Bulking and T1: Just wondering...

antonio

Awards
Hi,

I know T1 is great for bulking. I was just wondering if you could stack it with sth else to get very good results? If so what would it be?

Thanks

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
1,4 andro wil increase your appetite. Which is god for bulking. It also increase red blood ceel count which is good for muscle.. Talk to ya

antonio

Awards
1,4 andro wil increase your appetite. Which is god for bulking. It also increase red blood ceel count which is good for muscle.. Talk to ya
Thanks bro,

would 1,4 diol be a good option too since it also increases your appetite?

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by antonio
Thanks bro,

would 1,4 diol be a good option too since it also increases your appetite?
I am finding that the diol effects are felt much sooner than the dione with respect to appetite increase.  I'm not saying intensity of the effects merely how long it took to first "feel" it.

Chemo

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Another plug for 1, 4 here. It's a great PH.

WW7

U of R Man

Awards
Originally posted by antonio
Thanks a lot guys!!!

Yea, I've got to say I threw some of the 1,4 dione into my mass stack...took a few days to kick in, but man oh man, once it did, I have been eating everything...I love this stuff...if BDC says the diol kicks in even faster, I'll give it a shot on my next cycle...

antonio

Awards

Yea, I've got to say I threw some of the 1,4 dione into my mass stack...took a few days to kick in, but man oh man, once it did, I have been eating everything...I love this stuff...if BDC says the diol kicks in even faster, I'll give it a shot on my next cycle...
What cycle did you do? And what doses did you use?

Thanks

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I'm using 1,4 dione as well with my "clean bulk" that I'm doing for these four weeks. The next cycle will be a hardcore bulk (because by then... my family won't be complaining that I've lost "only" 85 lbs in the last year :rolleyes: I must say that I'm loving this cycle, the 1,4 has kicked my appetite up (but I'm keeping my calories clean), and I've noticed a bit more vascularity already (I wasn't very vascular before this cycle at all).

ManBeast

antonio

Awards
I'm using 1,4 dione as well with my "clean bulk" that I'm doing for these four weeks. The next cycle will be a hardcore bulk (because by then... my family won't be complaining that I've lost "only" 85 lbs in the last year :rolleyes: I must say that I'm loving this cycle, the 1,4 has kicked my appetite up (but I'm keeping my calories clean), and I've noticed a bit more vascularity already (I wasn't very vascular before this cycle at all).

ManBeast
What are you stacking your 1,4 with? What dosages are you using?