alcohol and steroids

bobcats4life

Awards
mainly for information purposes only, im a college student and had worked out an ideal time to start my cycle (beginning of feb-april test cyp/ first 3weeks dbol) now during this 10 week period can someone fill me in on the effects if i drink maybe twice during. not like getting smashed but you know, a good buzz. and if its only hard alcohol will it make it better?.. i was just wondering what would happen like would i die, or completely fu*k up my body? just trying to weigh out the decision even tho i dont plan on drinking.

pestis

pestis

Awards
mainly for information purposes only, im a college student and had worked out an ideal time to start my cycle (beginning of feb-april test cyp/ first 3weeks dbol) now during this 10 week period can someone fill me in on the effects if i drink maybe twice during. not like getting smashed but you know, a good buzz. and if its only hard alcohol will it make it better?.. i was just wondering what would happen like would i die, or completely fu*k up my body? just trying to weigh out the decision even tho i dont plan on drinking.
why would the type of alcohol you drink make a difference???? I doubt you would die, never say never. however, I imagine if you are dedicated to making the best gains possible, you could make it 10 weeks without any alcohol.

revodrew

revodrew

Awards
  • Established
I wouldnt do it at all while taking a cycle as drinking lowers your natural test level which in return is the opposite of what you are trying to accomplish by taking the gear in the first place. Now, with that bieng said, it is not going to kill you, it just wont help out any.

revodrew

revodrew

Awards
  • Established
I forgot to mention, if you are serious enough about lifting to the point where you are considering using gear then you should be past the point of wanting to drink. Alchoal is just no good to have in your diet when training on a serious level, which you apparently are since you are going to use.

Good post Punta!!:thumbsup:

bobcats4life

Awards
haha wow...i got flamed pretty bad... no i dont plan on drinking, im just saying what if. i havent drank anything in a couple months, so id say ive gotten serious enough to start my cycle

revodrew

revodrew

Awards
  • Established
Then why did you ask, you knew you were gona get ripped on. People who abuse other "drugs" while on gear are the ones who give it such a bad name.

Im glad to see you are serious about your upcoming cycle!

Achilles13

:::6'4 240lbs EndoMorph:::
Awards
  • Established
It's given, anytime on cycle... leave the alcohol alone. They just don't mix and like the post said above, it lowers natural test.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
I agree with not drinking, but what does lowering natty test matter if you are shut down?

revodrew

revodrew

Awards
  • Established
So if you are going to run a 26 mile marathon and dont make it, go smoke a cig cause it doesnt matter?

Pioneer

Pioneer

Awards
  • Established
stay off it, there aren't any positives to drinking on cycle. if youre in a social situation, and if need be, just have a beer in your hand and sip on it for the night. people wont be on you if they see you have something in your hand.

i agree with everyone else btw^^

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
i drink a few bud lights every now and then, occasionally get smashed.

is it smart? of course not.
am i worried? nope.

just don't make it a habit of getting faded every weekend. i'd be a hypocrite if i jumped all over you saying how stupid of an idea it was. i'd definately leave the hard **** alone though. if you must, stick to light beers.

fwiw, when i'm taking orals (dbol, drol, etc.), i avoid alcohol like the plague.

revodrew

revodrew

Awards
  • Established
i drink a few bud lights every now and then, occasionally get smashed.

is it smart? of course not.
am i worried? nope.

just don't make it a habit of getting faded every weekend. i'd be a hypocrite if i jumped all over you saying how stupid of an idea it was. i'd definately leave the hard **** alone though. if you must, stick to light beers.

fwiw, when i'm taking orals (dbol, drol, etc.), i avoid alcohol like the plague.

Tell me its not true, my hero!!!
:drunk: :frustrate :nono: :sad:

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
let me add, when i say 'smashed occasionally', it's like 2x per year.

revodrew

revodrew

Awards
  • Established
I can deal with that!:clap2:

My comments were solely based on orals as I have never used an injectables in my life, why you may ask, cause i dont know how to obtain them and I am to stupid to make them myself. I am happy with the legal alternatives. I would go with what Beez says cause he has a house full of rats!

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
I only get drunk at work. :D

BHERTZ

Awards
I would imagine you are facilitating gyno problems and straining your liver to the absolute max. Why put your body in that situation? It's idiotic, it reverses everything you are trying to do.

I am doing a cycle right now, and guess what? I'm a college student too, a frat guy no less. Do I drink?? NO. Believe it or not there is no rule that says because you are in college you MUST drink to be cool. I get more compliments and more respect when pushing plates than curling beers.

If you are worried about your boys making fun of you, just sip out of a solo cup at night with something non-alcoholic in it.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
true, it also seems idiotic to me to deny yourself a beer when you want one. i don't advocate getting shitfaced every night of the week, but to deny yourself a friggin beer because some guy somewhere on a board said it was bad for me because i inject test......seems pretty idiotic to me too. where is all this undeniable proof that a beer will make you **** your liver out? you only live once brutha, don't make it a mini-bootcamp on yourself. self-control is the underlining factor here bros. if you can't stop after 1 or 2 beers, then no, you shouldn't be drinking.

