Has anyone added 1-test to T-1?

T-Bar

Awards
For my next cycle I was thinking of adding 5 grams of 1-test to a bottle of T-1, which would give it 10 grams of each. Then do 2 squirts 2 times a day for 4 weeks. Any thoughts?

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
I think that is out of the realm of possibility.

The bottle is already near saturation and if you dump in more powder very little will actually dissolve. If it is not dissolved the amount absorbed will be virtually zero. So, if you add it the net effect would be wasting 5 grams of good powder.

Chemo

baham99

Awards
Just buy a 480 ml empty bottle, calibrate the squirt pump, and dumb in there a bottle of T-1 and T-gel. Then add the powder and you're all set. 20 grams per 480 ml, a lot of room to spare. You should throw in 2 more gs each of 1-test and 4ad. You'll have a solid 6 week cycle. Of course...I'm scared to death of what 1-test's been doin to me...so I'd never go with a 1:1 ratio. Since I don't like to cut, it's not a problem. :)

T-Bar

Awards
Just buy a 480 ml empty bottle, calibrate the squirt pump, and dumb in there a bottle of T-1 and T-gel. Then add the powder and you're all set. 20 grams per 480 ml, a lot of room to spare. You should throw in 2 more gs each of 1-test and 4ad. You'll have a solid 6 week cycle. Of course...I'm scared to death of what 1-test's been doin to me...so I'd never go with a 1:1 ratio. Since I don't like to cut, it's not a problem. :)

Thanks man, you just answered my next question. I'm looking to try a little more 1-test next cycle, but I don't want the T-1 pro ratio (I don't have any intention of cutting either) Then again there's also a possible 4-AD/Fina cycle to consider...

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
T-1 pro is not always for cutting...it could be used for a more cleaner bulk...as in lower water retention....but hey...thats just me ;)

baham99

Awards
Man...I don't get it, personally, I looooooooove water retention. Bloat is my friend. More puffy I look the happier. :) Oh sure vascularity would look good, but I'll worry about that when I'm 250+. Till then, more water for me!!!!

elijah_123

Awards
If your going to mix 4-ad with tren, which some would argue with, along the lines of use test of some sort. But the logic behind your choice is ease of getting I assume. In that case I would skip transdermal and inject the 4-ad cyp

T-Bar

Awards
Yeah, I dont have access to that type of stuff. I haven't heard of anybody injecting 4AD, have you tried it?

elijah_123

Awards
I haven't tried it yet, going to after cutting. Well actually my research animals are going to try it :)

What don't you have access to? Tren=fina thought you were contemplating that?

If that isn't an option we need to know what your goals are exactly, and how you want to get there to help much. Here is a rough estimate though(stolen from the Member store)
t1-pro = clean bulk/cutting with a little water retention
t1 = Bulk with moderate to high water retention
t-4 = Lots of 4-ad :)

If water retention is a big problem you can solve that with some research materials.

T-Bar

Awards
I haven't tried it yet, going to after cutting. Well actually my research animals are going to try it :)

What don't you have access to? Tren=fina thought you were contemplating that?

If that isn't an option we need to know what your goals are exactly, and how you want to get there to help much. Here is a rough estimate though(stolen from the Member store)
t1-pro = clean bulk/cutting with a little water retention
t1 = Bulk with moderate to high water retention
t-4 = Lots of 4-ad :)

If water retention is a big problem you can solve that with some research materials.

I have access to fina (doesn't everyone?:) ) I was referring to the test (other than 1-test obviously) I just want as much mass as possible, bodyfat/water retention is not a concern.

elijah_123

Awards
Well if you can't get your hands on actual test then how about a good fina/4-ad cycle. Inject the 4-ad bi-weekly and the fina ED. Should get nice and big on that :)
Btw if you go with 4-ad injects be sure and order the 4-Ad cyp so it will last alot longer and you don't have to ED injections

T-Bar

Awards
Thanks man, I've been following that thread about injecting 4AD cyp, doesn't seem like anything I couldn't handle. I'm actually really happy though with this T-1 cycle. I didn't really know if it was working at first, but my last few work-outs have been awesome. Strength gains are very satisfactory...

:saw: