question on mdien cycle for newbie

methyl-D

methyl-D

Awards
Hi im new at this...hope im doing it right. I have been all natural up to this point (4 years), but have reached plateaus im a few lifts and am looking for a BOOST. I was thinking of doing a mdien cycle as follows: 5 weeks sloped from 4 to 15mg. rebound xt and 6oxo for PCT. Am I on the right track? What kind of benefits can I expect from this cycle? Is mdien good enough by itself? Is this PCT good enough for MD? FYI I am 190lbs and 26 years old. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Well if your looking for big gains you won't find them with Mdien. I'm guessing you have a small stock pile of it and in that case I would use it but I wouldn't expect a whole lot from it. Take a look in the cycle logs forum from the last year of so when mdien hit the market. Read up and it should answer all of your questions.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hi im new at this...hope im doing it right. I have been all natural up to this point (4 years), but have reached plateaus im a few lifts and am looking for a BOOST. I was thinking of doing a mdien cycle as follows: 5 weeks sloped from 4 to 15mg. rebound xt and 6oxo for PCT. Am I on the right track? What kind of benefits can I expect from this cycle? Is mdien good enough by itself? Is this PCT good enough for MD? FYI I am 190lbs and 26 years old. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

:rofl: i used mdien with the upwards of 12mgs daily, you know what i got? some damn gyno, i was a newbie reading Bruce Kneller's section in MD holding on to his every word like it was the holy grail of oral prsteroids. Its good you are doing your research, but get something else if you looking for something effective. for pct choose one or the other, i dont see why running both would be beneficial...

Atlas

Awards
If I was you I would save the MDIEN for a cutter with Prostanozol or even stack it with Prostan or Max LMG for a bulker. MDIEN can be very beneficial at the right dose which many feel was above 12mgs a day. I remember Supersoldier telling me he'd love to see what it can do at 20mgs a day or more! I would stick between 12-16mgs for a cycle of MDIEN. RXT and 6-oxo are great additions to a PCT, but remember the are add ons.....you want to have a serm like NOLVA, CLOMID, or RALOX on hand for PCT! Good luck!

methyl-D

methyl-D

Awards
I am super cut. I mainly want size. I have the mdien so id like to try it. I was told to stack with transdermal 4-AD. Does this sound right? Also, I have come across some nolva. Nolva should reduce the risk of gyno right? I really dont want to mess my body up. Do you think a 5 week cycle is too long? What is the best way to take the nolva with a mdien cycle? Also, I have a hard time with believing in transdemals. I guess it's just mental. I appreciate the help guys. Im sure the answers to these questions are on here somewhere but for some reason my net only works for like 5 mins at a time and then i have to restart my comp. This makes searching frustrating lol. Thanks again!

methyl-D

methyl-D

Awards
whoops! i just wanted to say again what I have...mdien, 4-AD transdermal, Nolva and rxt.

MGH1982

Awards
mdien and 4-a would be a good stack for some mass... but watch out for the gyno like others said... MD is known for gyno unfortunately... so have nolva on hand during cycle bro... good luck in ur cycle bro :)

p.s. how much 4-AD u looking to use?

methyl-D

methyl-D

Awards
Im not too sure....thats another one of those questions I forgot to ask :think: . What would u guys recommend?

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
400-600 mg ed. Transdermal works great. Split the doses as close to 12hrs apart as you can. Run the 4AD weeks 1-6 and the MDien I would run the whole 6 weeks but if you are worried about toxicity run it weeks 2-5. IMHO

methyl-D

methyl-D

Awards
excellent! thanks for the info bpmartyr and everyone else. Any other suggestions would be great! prolly gonna start end of next week or beginning of the following week. Is overtraining as big of a concern when on this stuff or can I hit everything harder and more frequently?

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Overtraining is always a concern. AAS will not help with your CNS which is what generally gets overtrained. Ok to up the intensity but just don't over do it.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
and let us know how it goes. I'm planning on a mdien and m4ohn cutting stack this summer.

methyl-D

methyl-D

Awards
Alright thanks for all of your help. One more question before I start this cycle on Mon. I have 100 4mg tabs of designer supplements mdien and 90 1mg tabs of gaspari mdien. Would it be ok to mix the 2 in order to get a more gradual slope? This way I could go 4-6-8-10-12 instead of 4-8-12-12-12. Or would it actually be better to do it more rapidly so I can be above 10mgs for 3 weeks?

methyl-D

methyl-D

Awards
anyone? anyone? :blink: I have another question. Recently, I obtained 2 bottles of ergomax LMG. I understand that this is not a methylated compound. Is it safe to run this along with the mdien/ 4AD or would it be best to run by itself? I really only want to do one cycle to get me past a sticking point but I suppose I could save it and run it later if that would be best.

methyl-D

methyl-D

Awards
ok apparently emax is a methyl. Wish my net worked for more than 30 secs at a time so I could search more. I had one person tell me it was and 2 people tell me it isnt, one who 4 sho knows his stuff

Atlas

Awards
It's methylated. Just use the 4ad and/or the 4ad for a boost for some nice easy gains. For a quick influx of strength and size just take 2 caps of the Ergomax LMG which is for sho' methylated! Have some Milkthistle and RALA and NAC on hand!

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
you'll be fine mixing the 2 brands of mdien to get the desired dose.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Smokey8766 Nutrition / Health 5
tobias Sherman IGF-1/GH 0
EasyEJL Anabolics 13
Anabolics 0
Anabolics 1