New to Superdrol... Help me out please.

NRVOUS

Awards
I just got back into lifting about 6 months ago after being in a severe car accident.I heard about Superdrol @ the gym and bought a bottle online.I had no idea of all the sides and now not sure if I want to take it.Can anyone shed some light on this for me?I have read alot of forums and still not sure on how to take it. I weigh 185 and my bench is back up to 285.
Any info. wold be great.
Thanks, Clint

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Clint do a bit of a search on here and you will found the information that you seek my friend..

MadMas

Work Horse
Awards
Well, Its an AAS, nothing short. You need a very good diet and a proper pct. You need to research alot more before you take sd.

revodrew

revodrew

Awards
  • Established
First off: follow this link
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/anabolics/29911-sd-cycle-starts-monday.html?highlight=superdrol

1)Read it and read it well, repeat process

2)Next, do a search on all the side suplements and decide which ones you need.

3) Make a diet according to your weight and goals of your SD cycle

4) Buy all your Pct products, protien,side supplements

5) Prepare your mind and body for a tough 3 weeks(back pumps, lethargy)

6)Do another search on SD

7) Lift hard, eat right, sleep well, and enjoy the great gains that are sure to follow.

8) Go get test to make sure your body is right.

BHERTZ

Awards
Basically anything with the word "log" & "superdrol" in the title would be a great place to being your research.

Here you will find real-world dosages, sides, and training/diet to get those results we all want...good luck !!

NRVOUS

Awards
Thanks for the advice.I have been looking into it a couple days, I know thats not very long and I want to go the safest route. Right now I use the six star protein shake mix, Flax seed oil,Creatine,Rip fuel before workouts,Grape fruit juice,and a liver aid. Not too sure what else I should be doing and is this enough for a recovery cycle or should I use there recovery PCT.Thanks

hockeyguy77

Awards
yeah i am preping my self up for a sd cycle. i just need to get my diet in check.

what r the best foods to eat on it and any meal replacment recomendations?

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
Here's another log if you're interested.