e-Form (Formastane) vs. Arimidex for on-cycle bloat

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Adex IMO, but a better choice would be Letro.

Modoc

Awards
I'm currently using E-Form on a Phera-Plex/Finigenx cycle. I've been on for a week and a half and no real bloat to speak of. I like it.

323mattb

Board Supporter
Awards
Thanks for the replies. I think I'll give the E-Form a try. I wanted to avoid Letro, because I've read that it kills libido for many. Maybe Arimidex, but the E-Form is far less expensive.

dadream

dadream

Awards
  • Established
I'm fairly confident you'll see good results with the e-form. I have two bottles myself that i haven't used but i did use the formadrol from legal gear which worked great for helping control the gyno flare-ups and e-form is supposed to be superior in the fact that it has better absorption rates than taken orally.

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
Formestane is not potent at all. It didnt control the bloat from 4AD in my case (but i didnt get any gyno). Adex or Letro would surely do a better job.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the replies. I think I'll give the E-Form a try. I wanted to avoid Letro, because I've read that it kills libido for many. Maybe Arimidex, but the E-Form is far less expensive.
When figuring cost, take into account the differant required dosing protocals for desired effect. Adex and Letro are often dosed eod at .5 to 2.5mg compared to twice daily bathing in trandermal at 100mg a pop. A bottle of Letro last me multiple cycles of 8-16 weeks.

323mattb

Board Supporter
Awards
When figuring cost, take into account the differant required dosing protocals for desired effect. Adex and Letro are often dosed eod at .5 to 2.5mg compared to twice daily bathing in trandermal at 100mg a pop. A bottle of Letro last me multiple cycles of 8-16 weeks.
Good point. Prices are probably comparable, if not even better for the research chems. Probably the better choice, considering effectiveness.

400runner

Banned
Awards
  • Established
im going to be getting adex to run with my test prop.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
I would only use it to combat symptoms once they appear ie. bloat. Shouldn't get much if any bloat from prop. Especially if you keep your diet clean.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Adex imo would be best. Esp since it does not affect the libido much.

400runner

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i'll prob run throughout the full cycle due to the fact i dont want any, if at all possiable, water...it will slow my track times down.

323mattb

Board Supporter
Awards
So, 1mg (1mL IBE's aqueous adex) eod would be the norm to control on-cycle bloat?

Jblake

Awards
While on test and tren, E-Form did absolutely nothing for me to reduce my nipple soreness/itchiness. I prefer to sparingly use letro, although I think adex could work depending on your cycle. What compounds are you running?