Help, I'm growing too fast.

RobInKuwait

RobInKuwait

Awards
  • Established
Hello AM. Haven't posted in awhile, but I really need some help. A little over a month ago I started with a Test E cycle at 500mg EW. I guess I underestimated the effect that much test would have on me, as I'm up 20 pounds (from 255 to 275) and I'm still growing like crazy. The problem is its becoming really obvious that I'm growing faster than someone naturally would. My only other major side is bloating in face and stomach and insane strength gains (up at least 25% in most lifts).

The problem is, I'm in the Army (at least until May). I can't make it too obvious I'm on something or I might get a command directed piss test.

I figure I have a couple of options:

-Lower the dosage, maybe to like 250-300mg EW :sad:

-Take a serious cutting substance such as Trimax (not something I particularly want to do, as I hate how it makes me feel)

-eat less and cardio more (I'm already not taking in that many calories a day. Probably not more than 3500-4000)

None of these solutions sound too desirable. Any recommendation is welcomed. Thanks.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
the chances of them actually suspecting and testing you are slim to none. i've never even heard of it unless someone ratted you out. i was suspected and questioned at one point because i had put on 30+lbs in a 2 month period while on a cycle and shitty food choices. told them i was taking creatine and laughed it off, told em thanks for the compliment. as long as you keep your head straight and don't give in to the so-called "roid rage" and **** like that, you're good to go. has anyone in the higher ups even said **** to you?

RobInKuwait

RobInKuwait

Awards
  • Established
the chances of them actually suspecting and testing you are slim to none. i've never even heard of it unless someone ratted you out. i was suspected and questioned at one point because i had put on 30+lbs in a 2 month period while on a cycle and shitty food choices. told them i was taking creatine and laughed it off, told em thanks for the compliment. as long as you keep your head straight and don't give in to the so-called "roid rage" and **** like that, you're good to go. has anyone in the higher ups even said **** to you?
No, nobody has said anything to me, but I'm an officer and am a little more off the radar than a Soldier would be. The First Sergeant keeps looking at me funny and commenting on how much bigger I look. Maybe I'm just paranoid. He really can't do anything without the CO backing him up. Soldiers have joked about it saying stuff like "damn sir, you got big, you look like your on roids." I just say jokingly, "yeah, you want some?"

I guess the fact that my PTs and uniform are getting really tight to me is making me paranoid too.

Maybe I'll try that creatine line. I'm just worried I'll keep growing at this rate and people will start talking.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
damn, you're an officer? lol. 275lbs of brass. :)

sounds like you're playing your cards well, laughing it off and joking about it. never get defensive about it though. also, bigger clothes always help. i believe sleeves are still down right now, right? when it comes time to roll your sleeves, don't roll them all the way up. just to the elbow, no further. PT clothes, same way, baggy as you can get em.

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
Yeah....you need to look like Glen when he wears Beelz's clothes. Cover it up real nice ;(

I'm earning dem points boss......BOOYA!!!

RobInKuwait

RobInKuwait

Awards
  • Established
damn, you're an officer? lol. 275lbs of brass. :)
Heh, I'm 6'4 so its not as big as it sounds :).

sounds like you're playing your cards well, laughing it off and joking about it. never get defensive about it though. also, bigger clothes always help. i believe sleeves are still down right now, right? when it comes time to roll your sleeves, don't roll them all the way up. just to the elbow, no further. PT clothes, same way, baggy as you can get em.
Good call. Its definitely sleeves down this time of year in Germany. I may need a new set of PTs, XLT isn't cutting it anymore. Thanks for the advice. Have you ever heard of anyone getting in trouble for juicing while you were in the marines?

revodrew

revodrew

Awards
  • Established
Heh, I'm 6'4 so its not as big as it sounds :).

Good call. Its definitely sleeves down this time of year in Germany. I may need a new set of PTs, XLT isn't cutting it anymore. Thanks for the advice. Have you ever heard of anyone getting in trouble for juicing while you were in the marines?
I was a test coordinater for 2 years and some change. We had this dude who was so obvious to me, I didnt understand how no one else suspected it. Of course I didnt say anything but no one else did either. A normanl test for rec drugs cost the service around 52 cents, to test for juice is 15?$ per bottle. It takes alot for it to come up. In the whole 2 years I never had to arrange a test for gear. I think you will be fine, baggy pt clothes. One of my buddies actually went to bas and said that he pulled a lower back muscle so he didnt have to pt with the company. I dont know where you train but if it isnt on base it is not a bad idea. You said may is your eas(?) so you will be out right after sleeves go up. Youll be fine!

