Fasting cardio with AAS

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
I have been reading some older threads on here about fasting cardio and did not come up with an answer to this. Forgive me if it has already been discussed. My question:

My cardio sessions run 45min to an hour at about a 150 heart rate. I normally do it first thing in the morning fasted or maybe a small cup of oatmeal. I also plan on running a moderate dose of T3 for 4weeks. I see this as a recipe for catabolism and was wondering if the 500mg ew of test enan and 400mg EQ will be enough to stop or at least significantly reduce catabolism? Will add SD in the last few weeks of the cycle to dry up and maybe even add some lBM during the thyroid rebound. For those who don't know, I am just starting week 9 of a 16 week cycle. It started out as a bulker but I feel the 500mg of test is too low of a dose for me and I do not have any more to bump the dose so I decided to switch over to a cut for the second half.

I know many would recommend lower intensity cardio but I am trying to increase my stamina as well to get ready for my next couple of martial arts promotions. They get progressively longer and harder and I just about couldn't finish my last round of sparring on the last test. My schedule is really tight and I don't have time to let my food settle before cardio so I opt for fasting or very light meal. If I eat too much and try to run I will barf. :)

I appreciate any input/advise I can get on this. Thanks

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
Consider WPI, BCAA or both prior to workout. Minimal volume so it doesn't come back up.

Also consider starting an anti-cortisol phase. Maybe 1 or 2 Lean XT prior and 1 or 2 after.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
I plan on running anti-cortisol supp with PCT but I did not think it would be necessary while "on" ?

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
I don't know much on a practical level, but i did read thru Building the Perfect Beast and ALR stresses the importance of an anti-cortisol and an anti-estrogen phase during cycle.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
bumpity bump bumpity bump