question about blood pressure and m1t6

1. question about blood pressure and m1t6

hi i went to the doctor today and he said i have high blood pressure 160/110 is that scary i feel like starting a cycle of m1t for a month can i start it. or should i start it after my blood pressure goes down it is gonna go up later anyways im assuming.

2. Quote Originally Posted by 1ad man
    hi i went to the doctor today and he said i have high blood pressure 160/110 is that scary i feel like starting a cycle of m1t for a month can i start it. or should i start it after my blood pressure goes down it is gonna go up later anyways im assuming.
    Wait until your bp is normal. m1t = , and any pre-existing conditions will not be good on m1t.

3. Definately stay off until your bp goes down to normal!!! M-1t will make your bp sky roket. I know it did for me. Doc told me to stop taking or doing what ever it was I was doing, or I was asking for trouble. So just wait, and remember to start low, and then go from there depending on how you feel! Especailly since you have a pre existing problem right now, it would not be worth the risk, just to gain 10 or so lbs.
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Question about blood pressure.
    By jman6 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-12-2014, 09:38 AM
  2. Blood Pressure and HRT Question
    By ratdog in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-08-2008, 10:18 AM
  3. Question about PCT's and getting Libido back
    By meila22 in forum Anabolics