight ? did u get bloodwork done after that ?

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
m4ohn is pretty mild. I might cut it back to 6wks? whats everyone think about 8? I will keep an eye on mdien but I have never had a problem with gyno. I've got serms and AI's.

Grmlock

Awards
  • Established
i see no problem with cycle. Like you said, MOHN is fairly mild and it takes about 2 wks to kick in..you should rip up using this cycle.

mitch911

Awards
m4ohn is pretty mild. I might cut it back to 6wks? whats everyone think about 8? I will keep an eye on mdien but I have never had a problem with gyno. I've got serms and AI's.
ohh srry i was refferring to the post about 8 weeks on pp

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
8 weeks sounds good to me. guys do it with anavar all the time without thinking twice. m4ohn is supposedly comparable to var, so why not?

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
yeah i got my results from my bloodwork and all is to the good, doc said everything looked great !!!:cheers:

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
Looks like a good run. I'd say with that high dose of MDien for 1-6, start the M4OHN at a lower dose; say 12-16mg/day. You don't need tons at first especially (kick-in time), and you can ramp up if you want during weeks 3-6. Then when you cut out the MDien, you could even go to 32, 36, or even 40mg on the M4.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
cool thanks guys. I'm planning for may.

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
Looks like a good run. I'd say with that high dose of MDien for 1-6, start the M4OHN at a lower dose; say 12-16mg/day. You don't need tons at first especially (kick-in time), and you can ramp up if you want during weeks 3-6. Then when you cut out the MDien, you could even go to 32, 36, or even 40mg on the M4.

Exactly what I was thinking. I've gone as high as 48mg with M4OHN.

duckway

Board Supporter
Awards
Scratch the cycle... Switch to Tren and Test Prop w/ a winny back end... You can't go wrong.. :thumbsup:

Bumbaclaat

Awards
I am trying to figure out what to do...I have a bunch of mdien, m5AA, but only 65 pills worth of mohn and I wanted to do a similar cycle...trying to figure out what to do.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
I am trying to figure out what to do...I have a bunch of mdien, m5AA, but only 65 pills worth of mohn and I wanted to do a similar cycle...trying to figure out what to do.
In that case I'd go something like this :
1. M4OHN 4mg, MDien 12mg
2. M4OHN 4mg, MDien 12mg
3. M4OHN 8mg, MDien 12mg
4. M4OHN 16mg, MDien 12mg
5. M5AA 50-80mg
6. M5AA 50-80mg

the stack should be ok with low dose M4 weeks 1-4. Spreading it out is the only way I'd do it, as it takes time to kick in. At that low dose, best hope is it'll help you with motivation, some synergism with the MD. Some go up to 20mg on the MD, but see how it goes first at 10 or 12. The M5 should harden you up weeks 5-6 and give your strength a boost.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Scratch the cycle... Switch to Tren and Test Prop w/ a winny back end... You can't go wrong.. :thumbsup:
I'd love to do that but my source is dried up from all the attention being brought and plus I want to use up what I have before they come out with new stuff I'll have to buy.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'll be doing more cardio and dropping calories about 500/day. I have some old powders I need to use up.
1-6 MDien 20mg, m4ohn 30mg, 4oht (trans) 200mg
wk 7 m4ohn 30mg, 4oht 200mg
wk 8 m4ohn 30mg.

pct would be your standard nolva, atd, retain, activate...

likes? dislikes? I'm not set on the doses yet.
Hey, I was just looking for user feedback today on Retain. What is your take on it and how do you feel it benefits PCT? Thanks a lot.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I love it. I seem to keep more of my gains pct and seem to lean up instead of gain fat. body fat goes down or stays the same while weight stays the same or only slightly goes down. I love ds products but I've had better luck with retain than LX.