Dianabol

• Thread starter MightyMouse1984
  • Start date

MightyMouse1984

Awards
Obviously we all know that Dianabol has been around for quite some time and for years, even decades, was considered one of the premier steroids of its time. As of recent however it seems that many people are abusing Dianabol and giving it a bad name. Do you guys think Dianabol is still one of the better steroids around if used properly. What have been your expieriences with it? What do you see in the Future for Dianabol?

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Dianabol is still one of the best all-purpose orals around IMO. I gained many personal bests with it. Many newer compounds are available that are more potent with less androgeny, but I still think Dbol has a good future.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
For results per mg, both strength and size, it's hard to find something that delivers as good as dbol. It's got it's side effects. My first cycle of that stuff had my nips itching within two days. But, still a great steroid. Not called the breakfast of champions for nothing.

RipdnTxs2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I ran two cycles years ago with no pct at all and still made great gains and felt great while on...........

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
It's always going to be here.. and for good reason.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
great gains, horrible sides. for me anyway.

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
Great gains, no sides for me. I love the stuff.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
One of these days I'll pony up some cash and try it. There has just been so many low cost alternatives. I stocked up on M1T for like $9 a bottle, SD is selling for $29 (90 ct) and PP is like $22 now. Ok, I'm cheap :D

Gary46080

Awards
As of recent however it seems that many people are abusing Dianabol and giving it a bad name.
The problem I see is all these kids are getting addicted to the oral prohormones, loving the gains they're getting, then they go off and lose everything. Then these prohormones get banned and they have no where to turn. So instead of abusing prohormones which won't screw you up too bad, they abuse dianabol which will completely **** you up if used incorrectly. It was better before this whole prohormone era when you just had to pin yourself if you wanted that extra edge, now these orals are allowing kids to take it too far and like you said, giving some drugs a bad rep.

UberPooper1

Awards
  • Established
dbol did nothing for me. i respond horribly to almsot everything. i recieved better gains off of a 4 week ergomax lmg/prostanozol cycle than i did 750mg test EW for 12 weeks/40mg dbol ED for 3 weeks...my body is so resilient to everything. maybe a good thing in the long run...

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Haven't used it but have used M1,4 ADD which gave me sides galore. Probably a good indication that dbol wouldn't agree with me.

Dbol will always be popular because of the rapid size and strength gains it gives. This is the drug of choice for all uneducated roid users because it's easy to take, cheap and reliably makes you bigger..even though it may be all water, some punk on the street isn't going to care or even know the difference.

Rocky82

Awards
  • Established
dbol did nothing for me. i respond horribly to almsot everything. i recieved better gains off of a 4 week ergomax lmg/prostanozol cycle than i did 750mg test EW for 12 weeks/40mg dbol ED for 3 weeks...my body is so resilient to everything. maybe a good thing in the long run...
I dunno bro, to get nothing from a test dbol cycle at those doses is a bit strange. Fake gear perhaps?

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
It is very similar to M14, but a bit cleaner and stronger. It is how I got my name in high school.

Gary46080

Awards
I dunno bro, to get nothing from a test dbol cycle at those doses is a bit strange. Fake gear perhaps?
Definately, anyone using 750mg of test would notice drastic results, let alone if it was your first cycle. There's no way it was legit gear.

brk_nemesis

brk_nemesis

yea!!!!!
Awards
  • Established
yeah, made my hungry enough to eat 8 sandwiches back to back, a bowl of rice/ckn, and went back to the pantry for more, lol. My appetite still has not readjusted since then lol.