methyl rage

hpower

hpower

Awards
I have some methyl rage sitting unused, and I would like to try it. I was not able to find much on how to use this. As I see it, it should be stacked with some form of test. My thoughts was to try to use it in a cutting cycle. Anyone have any ideas?

400runner

Banned
Awards
  • Established
your right with your thought. and you'll find much more info on this if search is used.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Try searching for MDHT as that is the active substance. Methyl Rage is just the brand name, Methyl Jacked was another. I stocked up on some of the powder and am actually using some now at 50mg pre wo. Have used up to 100mg ed. Rather weak compund in my opinion but it will help to dry you out some while cutting and theoretically should help free up some test similar to Proviron. I mainly use it for the mental focus it gives me. Nothing major, just enought to keep me flowing good while fatigued. It is Methyl DHT so your hairline is at risk. Hope that helps some.

hpower

hpower

Awards
Thanks for your help. I will try my search again. Looks like I should check out the necessary ancillaries to protect my hair line, I have not researched that yet. I have no problems now, but my dad has a thinning hair line. Thanks again for your input.

magic8ball

Awards
Have you found what you were looking for? And, have you tried it yet?

hpower

hpower

Awards
Yea, I think I found all the info I need. I have not tried it yet. I am currently just cleaning up my diet, and getting ready to start cutting. My current plan is to try some MDHT, and then possibly add some SD as well. I want to get a little leaner first before I start any SD. I am placing my orders today for nolva and other ancillaries. Would you be interested in my cycle and/or results?

The main reason I am waiting is because my wife is having a baby. Our first appointment is at the end of this month, so I am waiting to start anything until that point. Just in case.

magic8ball

Awards
First, congratulations to you and your wife. Second, I would like to see any information you could provide regaurding your cycle and/or results. Keep us posted.

hpower

hpower

Awards
Thanks! We are very excited. I will post my cycle and results as I start. If I don't do it here, I will mention here where my log is at.

hpower

hpower

Awards
Well, I plan to start a cycle around March 20th. I got selected by Prometobolix to be a tester for Megadrol. I have not gotten it yet, so I am just waiting. Since I am testing, I will just run that. If the cycle goes good, and if I feel ok after the 3-4 weeks, I plan to follow up with some MDHT to lean out. I am cutting right now in prep for my megadrol cycle. I want to keep it as lean as possible.

Since I will be a tester, I plan on doing a log, hopefully very detailed, in the Prometabolix section. You can check it out there. I will post here when I start it.

hpower

hpower

Awards
Hey Magic8ball, I just thought I would post here for ya, I just started my current cycle. I started out with 600mg ED of 4AD (trans), and PP. I am only in about a week. I just upped my dose to 20mg on the PP. I am also planning to start Prostan at 75mg this week, and see how that goes. I will probably run pp for 3 weeks, then follow up with some SD.

You had mentioned in another thread about using MDHT with PP and SD, for pre-workout. I am assuming you mean at the same time, did you keep doses low because they are all methylated?

When you did this, what was your dose for the MDHT/PP combo, and the MDHT/SD combo? I may run the prostan with my PP, and then try some MDHT when I start my SD.

I appreciate the info.

magic8ball

Awards
With PP, I used 12.5mg MDHT during 10mg and 20mg weeks. When I bumped to 30mg PP I dropped the MDHT. With SD, I ran 12.5mg MDHT during 10mg weeks only. Also, I used the MDHT pre-workout only. I like the MDHT as a stand-alone too. Best of luck with your cycle!!!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
frankpt Anabolics 2
Anabolics 10
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 3
Salem Anabolics 9