Awards
  • Established
any brave soul tried this before?

It sounds like a nut kick but i may try it this comming summer :nutkick:

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
I know a few that have run both Nandrolone and Trenbolone together.

They just made SURE they had ancils like Dostinex on hand, and/or b-6 and vitex as a preventative.

maetenloch

Awards
I've run tren and deca at the same time and had no issues - just to be safe I had cabaser on hand. On another board there was a poll a few months back on running tren and deca at the same time. Of the 20 or so guys who answered, only one had any gyno issues and this could have been caused by test he was running. Based on this, I suspect that any prolactin problems from running both together is mostly a theoretical concern.

x_muscle

Awards
  • Established
i read that Dostinex dosnt help with progestin induced gyno. It may help after cycle to bring libido. im reaing conflicting opinions about Dostinex, some say its not needed and anti-e while on is enough, other people say its a must on heavy androgenic cycle like this.

Im going to use ATD/Formastane on cycle to reduce estrogen. I will run HCG also

x_muscle

Awards
  • Established
Here is what im thinking to run:

1-12 500 mg test / week
1-4 50mg dbol ed
1-12 400 mg deca / week
2-10 400mg tren enth / week
8-12 100mg prtozol (unmethylated winny) /ed

Gary46080

Awards
Have you run tren before? If not the tren enanthate may not be wise, but if you have and were fine with it the cycle looks great.

DR X

Awards
Here is what im thinking to run:

1-12 500 mg test / week
1-4 50mg dbol ed
1-12 400 mg deca / week
2-10 400mg tren enth / week
8-12 100mg prtozol (unmethylated winny) /ed
I would recommend 200mg of B6 ed to avoid any prolactin issues.

x_muscle

Awards
  • Established
Have you run tren before? If not the tren enanthate may not be wise, but if you have and were fine with it the cycle looks great.
i have run tren acetate before, and side effect were not realy bad. insomnia, sweating, and mild acne thats it.

I will dinetly keep some b6 and vitex on hand while running the cycle.

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
In my last cycle I ran them together, 400mg NPP/week and 600mg tren enanthate a week. Didnt really seem to have any problems, also added in anadrol at 100mg/day and that did make the nips pretty puffy, B6 kept it somewhat in check. I was also taking dostinex @ 0.5mg e4d, honestly didnt notice much from it, or anything at all. Sex drive was still alright, not super like on test, but everything still worked fine. I liked combining them together, the only thing I did notice was the NPP made me really lethargic, it was worse than when I tried M1T, after stopping the NPP my energy levels came back after a week.

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
Why not run the Deca first then the Tren after you've finished the Deca?

x_muscle

Awards
  • Established
Why not run the Deca first then the Tren after you've finished the Deca?
That will make cycle very long, and i dont like cycle to be more than 12 week. I feel if i stayed longer i will take forever to recover.