Cycle of Cip/Aerotest/Deca

uncapabudlite1

Awards
Guys I am looking at a 10 week cycle using the following stack. Tell me what you think

(20ml Test Cip 200mg/ml, 10 ml Aerotest 250, 10 ml Deca 300mg/ml)

Week 1-5 500mg areotest per week, 500mg Test cip per week and 450mg deca per week

Week 6 500mg Test cip, 450mg deca

Week 7-10 500mg Test Cip

Tell me what you think about this and give me your ideas on the best PCT. I have both clomid and nolva.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
It is a blend.

Dude, don't waste your time with the deca untill you have enough for a full cycle. Run all your aero first, then start the cyp. Run the aero at 750mg ew for 3 weeks. Run the cyp out at 500mg ew untill it's gone or bump it to 750 if needed.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
I agree... that is way too short of a time to run deca.. . 6 weeks is ridiculous... it should be run minimum of 12 IMO.

Anyways, what BPmartyr said.... also if it's a blend, shoot EOD.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
I agree with the eod but a 3 inj ew split, like Sun, Tue, Thurs, Sun, Tue, Thurs. Should be just fine that way as Prop has about a 4 day 1/2 life. Just seems easier for a noob to inj 1ml at a time :)

uncapabudlite1

Awards
Thanks for the info. I can get my hands on more deca so I will do that first.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Ok, and for PCT...

First, end your Cyp a week after your last shot of Deca.. then wait 2 weeks after your Cyp to start PCT...

I'm a fan of Pheedno's protocol for PCT.. but I do 4 weeks instead of 3.. and I tweak it a little. Deca is highly suppressive, and therefore is harder to recover from.

Basically it's a frontload of both Clomid and Nolva 300/100, and then a taper to 50/20 dosage..all the while running a low dose of an AI like Arimidex for the duration... I also add a few bells and whistles to the mix for PCT. I use Cortisol suppressants, Sapponins, Creatine, and a myriad of other supps to usher along anabolism at this most catabolic state...

also do not try to CUT on PCT.. you will see your gains vanish.. keep your calories at around the same level as when on cycle. and just focus on recovering and keeping your gains.

uncapabudlite1

Awards
That is the info I have been looking for. Yah have been allot of help. IF anybody else has something to add I am open.

alguard

Awards
Understanding the importance of fast and slow acting anabolic/androgenic =s will ultimately determine if any mass would be retained assuming that your PCT is of correspondence.
TO be totally honest add some d-bol to that deca and start your cip in the beginning of cycle. It always worked for me in the past.

uncapabudlite1

Awards
Any ideas on the Aerotest 250. One of the guys at my gym is on it and is bulking up quickly.

Gary46080

Awards
TO be totally honest add some d-bol to that deca and start your cip in the beginning of cycle. It always worked for me in the past.
I don't think there's need for dbol if he's going to be running aerotest for the first couple weeks which has prop in it. He will notice quick results with that, don't start the cypionate until the aerotest is gone.