mid test cycle surgery concerns

bigred869

Awards
  • Established
around the middle of march, i'll be in the middle of a 600mg/wk test enanthate cycle and i'm scheduled to get 3 wisdom teeth pulled that they'll have to dig for and stitch up and i'll be prescribed an oxycodone-based painkiller after the surgery. are there any concerns or precautions i should be aware of resulting from the test cycle, before, during, or after the surgery?

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
i'd avoid the weights for a couple days to avoid any stitches ripping open that you may require. as for the test, there's no conflict of interest there. i'd be a little more concerned if i were taking dbol or something during that time with oxycodone, but since you're not, no worries :)

bigred869

Awards
  • Established
thanks, that's reassuring. i read online that you should "contact your doctor if you are taking HRT" so i thought it might be a concern. FYI, i will also be undergoing Intravenous (IV) sedation during surgery.

BOHICA

BOHICA

Awards
  • Established
i'd avoid the weights for a couple days to avoid any stitches ripping open that you may require. as for the test, there's no conflict of interest there. i'd be a little more concerned if i were taking dbol or something during that time with oxycodone, but since you're not, no worries :)
I hate how beelz thinks he knows EVERYTHING... Stupid big muscular guy that knows everything. bah

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If I remember right steroids will make your blood thinner so bleeding might be worse. I'm not 100% on this but you might want to check up on it to see if it is a fact.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
I had to have my wisdom teeth surgically removed also. IMO you could do without the oxycodone, they gave me IV valium to put me out. It is more uncomfortable than anything. I also do not take any painkillers unless positively, absolutely, unavoidably necessary.

Another bit of advice, make sure they leave a cup of water within hands reach for when you wake up from the surgery. My mouth was bone dry and my tongue was swollen when I woke up and it was extremely uncomfortable.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
I hate how beelz thinks he knows EVERYTHING... Stupid big muscular guy that knows everything. bah
lol, no way brudda. i've just had my wisdom teeth pulled. one of em had to be cut in way deep into my gum to get out. even then, painkillers weren't a necessity. just hurt to eat for a day or two.

BOHICA

BOHICA

Awards
  • Established
lol, no way brudda. i've just had my wisdom teeth pulled. one of em had to be cut in way deep into my gum to get out. even then, painkillers weren't a necessity. just hurt to eat for a day or two.
I got the only 2 I had yanked, and didn't even have to be put under. They were already coming through, so he was just able to cut them out like normal teeth. I bled alot, but I didn't take any pain killers either.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
yeah, i had 3 (odd number i know), two were visible and the third was way the **** down in my gum, hadn't moved ever. asshole had to cut into my gum and pull it out with some plier looking things. when he was jerking on it, felt like a piece of my fucking brain was being tugged on. LOL.