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
only instance i've heard of was when some dumbass put all of his **** in his wall locker. inspection time, they found it and took him down one rank. bfd. as for piss tests, never heard of it. and i've seen some huge cats that were definately on something. one of which was a national competitor in bb'ing. when people would ask him questions, he'd just **** their head up with diet tips and make em look stupid and fat. guys got tired of that **** real quick so they stopped asking questions.

revodrew

revodrew

Awards
  • Established
only instance i've heard of was when some dumbass put all of his **** in his wall locker. inspection time, they found it and took him down one rank. bfd. as for piss tests, never heard of it. and i've seen some huge cats that were definately on something. one of which was a national competitor in bb'ing. when people would ask him questions, he'd just **** their head up with diet tips and make em look stupid and fat. guys got tired of that **** real quick so they stopped asking questions.

Damn beelz, why would you leave it in your wall locker?
:rofl:

RobInKuwait

RobInKuwait

Awards
  • Established
I was a test coordinater for 2 years and some change. We had this dude who was so obvious to me, I didnt understand how no one else suspected it. Of course I didnt say anything but no one else did either. A normanl test for rec drugs cost the service around 52 cents, to test for juice is 15?$ per bottle. It takes alot for it to come up. In the whole 2 years I never had to arrange a test for gear. I think you will be fine, baggy pt clothes. One of my buddies actually went to bas and said that he pulled a lower back muscle so he didnt have to pt with the company. I dont know where you train but if it isnt on base it is not a bad idea. You said may is your eas(?) so you will be out right after sleeves go up. Youll be fine!
Wow, I knew testing for juice was more expensive, but I had no idea it was that much more. I think thats a great idea to stop training on the post I work at. I can't go off post to workout as I'm Germany, but I can always go work out at the Air Force gym instead.

revodrew

revodrew

Awards
  • Established
yeah, if people dont know you, the worst you will probally get is some jealous dudes saying, "you see that dude, he has to be all juiced up!" and nothing else will come of it.

ctgblue

Awards
and a suggestion, START taking creatine, so you have it around if someone bugs you

Pioneer

Pioneer

Awards
  • Established
laughing it off like the others said would be your best course of action.

RobInKuwait

RobInKuwait

Awards
  • Established
and a suggestion, START taking creatine, so you have it around if someone bugs you
The only problem with that is that creatine bloats me......which wouldn't be the best idea. Maybe I'll just bring some to work and show it off like I'm taking it :)

RobInKuwait

RobInKuwait

Awards
  • Established
laughing it off like the others said would be your best course of action.
Good deal. I'll keep doing that.

So I take it no one is recommending switching up my cycle at this point. I'm really glad to hear that as I am loving the test. This is my first cycle of it and I'd recommending it to anybody. I can't believe the results I get off of 500mg. To think I flirted with the idea of taking 750 in the beginning blows me away now. :)

Rx Lift

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You can continue the dosing of 500mg EW, however you should throw in a low dose of an aromatase inhibitor to drop some of the water weight you are holding. This should also solve the issue of the bloating on the face and stomach.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
i can't help it if that bald hillbilly is fatter than me and covers me up well :)

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Fat hillbilly? What did I ever do to you?

jk

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
Good deal. I'll keep doing that.

So I take it no one is recommending switching up my cycle at this point. I'm really glad to hear that as I am loving the test. This is my first cycle of it and I'd recommending it to anybody. I can't believe the results I get off of 500mg. To think I flirted with the idea of taking 750 in the beginning blows me away now. :)
Nah, keep on trucking sir! Just like everyone else says, just laugh it off, and keep your cool! I was in the Marines for 5 years, did juice and got really huge, but they loved it! I was squared the **** away, very high Pt'er, and never gave any body any attitude or roid rage ****( even though I would get pissed as **** a lot of times:twisted: ). They would allways joke around about me taking "something" and even about testing me, but they were just joking around with me. I also know of alot of other people doing it while they were in or stil are. The only instance I ever heard of any body getting tested and buste, was this female Marine, and you could tell she was taking juice! She looked like fucking Triple H! LOL!! Her and her training buddy a male Marine who was fucking ginormous, supposedly got busted because she got confronted about it, and FLIPPED the **** out! I saw them both a while after I heard that, and she looked like a girl, and he looked like a young kid! So I guess they did get busted, and stopped. Either way, just keep cool, and you will be fine!

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
20lbs in about a month. The good news for you is alot of it is water. So just take and anti E and lose the water.