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
Hey Beelz, just curious, but why do you stick to light beers? The difference in alcohol content is only about .8%, and Guinness, Sam Adams, etc are so damn good. Plus, many darker beers also have some benefits by way of antioxidants, phytochemicals, etc.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Hey Beelz, just curious, but why do you stick to light beers? The difference in alcohol content is only about .8%, and Guinness, Sam Adams, etc are so damn good. Plus, many darker beers also have some benefits by way of antioxidants, phytochemicals, etc.
Yeah, I dont drink that much but when I do I like the darker stuff.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
i like the way bud light tastes, nothing more. sam adams octoberfest and guiness are the only dark beers i can handle.

bigred869

Awards
  • Established
personally, i've done about 4 cycles and drank socially on all of them (except the one including anadrol for liver toxification purposes) and i dont have any health problems. there's obviously no benefit to drinking on a cycle, so i do reccommend cutting back, but once or twice a week shouldn't do a noticable amount of damage.

Pioneer

Pioneer

Awards
  • Established
once or twice a week? are you saying getting smashed once or twice a week is ok? or a beer once or twice a week is fine?

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
i'd say a beer or two per week ain't **** to worry about.

however, if you're getting smashed once or twice or week, AAS shouldn't even be considered. hell, if you get smashed once a month, you should reconsider your goals. but hey, special occasions do come around.

Moyer

board observer
Awards
  • Established
I don't see how it would hurt your body anymore when you're on test than when you're not on test.

Orals like dbol or superdrol that can be hard on your liver are one thing, but if you're on a ten week test cycle and something special comes up, I say go ahead and party. JMO

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
have 1 beer a day and you'll be fine .. getting drunk twice a week .. find another sport and steer clear of gear

BOHICA

BOHICA

Awards
  • Established
have 1 beer a day and you'll be fine .. getting drunk twice a week .. find another sport and steer clear of gear
Ahh poo... I got drunk twice a week. It just happened to be the days I was injecting. Boy howdy my ass looks like grated cheese, but it sure got me over that whole scared of needles thing. :rofl:

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Have a few beers if you want its not going to kill you.lol I would definatley recommend avoiding it while in pct though.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I agree with not drinking, but what does lowering natty test matter if you are shut down?
Exactley you can't supress something you don't have. I almost never drink but if I was going to get sloshed I would actually prefer to do it on cycle then off.

bda55

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
:toofunny:

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Beelzebub again.

THETEST

Awards
  • Established
Here are a few reasons I know of that are enough to stop me from drinking - 1. TAKE CARE OF YOUR LIVER - you are already trashing it with SD or whatever, so don't tax it more. 2. It just about stops the good hormone production - IGH, Test, etc. so you undermine making gains. 3. It is a duiretic - so you will have to drink more water 4. It is always a good idea to get stronger and more aggressive and then weaken your judgement capabilities in social situations - NOT.

Grifter

Board Supporter
Awards
true, it also seems idiotic to me to deny yourself a beer when you want one. i don't advocate getting shitfaced every night of the week, but to deny yourself a friggin beer because some guy somewhere on a board said it was bad for me because i inject test......seems pretty idiotic to me too. where is all this undeniable proof that a beer will make you **** your liver out? you only live once brutha, don't make it a mini-bootcamp on yourself. self-control is the underlining factor here bros. if you can't stop after 1 or 2 beers, then no, you shouldn't be drinking.

word. Like Beelz said, you only live once. Let loose and have fun now and then. Unless your competing, i don't see any problem with drinking now and then.

UberPooper1

Awards
  • Established
stay off it, there aren't any positives to drinking on cycle. if youre in a social situation, and if need be, just have a beer in your hand and sip on it for the night. people wont be on you if they see you have something in your hand.

i agree with everyone else btw^^
thats sad if anyone is worried about "not looking cool" just because you dont have a drink in your hand. psh...drink water. if people hassle you cause you arent drinkning, smash them over their head with a gallon jug...you dont want to drink, dont drink. and i agree with beelz...if you want a beer, have one but dont take it further than that. personally i think its wrong and idiotic to get plastered. no good comes from it. perfect example, my roomate got drunk last night, lost his car keys, late for his first day at his new job cause his keys are somewhere in another state.

Magickk

Magickk

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
This is the best post I've read on AM in quite some time... :clap:

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I think jstrong was right on. also beezle. I drink sometimes on a cycle but never in pct.

mywetnightmares

Kyra Gracie= my future wife
Awards
  • Established
I don't see what the big deal is, I don't drink and I go to parties all the time. My friends are all cool with it and they don't try to get me to drink anymore. Plus it's always kinda fun to be the sober one looking in on all the stupid ****.

BOHICA

BOHICA

Awards
  • Established
I maybe an odd one, but I love beer. Not even to get smashed off of it, but I love the taste of it and all the varities of it there are to sample. I have cut back down on my drinking but I think beelz hit it right on the head when you can't go out and do something you enjoy within moderation because of everything you have read or heard that can't even really be backed up.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
I enjoy a nice single malt every once in a while and if I can't get smashed every now and then what excuse would I have to act like a total ass! :D