What should I do with one bottle of M4OHN?

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Other than 'send it to me!' :), what good can I make of one bottle of M4OHN?

Im planning a test base/ bold base/ 1 test transdermal cycle perhaps later this year, I was thinking maybe something like this:

week 1 test base/ bold base
week 2 test base/ bold base / 1 test
week 3 test base/ bold base / 1 test
week 4 test base/ bold base / 1 test
week 5 test base/ bold base / M4OHN
week 6 test base/ bold base / M4OHN

How does that look? I know some might ask why only 3-weeks with the 1test, but in my experienced (ive used it twice), I see the best gains weeks 1-3 and then the 4th week the gains slow down and the sides start to increase. (just lethargy with me, but still)

I suppose I could also run it as part of an NHA stack that I have planned soon, but that seems like it would be a waste.

Any input is appreciated!

Thanks,
BV

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
if its 90 tabs @ 4mg/each, and it takes M4OHN "kick-in" time, I'd take it something like this for 5 of your 6 weeks (stacked, say with whatever else you got going):
1. none
2. 4mg/day
3. 4mg
4. 12mg
5. 16mg
6. 16mg

that's 91 tabs, if my calculation is correct. Not much to expect at low doses, but in a stack spread out, it might help you stay hard and lean, even motivated...

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
hmmm...that's a good idea too, milwood. Thanks for the insight!

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
Good thinking Mil!

I am kicking myself for not stocking up on M0HN before the ban. I've read so many good things about it.

The NHA stack idea might not be bad, especially spread out over 4 weeks, suppression should be minimal, and the NHA should take care of any potential issues.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
That's a good idea too Beo...The NHA stack is going to be a cutter, and the anabolic regimen will be a lean bulker. Perhaps the M4OHN would work well in combination with the NHA to help put on some mucle while I finish the cut?

BV

ingo_1978

Awards
I also have just one bottle of M4ohn to use. I'm going to stack it with Mdien and M-TRN for a 4 weeks cycle.

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
IME.....I had to take 32-48mg to really see the benefits. It takes a while to get rolling. Maybe you could find a friend with an extra bottle so you could at least go 3 weeks @ 32mg. Everyone is different, but I'm usually pretty reactive at low doses of PH but there are a few which take more to get rolling....M4OHN is one of those for me.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, that's what I was concerned about. Im usually pretty sensitive to PH's as well but Ive never tried a methylated oral. I sadly dont have any lifting friends around right now, maybe the low dose would work synergisticaly with other anabolics...

BV

BobbyRay

Awards
Don't feel too bad about not stocking up pre-ban. I got in on the NutraPlanet deal where he was selling Omega MOHN by the case (24 bottles) and at the rate I've been using it I'll probably end up throwing half of it away:( Did the same thing with Methyl-Rage.

The slew of designer hormones that were released in 2005 after the ban kind of kept me busy and, feeling they work better than MOHN/Methyl-Rage I failed to use any of my stock. I repeated the mistake by stocking up on Superdrol before it was going to be "pulled" from the market, and now I have decided to stick to injectable test/EQ/Deca, etc. in order to give my liver a break for a long time.

Anyway, your best bet is to either get one more bottle from an aquaintance or run it like milwood suggested. 2 weeks at the highest dose you could run won't do you any good. If you can get another bottle, I would do the following:

wk1 8mg
wk2 12mg
wk3 20mg
and then stay there until you run out or bump up the dose to 24-28mg/day from there depending on how it affects you.

HTH

BryanM

Awards
  • Established
Save it for a cutting cycle!!! you dont need much to preserve muscle mass while cutting

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
maybe it's just me, but I think the key to M4 is spacing it out thru the day.

I think the best use would be 3 tabs ED, 4-6 hours apart, for 30 days.
Fit a cycle around that, like maybe:

week 1: . . . SD 10mg
weeks 2-3: . PP 20mg
weeks 4-7: . M4 3x4mg

it's no M1-T replacement cycle, but I'd bet this would produce reasonable gains in strength & muscle quality - you might see only 5# LBM, but I'm thinking it would be relatively dry and keepable 5#s; and since you could maybe squeeze in 4 of these a year, we're arguably talking as much as 20 lbs/year, and pretty easy on your system. Even at 3 a year, that could be a pleasant & effective 15# w/ plenty of time off.

This assumes that metabolite interaction between unrelated compounds is not inherently a bad thing - and that would be a very unorthodox assumption to make. So maybe the rolling-methyl cycle as I understand it has flaws. If so, help me improve my understanding!

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
I blew through my 3 get one free stash like a college man on a panty raid. I started low (As Mil suggested.wink) and worked my up to 50mgs for the rest of cycle. I might cut off half of my left pinky for a hundred grams. IT IS OK.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the replies...

Im not really interested in running PP or SD, they seem great but just not for me right now. Thing the M4OHN would be of any use stacked with NHA stack and PGH?

BV

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
I've pondered the M4/GH combo; so far I'm resisting, but that may not last forever. No experience w/ PGH, tho.

AFA NHA: I'm sure more test would be welcome in any stack, but i'm not sure how well the NHA mechanisms would work while on exogenous (& therefore suppressive) hormones (and M4 surely qualifies)...could just be a waste of NHA. Guess someone will have to try it & report back.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Hmmm...4 weeks of low dose M4 might not be all that suppressive though. The ATD might do double duty to help keep the natural test flowing as well.

BV

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
well, that's the other side of it, but I just don't know.

The smarter guys insist that exogenous hormones are invariably suppressive & I'm inclined to agree (having no contradictory experience of my own), but I've read the reports of little to no suppression, too. As I do think there's a suppressive action engaged when exogenous hormones are introduced, I'm inclined to read them as 'no discernible or apparent suppression', and plan my PCT accordingly.

This is one of those 'safe or sorry' points, depending on how one's choices work out.

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
IME.....I had to take 32-48mg to really see the benefits. It takes a while to get rolling. Maybe you could find a friend with an extra bottle so you could at least go 3 weeks @ 32mg. Everyone is different, but I'm usually pretty reactive at low doses of PH but there are a few which take more to get rolling....M4OHN is one of those for me.
I used this dosage as well, even went up to 80mgs, but didn't see any real benefit over my standered 48mgs.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
I start at 20-24mg, and increase 8-10mg/wk till I hit ~60, then let it go. Great stuff, stacks with anything really.