BTW that is of course ALOT to gain on 4 + weeks of Test E since it doesn't even get to max level for 4 to 5 weeks or so.

In other words even droping back to 250mg it will take a while for your test level to drop.

Get on the Anti E if you want to lose the water.

CROWLER

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
Had the same thing happen to me. Gained 20 lbs in a 2 month period and had people all up in my ****. They'd be kidding around asking if I was using and I would just laugh and say yeah. I wouldn't worry unless they actually find it on you or in your belongings.

RobInKuwait

RobInKuwait

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for all the great responses. Good to know there are other Soldiers and Marines who are pinning :).

I used some of my letro today. Not a big fan of it because I have to drink so much water to not feel like crap.

People keep bringing up roid rage, which is interesting as I've already went off on two people today. Normally I'm a calm and laid back dude. I didn't get enough sleep last night so hopefully that is what caused it. Do you guys ever have problems keeping your cool when juicing?

revodrew

revodrew

Awards
  • Established
Something else you may want to consider. I worked computers in the corps my last 3 years. I was sent around to do searched on people computers all the time. Some for no reason what so ever. Not even to look for specifics, just to snoop around. Make sure that if you are using a goverment computer while on this and other sites to not have the site remember your password. That way they cant track what your saying and where you are saying it.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
never. hell, i'm happier when on than off. when the gym is good, beez is happy. catch me during PCT though...........

keep your bearings brudda. never know who's watching and observing you.

RobInKuwait

RobInKuwait

Awards
  • Established
Something else you may want to consider. I worked computers in the corps my last 3 years. I was sent around to do searched on people computers all the time. Some for no reason what so ever. Not even to look for specifics, just to snoop around. Make sure that if you are using a goverment computer while on this and other sites to not have the site remember your password. That way they cant track what your saying and where you are saying it.
Jesus.....I'm on a gov't computer right now :blink: . I'll definitely have it not remember my password from now on. Can big brother still tell when I post or should I only post from my residence?

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
just log off each time bro. erase cookies and ****.

revodrew

revodrew

Awards
  • Established
Since you are an officer, I imagine that you are working on a dell laptop. All you have to do, bring it with you when you leave office. You can post from that computer but dont leave yourself logged in when you are not around. That would be a dead give away, anabolicminds.com means nothing to you and me, but to someone who has no idea about this sites real purpose would see it just like steriods.com! It would have been a target for me. Just use the most percaution as possible. What they cant see, they wont know. You do know that anyone who is a computer tech can go through all your emails sent through the goverment address without logging onto your computer. I am sure you dont send anything out from there but just incase.

Jack of Shadows

Awards
As a former 1SG, I would just remind you that you have like zero right to privacy as a member of the military. Don't relax for a minute...be paranoid - in this case it is an adaptive response.

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for all the great responses. Good to know there are other Soldiers and Marines who are pinning :).

I used some of my letro today. Not a big fan of it because I have to drink so much water to not feel like crap.

People keep bringing up roid rage, which is interesting as I've already went off on two people today. Normally I'm a calm and laid back dude. I didn't get enough sleep last night so hopefully that is what caused it. Do you guys ever have problems keeping your cool when juicing?
Yeah. I am also usually aclm and cool. And not with everything I have taken, some things more so than others, but I would get aggrevated with stupid ****! But if you feel that "rush" or "surge" when someone says or does something stupid that ticks you off, just know to take a step back, take a deep breath, bite your tongue, and breathe. You will be allright if you normally aren't a prick:nutkick:

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I think AAS should be standard issue for the Marines and Army. How cool would being on cycle during a land battle be? lol

Nonmethylated compounds make me feel great. I'd love to stay on test every winter, lol. The strong methyls however are a different story entirely...I get rage, depression and all the bad mental sides with none of the good ones.

c-los 21

Anabolic Xtreme Rep
Awards
  • Established
I think AAS should be standard issue for the Marines and Army. How cool would being on cycle during a land battle be? lol

Nonmethylated compounds make me feel great. I'd love to stay on test every winter, lol. The strong methyls however are a different story entirely...I get rage, depression and all the bad mental sides with none of the good ones.
That's great to know....I will have a comparison of my orals and non orals aas.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Those results can be highly individual it seems. Some people do great on weeks of M1T or SD, some people like me lose their marbles and grind their tooth enamel off trying to bite back their anger over nothing.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Those results can be highly individual it seems. Some people do great on weeks of M1T or SD, some people like me lose their marbles and grind their tooth enamel off trying to bite back their anger over nothing.
You aint lien there bro!