superdrol dosage help please?

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
I am planning on running a six week cycle. Now on past cycles, i have experimented with taking your full daily dosage once a day, at the same time. And also spreading your daily dosage out througout the day in 3-5 different dosages to keep the level of the anabolic elevated in your bloodstream. Does anybody have any insight as to which method has worked better for superdrol?

thanks for any insight

Eric

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
First of all, 6 weeks is too long for a SD cycle IMO.

With SD it's better to spread the doseage throughout the day, but you'll hardly ever have to break it up into more than 3 times a day at 10 mgs.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
really, I read some cycle logs, and have seen a few people run it for 6 weeks. IMO, i see much better results with longer cycles, ie. 6 weeks versus a little 4 week cycle

MGH1982

Awards
I stop gaining LBM after about 16-18days on SD thats y i only run 3 week cycles of SD

TrainTilUDrop

Awards
Yeah I have done a 4 weeker at 20mg and I stopped seeing results a lil after 3rd week. 6 weeks is a little long with SD anyways.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
so basically, the consensus is that results quit coming after the 3rd week? That's kind of disappointing, however it would save me from wasting more than i need to get the results

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
Also SD seems to have a high toxicity level. You don't want to be on a supp with such a high toxicity for such a long time. JMHO.

My gains stopped after week 3. I ran a 4 weeker but saw very little progress after week 3.

I gained 16lbs in 4 weeks. I couldn't have asked for any more.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Yah, i'm aware of the toxicity, and i have milk thistle and saw palmetto and all that. But i have done methylated cycles of 6 weeks before, mind you with less harsh subtances i would imagine. but yah, a 4 weeker seems to be the way to go with this stuff then, that's cool. I probably have enough for two 4 weekers then. Instead of squeezing one six week out. Thanks guys

Eric

TrainTilUDrop

Awards
You dont HAVE to stop after 3 weeks, like I said I ran it for 4 and now 6 months later my lipids are fine so its not like its is going to permanently affect you unless your lipids are horrible already. But the gains begin to taper off. you can bump up the dosage on the 4th week to help that though.