My SD plan. Critique please.

TheTalkngWalnut

Awards
Hey guys, I'm thinking about running a cycle of SD, here is the plan I put together. There are so many threads about SD and so much freaking information to read and absorb that I figured I would get better answers by starting a new thread. So here goes....

These are the supplements I plan on taking for 2 weeks prior to the cycle as well as during and PCT...

Optimum BCAA,
Optimum Flaxseed Oil Softgels
Olympian Labs Omega-3 Fish Oils
Higher Power DHEA
SciFit Extra Strength HMB,
NOW Red Yeast Rice Plus (This contains CoQ10)
NOW Super Odorless Garlic
PrimaForce Pro Liver

I plan on running SD for 4 weeks at 10/20/20/20.

In addition to all the side supplements listed above, for PCT I plan on taking Rebound XT and Lean Extreme.

The main problem for me is deciding what products to take for the PCT to really cover all my bases and keep side effects to a minimum. On my first SD cycle, the only side effects were lethargy, dry skin (scalp in particular), a few facial pimples, and poppy joints. Several months later my left nipple developed a small lump and got sensitive with some mild gyno, but this went away on its own a few weeks later. I'm thinking perhaps it wasn't related to the SD.

Anyways, let me know what yall think and what I should change. Thanks ahead of time.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
There are so many threads about SD and so much freaking information to read and absorb that I figured I would get better answers by starting a new thread. So here goes....
Getting lazy before you even start taking anything. Baaaadddd Omen.

TheTalkngWalnut

Awards
Good point, but I'm still continuing to read all those threads. I just prefer to also take the more efficient path of getting a critique on my plan.

TheTalkngWalnut

Awards
Just bumping this thread, hoping to get a critique.

TheTalkngWalnut

Awards
Wow. I don't even know why I bother asking questions on this forum. I'm asking for a simple qritique of my SD cycle and PCT and all you guys can do is tell me I'm lazy.

Yes, I understand there a shitload of other SD threads. I already mentioned that I am still continuing to read as many threads as I can on SD and PCT, however, I started this thread because I wanted a critique of my SD cycle. Not because I wanted yall to tell me I'm lazy.

Sorry for asking a question in a forum. I wasn't born with this knowledge.

TheTalkngWalnut

Awards
Also, I plan on taking the lean extreme during my SD cycle as well as PCT. I heard that it won't mess with the cycle and it could only help.