The next cycle..take a look

wardog

Awards
  • Established
Well bros, as I recover here, I am planning the next go around. Reading Doggcrapps stuff, I am considering the 4 on 2 cruise method..just to see how it works. So fire away and give me your opinions on this one:

weeks 1-4 Test prop, 800mg/week, Dbol, 50mg/day

weeks 5,6 cruise, test at 250mg/week and clomid/femura

weeks 7-10 test prop 900/week, tren 700/week

weeks 11, 12 cruise test 250/week and clomid/femura

weeks 13-16 test prop gram/week, EQ 400mg/week, winny 50/day

Posts cycle recovery..my usual clomid and femura.

Well, have at it guys and give me your thoughts

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
I still vote on shifting your tren cycle to the beginning so as to ease the adipose rebound coming off the cutting. Other than that I am highly interested to get your feedback during and post cycle.

Keep us posted...

wardog

Awards
  • Established
Actually I concur BDC. I was going to shift the order as we decided.

It will be....

tren/prop to start

dbol/prop next 4 week block

EQ/winny/test next 4 week block

b-boy

Awards
nice

nice one wardog, i plan on running test prop (no where near your dosage..lol), eq, and winny, im going to leave out the fina cause i have used it a lot this year so im going to ditch it for a while, will start this after my blood work coming up in april, then hit it in may, i only run 6 week cycles,  but i will run quite a few cycles this year with 6 on 8 off.

Bone

Awards
Looks nice to me. Im interested in the cruise method myself. Dont forget to keep us posted. :D

Peace

Bone

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Looks great War, I'm interested in the 2 week cruise periods...how everything goes during those 2 weeks. Should be interesting with that drop to 250 in test. Looking forward to feedback, when are you thinking of starting it?

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i was actually gonna do 5 weeks of EQ in my cyclke, but people told me that would not be enough time to let it kick in and to save it for later use since it should be run 10 weeks.

curious as to why you're only running it 4 weeks and if you think it'll add anything. cause if so i'll prolly add it to my cycle also.

wardog

Awards
  • Established
Well bro, I know EQ is better long acting, however with the 4 week "cycles" I am going to give it a shot. Now, since you want it cleared out in 4 weeks, and it has a long acting ester, going to have to shoot it all in the first 10 days I figure. I am planning on three 400mg shots spread out in the first week, followed by a last one in the beginning of week 2. I know it ill spike, the taper down, but we will see how it works.

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
I was just thinking about this same thing...for me I think the dosing regime will go something like a 3 stage step down.

• WEEK 1
    Front load 400 x 2
  • WEEK 2
    Above normal at 300 x 2
  • WEEK 3
    Cruise with just the cycle base
  • WEEK 4
    Cruise with cycle base (but EQ still above therapeutic)
  • WEEK 5
    Scheduled cruise
  • WEEK 6
    Shcheduled cruise
Chemo

wardog

Awards
  • Established
Great minds think alike bro..just differing dosages..lol :D

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
Actually I'm leaning towards your 10 day since I'd rather have the early taper and not a late one (given that we're testing the cruise).

Gilster

Awards
Interesting cycles. I see you guys are big on cruising doses of prop. I always use prop as it is my favorite test but I just use 100mg/d all the way thru for 12-13 weeks. Have you done this before this way? It is "almost" like a front load dose the way you are designing it. I am interested in the results/effects of this. Makes sense in theory but it seems like your test levels will be constantly either going up or down and never really level off much. Don't know of the benefits of this. Interesting though. Might try it if it makes more sense to me. Some of this method is lost on me. I mean no offense. I am just confused a little and I am trying to understand this better.

This is a roid calculator that measures your steroid levels and accumilation for a cycle. Load up a cycle and see if you like what it does with these cycles or if it even applies for your purposes. I am curious.

http://powerboard.rockarfett.com/roidcalc/

wardog

Awards
  • Established
Thats why we are trying it bro..niether of us have done it before...something new :D

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
Wardog...I think some quick calculations are in order ;)

I am burning serious sugar picking this cycle plan apart. There is only one thing I think could be tweaked => cruise dose. The level of suppresion depth is minimized by the short 4 week length but if the cruise dose is above natty then it continues to suppress. I think that the success of this is going to be determined by whether one cruises below natty level or higher. Let's dig up the last bloodwork ;)

Thoughts?

wardog

Awards
  • Established
I agree and was thinking along the same lines. What is your opinion on using enth or cyp JUST for the cruising dosage, considering its 14 day taper...if you ran say 250mg on the first day of your cruise, it should reach max at day 2 and taper down from there...slowly to 0 on around day 14, giving your body a "gradual" recovery using anti-es while still providing enough to avoid the "crash"

I do believe that ANY extraneous androgens introduced will interfere with your HTPA, and yet, the resluts of those who have done this method, seem to contradict that. I have spoken with 2 people who ran this system for 7 and 10 months respectivly, and both came off with real good recovery...so I guess only an experiment will tell, we just need to pick this apart the best we can.

wardog

Awards
  • Established
AHHHH! The NEXT wrinkle. I was considering injection volume, considering your going to have mostly ED injects. This puts a new wrinkle into it.

Second, I was considering, the best way to keep gains coming. To do this, I am looking at increasing the prop each time...so, here is what it is looking like..BASED on 125mg/ml prop, 100mg/ml fina, 200mg/ml EQ

Cycle 1 test prop at 100/day and tren at 50/day.
Injection volume = 8/10 cc test prop, 1/2 cc tren ED

Cycle 2 test prop at 112/day and EQ at the above listed frontload
Injection volume 9/10cc test prop, EQ 1 cc/day for 8-10 days (not sure)

Cycle 3 test prop at 125/day tren at 100/day
Injection volume = 1 cc test, 1 cc tren

Cycle 4 test prop at 137/day 50mg Dbol
Injection volume 1.1 cc test prop

Cycle 5 test prop at 150/day 50-100mg winny
Injection volume 1.2 cc test prop

So, for the most part, injection volume is below 2ccs. This will allow for site injects, which will be needed for ED injects.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Dominus Anabolics 18
Cycle Logs 40
Anabolics 7
Anabolics 22
Stopstalking2 Anabolics 11