INJECTABLE METHANDROSTENEOLONE (D-BOL) POWDER?

tribal 1

Awards
I am seaching the great minds of A.M. for possible solutions for injectable methandrostenolone recipes, if possible. I want to use it with a tren cycle.

Grmlock

Awards
  • Established
Why would you want injectable dbol when the oral works just as well. I buy into your idea of buying raw powder and making an oral solution but wouldnt the dbol have to be injected twice a day??

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I think I remember Sky posting that he had injected D-bol.
See if you can find the thread.
(He's not around much anymore though.)

tribal 1

Awards
My idea is to run the tren and d-bol as one.......my problem is with taking 3 or 4 oral doses a day... do to d-bols half life of 3-5 hrs...... I figured if it was estered one 50mg shot a day should be enough. these are just my thoughts and Iam not an expert in this field so any direction will help. thanks

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
My idea is to run the tren and d-bol as one.......my problem is with taking 3 or 4 oral doses a day... do to d-bols half life of 3-5 hrs...... I figured if it was estered one 50mg shot a day should be enough. these are just my thoughts and Iam not an expert in this field so any direction will help. thanks
I'd use Dbol orally. And you don't need 3-4 doses. Just take one or split it into 2.

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
I've used both types of dbol and for some reason oral was much better, for what it's worth.

aspire210

aspire210

Awards
  • Established
esterfied dbol? sorry, never heard of it.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
Let me find that and repost it. I had three formulas that I use. all PEG based or water born

here is the origional
200 mg/ml D-Bol

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The following recipe was derived from several sources and people. It is based off an old pharmaceutical formula that was 60%PEG, 30% PG, and 10% BA. The only modification I made to this is to replace ½ the PG with BB.

For 10ml at 200mg/ml:

2 grams of D-Bol
1 ml of BA
1.5 ml of PG
1.5 ml of BB
~4.5 to 5 ml of PEG 200

Heat the D-Bol, BA, BB, and PG until you get a clear solution. Filter with a .2-micron filter. Flush filter with PEG 200 until you get volume. If you can get a hold of PEG 200 then the 400 will work, just a tad thicker but much hard to draw into a slin pin.

Update: I no longer use PG in this. works fine with out it

what I do with this nowadays is to draw into the dart after I draw the prop or whatever I am taking (its a little stiff without something else so us b12 to cut it if your not taking anything else and are bothered by it but its only a 1/4cc and really not an issue if your using a slin pin) I have another one that works better with oil if you use PEG 600, BA, BB and a little guaucol, it can actually mix in but its termpermental.

akapitbull

Awards
I have heard of people using 3%BA and 20%BB to make 50mg/ml dbol in oil!
I personally have never tried this recipe!:nutkick:

Let me find that and repost it. I had three formulas that I use. all PEG based or water born

here is the origional
200 mg/ml D-Bol

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The following recipe was derived from several sources and people. It is based off an old pharmaceutical formula that was 60%PEG, 30% PG, and 10% BA. The only modification I made to this is to replace ½ the PG with BB.

For 10ml at 200mg/ml:

2 grams of D-Bol
1 ml of BA
1.5 ml of PG
1.5 ml of BB
~4.5 to 5 ml of PEG 200

Heat the D-Bol, BA, BB, and PG until you get a clear solution. Filter with a .2-micron filter. Flush filter with PEG 200 until you get volume. If you can get a hold of PEG 200 then the 400 will work, just a tad thicker but much hard to draw into a slin pin.

Update: I no longer use PG in this. works fine with out it

what I do with this nowadays is to draw into the dart after I draw the prop or whatever I am taking (its a little stiff without something else so us b12 to cut it if your not taking anything else and are bothered by it but its only a 1/4cc and really not an issue if your using a slin pin) I have another one that works better with oil if you use PEG 600, BA, BB and a little guaucol, it can actually mix in but its termpermental.

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You can't esterify a 17aa since the methyl group in a 17aa is bound to the same spot that an ester is bound to. You can either be 17aa or ester. Of course, as you know 17a-alkylation drastically changes a steroid whereas esterification only increases half-life since the ester is cleaved before it is used anyway.

You COULD take the unmethyllated version of dianabol and esterify that. It's called boldenone and I'm sure you're quite familiar with it. As you can see, it is very different.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Its so interesting that the addition of the methy group or the Ester changes the tertiary structure in different way so you end up with two compounds with very different activities. The question I then have is we all assume that the addition of an ester to a testosterone molecule does not change the activity because the ester is cleaved before it is active, I just wonder if that holds absolutely true?
You can't esterify a 17aa since the methyl group in a 17aa is bound to the same spot that an ester is bound to. You can either be 17aa or ester. Of course, as you know 17a-alkylation drastically changes a steroid whereas esterification only increases half-life since the ester is cleaved before it is used anyway.

You COULD take the unmethyllated version of dianabol and esterify that. It's called boldenone and I'm sure you're quite familiar with it. As you can see, it is very different.

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yes it is true. The esterified form of a steroid is unusable by the body; it binds to nothing. It is only used after the ester has been cleaved. Thus an esterified steroid is identical in action to a non-ester. The only difference is how long it takes before it acts. The longer the ester, the more fat soluable it is (which is why TNE and Prop can only be made in low concentations whereas Test E and Cyp can be made in higher concentrations). The more fat soluable a steroid is, the longer it is able to avoid release. Once released though, it is de-esterified and acts just like an un-estered steroid. Thus the longer the ester, the more gradual the release of the hormone since as said, longer esters are more fat soluable.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
But is it accurate to view the difference between a methylated compound and an esterified compund (assuming the parent compound is the same i.e Dianabol and EQ) as a difference in the tertiary structure leading to different binding, etc.

Mr.50
Yes it is true. The esterified form of a steroid is unusable by the body; it binds to nothing. It is only used after the ester has been cleaved. Thus an esterified steroid is identical in action to a non-ester. The only difference is how long it takes before it acts. The longer the ester, the more fat soluable it is (which is why TNE and Prop can only be made in low concentations whereas Test E and Cyp can be made in higher concentrations). The more fat soluable a steroid is, the longer it is able to avoid release. Once released though, it is de-esterified and acts just like an un-estered steroid. Thus the longer the ester, the more gradual the release of the hormone since as said, longer esters are more fat soluable.