alcohol and steroids

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.67%

alcohol and steroids

mainly for information purposes only, im a college student and had worked out an ideal time to start my cycle (beginning of feb-april test cyp/ first 3weeks dbol) now during this 10 week period can someone fill me in on the effects if i drink maybe twice during. not like getting smashed but you know, a good buzz. and if its only hard alcohol will it make it better?.. i was just wondering what would happen like would i die, or completely fu*k up my body? just trying to weigh out the decision even tho i dont plan on drinking.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.04%

Quote Originally Posted by bobcats4life
    mainly for information purposes only, im a college student and had worked out an ideal time to start my cycle (beginning of feb-april test cyp/ first 3weeks dbol) now during this 10 week period can someone fill me in on the effects if i drink maybe twice during. not like getting smashed but you know, a good buzz. and if its only hard alcohol will it make it better?.. i was just wondering what would happen like would i die, or completely fu*k up my body? just trying to weigh out the decision even tho i dont plan on drinking.
    why would the type of alcohol you drink make a difference???? I doubt you would die, never say never. however, I imagine if you are dedicated to making the best gains possible, you could make it 10 weeks without any alcohol.
  3. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.67%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I wouldnt do it at all while taking a cycle as drinking lowers your natural test level which in return is the opposite of what you are trying to accomplish by taking the gear in the first place. Now, with that bieng said, it is not going to kill you, it just wont help out any.
    •   

4. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.41%

They dont mix. That simple.
  5. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.67%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I forgot to mention, if you are serious enough about lifting to the point where you are considering using gear then you should be past the point of wanting to drink. Alchoal is just no good to have in your diet when training on a serious level, which you apparently are since you are going to use.

Good post Punta!!
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.67%

haha wow...i got flamed pretty bad... no i dont plan on drinking, im just saying what if. i havent drank anything in a couple months, so id say ive gotten serious enough to start my cycle
  7. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.67%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Then why did you ask, you knew you were gona get ripped on. People who abuse other "drugs" while on gear are the ones who give it such a bad name.

Im glad to see you are serious about your upcoming cycle!
  8. :::6'4 240lbs EndoMorph:::
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.2%

It's given, anytime on cycle... leave the alcohol alone. They just don't mix and like the post said above, it lowers natural test.
  9. Snuggle Club™ mascot
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.53%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

I agree with not drinking, but what does lowering natty test matter if you are shut down?
    Recent log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213350-lean-efx-refined.html
  10. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.67%
    Achievements Posting Pro

So if you are going to run a 26 mile marathon and dont make it, go smoke a cig cause it doesnt matter?
  11. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.4%

stay off it, there aren't any positives to drinking on cycle. if youre in a social situation, and if need be, just have a beer in your hand and sip on it for the night. people wont be on you if they see you have something in your hand.

i agree with everyone else btw^^
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.69%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

i drink a few bud lights every now and then, occasionally get smashed.

is it smart? of course not.
    am i worried? nope.

just don't make it a habit of getting faded every weekend. i'd be a hypocrite if i jumped all over you saying how stupid of an idea it was. i'd definately leave the hard **** alone though. if you must, stick to light beers.

fwiw, when i'm taking orals (dbol, drol, etc.), i avoid alcohol like the plague.
  13. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.67%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebub
    i drink a few bud lights every now and then, occasionally get smashed.

is it smart? of course not.
    am i worried? nope.

just don't make it a habit of getting faded every weekend. i'd be a hypocrite if i jumped all over you saying how stupid of an idea it was. i'd definately leave the hard **** alone though. if you must, stick to light beers.

fwiw, when i'm taking orals (dbol, drol, etc.), i avoid alcohol like the plague.

Tell me its not true, my hero!!!
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.69%

let me add, when i say 'smashed occasionally', it's like 2x per year.
  15. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.67%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I can deal with that!

My comments were solely based on orals as I have never used an injectables in my life, why you may ask, cause i dont know how to obtain them and I am to stupid to make them myself. I am happy with the legal alternatives. I would go with what Beez says cause he has a house full of rats!
  16. Snuggle Club™ mascot
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.53%

I only get drunk at work.
    Recent log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213350-lean-efx-refined.html
  17. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.44%

I would imagine you are facilitating gyno problems and straining your liver to the absolute max. Why put your body in that situation? It's idiotic, it reverses everything you are trying to do.

I am doing a cycle right now, and guess what? I'm a college student too, a frat guy no less. Do I drink?? NO. Believe it or not there is no rule that says because you are in college you MUST drink to be cool. I get more compliments and more respect when pushing plates than curling beers.

If you are worried about your boys making fun of you, just sip out of a solo cup at night with something non-alcoholic in it.
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.69%

true, it also seems idiotic to me to deny yourself a beer when you want one. i don't advocate getting ****faced every night of the week, but to deny yourself a friggin beer because some guy somewhere on a board said it was bad for me because i inject test......seems pretty idiotic to me too. where is all this undeniable proof that a beer will make you **** your liver out? you only live once brutha, don't make it a mini-bootcamp on yourself. self-control is the underlining factor here bros. if you can't stop after 1 or 2 beers, then no, you shouldn't be drinking.
  19. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.06%

Hey Beelz, just curious, but why do you stick to light beers? The difference in alcohol content is only about .8%, and Guinness, Sam Adams, etc are so damn good. Plus, many darker beers also have some benefits by way of antioxidants, phytochemicals, etc.
  20. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.85%

Hey Beelz, just curious, but why do you stick to light beers? The difference in alcohol content is only about .8%, and Guinness, Sam Adams, etc are so damn good. Plus, many darker beers also have some benefits by way of antioxidants, phytochemicals, etc.
    Yeah, I dont drink that much but when I do I like the darker stuff.
  21. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.97%

Quote Originally Posted by BigVrunga
    Yeah, I dont drink that much but when I do I like the darker stuff.

