Test prop for 12 weeks with heavy cardio?

TrainTilUDrop

Awards
I will soon be running my first injectable cycle of test prop with sd (at the beginning and end of cycle).

My question is do you think 12 weeks is a safe duration to run? I mean I know many cycles go for this long, however, I will be doing heavy cardio with a club team that I play for and the last thing I want is to injure myself internally. May sound like a stupid question, however, I have only run 4-6 week PH cycles before.

scarfacebling

Awards
12 weeks is normal for test E for test prop your pinning EOD that alot of pinning for 12 weeks if its for firstt iem pinning i wouldnt recommend 12 i would drop it to 8 JMO aroundhere they also seems to preffer to give newbies advice of doing test E @ 500mg for there first cycle

TrainTilUDrop

Awards
12 weeks is normal for test E for test prop your pinning EOD that alot of pinning for 12 weeks if its for firstt iem pinning i wouldnt recommend 12 i would drop it to 8 JMO aroundhere they also seems to preffer to give newbies advice of doing test E @ 500mg for there first cycle
Normally that wouldnt be a problem. However, I have testing issues to worry about. Towards end of summer I have to get a job that tests for all anabolic compounds.

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
Normally that wouldnt be a problem. However, I have testing issues to worry about. Towards end of summer I have to get a job that tests for all anabolic compounds.
Really? Never heard about this. If you don't mind what type of job is it? And bump on your question.

scarfacebling

Awards
if testing is an issue do test base transdermally clear your system super fast

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
I would def run a TB dermal. If you have to do heavy cardio prop will make that chore a nightmare, granted you do quad shots. Prop has always left me too sore preventing me from doing my cardio. Dermal is perfect for my cutting cycles. Low dose just enought to keep me anabolic and not catabolic.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
bump to that. don't risk it with prop. i've seen detection times range from 3-4.5 months but i doubt anyone on the boards knows for sure. TB trans or suspension is your best bet.

SwolePole

Awards
you know what, with fast acting esters you can gain just as much, the muscle will be also easier to keep because theres no way to keep huge gains other then staying 'on' all the time

less suppression of your balls, easier to recover from.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
What kind of SD dosages and weeks are we talking at both the beginning and end of the cycle?