QUESTION FOR THE GURUS

THOMORA

Awards
Back a little bit, I posted LOW TEST AFTER CYCLE. I was taking PRO STANOZOL and SUPERDROL (3 pills a day each for about 12 weeks) and though my strength went thru the roof and I was gaining mass and remaining shredded, I began to feel extremely fatigued all the time. I went to the Dr. who took blood and I found out my test levels were 12. SO stopped taking both and started on a PCT. I began taking anabolic extreme PCT, three a night and Gasparis Anti-aromatase, alternating between both each night, 3 pills a night along with saw palmetto. I began feeling better and my balls went back to normal size, ofcourse I lost strength and mass, but am much stronger than before. I just recently added Tribulus and DHEA daily and I am hornier than a Mthufluka and I started getting some zits on my shoulders and arms so I figure I am producing test. I havent gone back to the Dr. yet to check the test levels but my question is this. I am dying to get back on. I have a multitude of gear awaiting. I just bought the FINIGEX, I have superdrol, Orastan, Pro-stanozol, ERGO LMG and I want to know which I should begin with. It has been almost 12 weeks since I last took my stack so should I wait a little longer? I don't know if member SS is still out there this forum has changed but he was a huge help? Any help will be greatly appreciated, I am dying to get back on...THANKS!

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
Back a little bit, I posted LOW TEST AFTER CYCLE. I was taking PRO STANOZOL and SUPERDROL (3 pills a day each for about 12 weeks) and though my strength went thru the roof and I was gaining mass and remaining shredded, I began to feel extremely fatigued all the time. I went to the Dr. who took blood and I found out my test levels were 12. SO stopped taking both and started on a PCT. I began taking anabolic extreme PCT, three a night and Gasparis Anti-aromatase, alternating between both each night, 3 pills a night along with saw palmetto. I began feeling better and my balls went back to normal size, ofcourse I lost strength and mass, but am much stronger than before. I just recently added Tribulus and DHEA daily and I am hornier than a Mthufluka and I started getting some zits on my shoulders and arms so I figure I am producing test. I havent gone back to the Dr. yet to check the test levels but my question is this. I am dying to get back on. I have a multitude of gear awaiting. I just bought the FINIGEX, I have superdrol, Orastan, Pro-stanozol, ERGO LMG and I want to know which I should begin with. It has been almost 12 weeks since I last took my stack so should I wait a little longer? I don't know if member SS is still out there this forum has changed but he was a huge help? Any help will be greatly appreciated, I am dying to get back on...THANKS!
You used SD for 12 weeks!! Damn. Anyway the sides you mention (pimples, and being horney) could just be the DHEA and the Trib working. You need to be off everything to see if you bodies running normally again. That my advice. So I would wait a little longer, I mean the stuff isn't going anywhere, right?

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
30mg of SD for 12 weeks, and you were alarmed by low test numbers? Surely you knew that test suppression was part of the picture - or were you just surprised by HOW low it got?

Still, that long a run @ 30mg, and no other sides than eventual lethargy??? "Damn" is right!

Was your doc only checking test levels, or did he run liver values, too?

TheCrownedOne

TheCrownedOne

Awards
  • Established
My God, your poor liver :sick:
Why is this in Sam's subforum?

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
12 weeks of SD? You should probably be on lockdown so you don't hurt yourself.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
My God, your poor liver :sick:
Why is this in Sam's subforum?
...maybe he got all the goodies at NP???

anyway, if you start again, realize that you are gonna be surpressed, and you will get alot further with a more modest cycle, say 3-4 weeks with 20mg of SD (and possibly another 2-3 with something else). The reason people don't run such lengthy oral cycles is for the exact thing you experienced, and as mentioned, for the health and longevity of your organs; specifically your liver.

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
...maybe he got all the goodies at NP???

anyway, if you start again, realize that you are gonna be surpressed, and you will get alot further with a more modest cycle, say 3-4 weeks with 20mg of SD (and possibly another 2-3 with something else). The reason people don't run such lengthy oral cycles is for the exact thing you experienced, and as mentioned, for the health and longevity of your organs; specifically your liver...
...and potentially your heart. This was a really bad idea. Definitely don't go back on, especially any methyls for a long time. Definitely get more bloodwork, and do research on what sort of time frames to run certain drugs for.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would say the lethargy had more to do with hepatotoxicity than low test levels. Should you go back on, no. I would first go see a doc and get more extensive blood work to see how things are now. I have heard of jaundice, and other liver issues with SD.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
This deserves some mention at the Darwin awards.

punta

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
12 Weeks!! How are you surprised at low test levels?

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
First off, I don't think I, or anyone here, consider themselves Gurus... if they do, they're deluded.. :D

regardless of your PCT, and how bad you want to get back on (I think your PCT was remedial at best)... you should at least wait 12 weeks off before you start your next... suppression is a factor of time ON.. time off is the time after PCT.. so wait 3 months from the time you started PCT.

also, zits on shoulders or wherever they occur is not a sign of test levels returning, it can be a sign of sex hormones fluctuating... for me, I get them during PCT when I am not even close to recovered.

to recap, Time off should equal Time On for beginners.... for the more advanced.. .well..... lol

THOMORA

Awards
Ok I get the point. My liver levels were a little bit elevated at the time my test levels were check and found to be low. Ok so the SD is out for a long while, what about the FINIGENX, Pro-Stanozol/Orastan and ERGO LMG? Is there a suitable stack out of these that I can begin? I appreciate the advice

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ok I get the point. My liver levels were a little bit elevated at the time my test levels were check and found to be low. Ok so the SD is out for a long while, what about the FINIGENX, Pro-Stanozol/Orastan and ERGO LMG? Is there a suitable stack out of these that I can begin? I appreciate the advice
What part of "no more steroids for a while" don't you understand?

EDIT: Sorry, that was a bit harsh. It just that, likely your heart is still not recovered from it, and I'm thinking possibly even your liver. If I'm reading what your saying correctly, your test levels haven't even returned yet. So the answer your looking for is WAIT. Take some Celery Seed and some Milk Thistle and WAIT. Let your body recover from the damage you've done to it.

If you do go back on at some point definitely without a doubt stay the hell away from any oral steroids. Period.

Last edited:

RipdnTxs2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Dude r u like 19 years old or what ???
STOP DAMNIT !!!!!

THOMORA

Awards
SOrry I have obviously tapped into the wrong forum. I have been off of everything for almost 16 weeks, I want to start back on something light, was just lookin for advice thanks for all the replies