That's kinda how I am with sex.
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.69%

Quote Originally Posted by Beowulf
    i like the way bud light tastes, nothing more. sam adams octoberfest and guiness are the only dark beers i can handle.
  23. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  155 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.42%

personally, i've done about 4 cycles and drank socially on all of them (except the one including anadrol for liver toxification purposes) and i dont have any health problems. there's obviously no benefit to drinking on a cycle, so i do reccommend cutting back, but once or twice a week shouldn't do a noticable amount of damage.
  24. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.4%

once or twice a week? are you saying getting smashed once or twice a week is ok? or a beer once or twice a week is fine?
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.69%

i'd say a beer or two per week ain't **** to worry about.

however, if you're getting smashed once or twice or week, AAS shouldn't even be considered. hell, if you get smashed once a month, you should reconsider your goals. but hey, special occasions do come around.
  26. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.85%

That's kinda how I am with sex.
  27. board observer
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.56%

I don't see how it would hurt your body anymore when you're on test than when you're not on test.

Orals like dbol or superdrol that can be hard on your liver are one thing, but if you're on a ten week test cycle and something special comes up, I say go ahead and party. JMO
  28. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.77%

have 1 beer a day and you'll be fine .. getting drunk twice a week .. find another sport and steer clear of gear
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  222 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.99%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by glenihan
    have 1 beer a day and you'll be fine .. getting drunk twice a week .. find another sport and steer clear of gear
    Ahh poo... I got drunk twice a week. It just happened to be the days I was injecting. Boy howdy my ass looks like grated cheese, but it sure got me over that whole scared of needles thing.
  30. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.56%

Have a few beers if you want its not going to kill you.lol I would definatley recommend avoiding it while in pct though.
  31. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.56%

Quote Originally Posted by bpmartyr
    I agree with not drinking, but what does lowering natty test matter if you are shut down?
    Exactley you can't supress something you don't have. I almost never drink but if I was going to get sloshed I would actually prefer to do it on cycle then off.
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.69%

Quote Originally Posted by glenihan
    find another sport and steer clear of gear you mutha****in' queer, take it in the rear, grab another beer.......
    damn, go ahead rhyme master.

33. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.88%

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Beelzebub again.
  34. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.67%
    Achievements Posting Pro

damn, go ahead rhyme master.

Did you use the SMALL smilies cause it was glen?
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.69%

eh well, thanks anyway, lol.
  36. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.74%

Here are a few reasons I know of that are enough to stop me from drinking - 1. TAKE CARE OF YOUR LIVER - you are already trashing it with SD or whatever, so don't tax it more. 2. It just about stops the good hormone production - IGH, Test, etc. so you undermine making gains. 3. It is a duiretic - so you will have to drink more water 4. It is always a good idea to get stronger and more aggressive and then weaken your judgement capabilities in social situations - NOT.
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.69%

this thread is getting downright funny.
  38. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.45%

true, it also seems idiotic to me to deny yourself a beer when you want one. i don't advocate getting ****faced every night of the week, but to deny yourself a friggin beer because some guy somewhere on a board said it was bad for me because i inject test......seems pretty idiotic to me too. where is all this undeniable proof that a beer will make you **** your liver out? you only live once brutha, don't make it a mini-bootcamp on yourself. self-control is the underlining factor here bros. if you can't stop after 1 or 2 beers, then no, you shouldn't be drinking.

word. Like Beelz said, you only live once. Let loose and have fun now and then. Unless your competing, i don't see any problem with drinking now and then.
  39. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.28%

Quote Originally Posted by Pioneer
    stay off it, there aren't any positives to drinking on cycle. if youre in a social situation, and if need be, just have a beer in your hand and sip on it for the night. people wont be on you if they see you have something in your hand.

i agree with everyone else btw^^
    thats sad if anyone is worried about "not looking cool" just because you dont have a drink in your hand. psh...drink water. if people hassle you cause you arent drinkning, smash them over their head with a gallon jug...you dont want to drink, dont drink. and i agree with beelz...if you want a beer, have one but dont take it further than that. personally i think its wrong and idiotic to get plastered. no good comes from it. perfect example, my roomate got drunk last night, lost his car keys, late for his first day at his new job cause his keys are somewhere in another state.
  40. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.2%

This is the best post I've read on AM in quite some time... :clap:

Similar Forum Threads

1. Sad Article on Flex Wheeler and steroids
    By Yimen E.Cricket in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 04-25-2008, 01:46 AM
  2. Sort of O/T... dr's and steroids
    By corteztk1982 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-22-2003, 11:53 PM
  3. rubbing alcohol and new vial
    By rhatid in forum Anabolics