No appetite :( (please help)

baham99

Awards
I'm on my 5th day of 1:2 1-test, 4ad, at a high dose. My appetite is a *quarter* of what it used to be...is this normal? Before, I could eat pounds upon pounds of real food, meat, carbs, everything. That's normal for me...always had a large appetite. Barely have to take protein powder if I can get a 3 out of five meals with decent amount of chicken. At a 1.69 / lb, that's hell of a nutrition bargain! BUT, that's all but dissapeared, these days, I have to take shake upon shake of protein or else I wouldn't meet the 200-300 gram level... Though 1-test is suppressive, I thought 4ad would give me enough free test to sustain my normal functions? Someone tell me what to do...I can't afford 4 bottles of 4,5 andro...and is there a point to anything that stimulates natural test like tribulus if your natural test is shut down completely during the cycle anyway? I only want to bulk, and I love food...so this turn of events is horrible for me...will I face the same problems from gear when bush's eventually allows it in?

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
hhhmmm...this is an interesting call for help. Most report the exact opposite of what you state here.

Has your appetite decreased steadily or a sudden drop off in the last day or so?

locoangmo

Awards
Hey Baham just a thought. Maybe you should try to lower your dose. I had a huge appetite and "felt" really good on my first few weeks of ONE+. Later when I upped my doses I lost some of the appetite and didn't feel near as good. My last cycle of 2:1 1-test, 4AD homebrew was a cutting cycle. I started at high dose and didn't feel much like eating after the first week.
Good Luck!

baham99

Awards
Chemo, I am notorious among everyone who know me for a unsually large appetite. Eating 3 lbs of meat in one sitting is common for me. If I could afford it, I could eat 10 lbs in a day. For me, a loss of appetite is extremely bizarre. This happened since the beginning of this week when I started...at first I attributed to physiology. The reason I finally committed to this PH is because I was sooooo incredibly let down after finding out the gear didn't arrive when it should have, and it's likely seized because of heightened security. For months I have been waiting, patiently, but anxiously. I planned out my diet, supplements, weight gain goal, and projected my self image based on how I would be changed by the cycle. Between test deca dbol, I knew I'd reach new horizons...after pining so long, and being letdown, I've been real depressed...the lethargy from the 1-test wasn't helping things...I figured an honest PH cycle was the best I can do in the meantime, but I'm just devasted. I thought my loss of appetite (and drive for lifting) was because of pyschological dissapointment, but it shouldn't have kept up for this long. For the past 2 months, while I was anticipating the beginning of my first AAS cycle, I've been doing everything perfect. Dieting, lifting, resting, supplementing. I was so happy that I was getting some final gains to my genetic limit on the eve of Gear...but after Spring Break, and hearing the news from my friend who ordered, I'm disillusioned. Maybe it's me, maybe it's the 1-test...all I can do is try to be positive.

Locoangmo, I'll try reducing the dosage like you said...but it shouldn't be this bad because my 1-test ratio is way lower than the 4ad, between 1:2 and 1:3.

wardog

Awards
  • Established
Bro..do you think we eat only when we are hungry? On a good fina cycle, I FORCE myself to eat, and eat again. Your damn lucky the food nazi (scotty) isn't here or he would tell you the same thing. Why are you getting down? You have an androgen, you have a plan, now FOLLOW IT! Sitting feeling sorry for yourself isn't going to help anything. Get your calories in, lift heavy, and strive towards your goal as opposed to whining over there. You have everything you need, now just do it.

locoangmo

Awards
The ONE+ is a higher 4AD ratio as well. Though I am speculating a bit and no expert, it would seem that too high a dose of anything could make you feel shitty. That was my basic point. Keep your head up bro!
LOCO

scotty2

Awards
  • Established
If you're not nauseous and/or vomiting and not ill, what's the problem? Just eat what you have to eat when you have to eat it. Lose the skirt and pick up the fork. Who cares if you can eat 3lbs of meat at a sitting, if all you need is 8oz. Be sure you're not ill. I was ill for a week, my eating was affected for 1 day, then I force fed myself.

Jedi Master

Banned
Awards
If you're not nauseous and/or vomiting and not ill, what's the problem? Just eat what you have to eat when you have to eat it. Lose the skirt and pick up the fork. Who cares if you can eat 3lbs of meat at a sitting, if all you need is 8oz. Be sure you're not ill. I was ill for a week, my eating was affected for 1 day, then I force fed myself.
That is by far the most brilliant and funniest post I have ever read here............seriously.

Jedi Master

Banned
Awards
scotty2 I am going to try and find you an avatar of a barbarian totally devouring huge amounts of food. Google dont let me down.

Biggs

Awards
  • Established
If you're not nauseous and/or vomiting and not ill, what's the problem? Just eat what you have to eat when you have to eat it.
bump... it ain't hard to eat when you're not hungry... I rarely have an "appetite" when it's time for food... and I say eat when nauseous, **** it. if you puke you puke, can always eat more... had this problem just yesterday in fact, and I'll be damned if a little puke bug is gonna slow me down.

spike1205

Awards
aint all you guys lucky, i cant stop my damn appetite, eca is about all that stops me--why not try some protein, mrp or weight gaining type shakes, I dont find them as filling and you can get some good calories in them

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Smoke some weed!:)

Just kidding...

Seriously bro, you just have to force it down sometimes...
I found that If I keep eating at relatively even intervals throughout the day(every 2-3 hours), eventually my body 'expected' to be fed.

And feed it I did!

BigVrunga

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by BigVrunga
Smoke some weed!:)
Actually, there is a prescription drug called Marinol that is basically THC extract.  If memory serves it is the delta-3 versus delta-9 but serves its purpose.  It is prescribed for cataracts and also chemotherapy patients.  There is no "buzz" associated with this but typical effects are increased appetite and decrease occular pressure.

So, don't smoke weed! ;) 

Chemo

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Actually, there is a prescription drug called Marinol that is basically THC extract. If memory serves it is the delta-3 versus delta-9 but serves its purpose. It is prescribed for cataracts and also chemotherapy patients. There is no "buzz" associated with this but typical effects are increased appetite and decrease occular pressure.
So, don't smoke weed!
So we need to email liqua-solutions and get some liqua-marinol made up for research use only?:)

BigVrunga

Streax

Awards
I think it is easier just to smoke some weed, heheh

worried about your lungs? Then vaporize it... no damage, no smell, no bloodshot eyes... you're golden

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
worried about your lungs? Then vaporize it... no damage, no smell, no bloodshot eyes... you're golden
Totally agree with you there - but using marijuana for appetite increase throughout the day might end up being counter-productive...If marinol does infact have the appetite stimulating properties of cannabis without the high - it might be more useful to the bodybuilder.

Just get the vaporizer out at night after everything is done for the day:)

BigVrunga