Where is my T-1 pump?

kimo_brah

Awards
I'm on my fifth cycle of 1-test and I'm missing the AMAZING pump that I got with my first cycle. Any ideas on what I can do?

My first cycle was with ethergels and it was amazing. My muscles felt like they were going to explode an hour after taking an ethergel because they were so pumped (no exageration). Then when I worked out, I felt like Arnold Schwartzenager with even more pump and had incredible strength. The only side-effect was lethargy - I felt like going to sleep at 8pm every night. I gained 14 pounds in three weeks (174 to 188 lbs, 6', 38yrs). The only other supps I used was Cell-Tech creatine and a high protein meal replacement.

My second cycle was San T-100 powder in a cap and I had ZERO results.

My third cycle was ethergels again, but this time I only gained a few pounds in three weeks. The only thing I changed was taking creatine monohydrate instead of a mix and pure whey protein instead of a high protein meal replacement.

My fourth cycle was the T-1 Pro transdermal and I gained a few pounds, but still no amazing pump.

I'm now on my fifth cycle and using T-1 Pro, but I want the pump and strength gains which I got from my first cycle. I've tried one, two, and four squirts per day. With the pump and strengh I had on that first cycle, I was able to have an incredible workout which led to fantastic gains.

Do you think it has to do with:
- body adjusts to 1-test and doesn't respond the same way after multiple cycles?
- the combination of a good creatine and the 1-test made the difference?
- was there impurities (real steroids) in the first batch of ethergels?
- what else?

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
You will begin to "build up and imunity " with multiple cycles.. The ether gels will probably hit you faster than the transdermals. The transdermals take about 2 weeks to start hitting you hard.. Talk to ya..

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
Does this "immunity" subside if you take extended periods between cycles, like say, an 8 week cycle followed by 6 full months off and then another 8 week cycle?

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
How much time off did you take between cycles?

wardog

Awards
  • Established
It should, but it varies from person to person. I never have had the same pumps I had on my first cycle. Just the way it goes I think..lol.

Perhaps try changing androgens.

kimo_brah

Awards
I've been one month on and two months off. I take Zinc, multi, and flax after cycle.

kimo_brah

Awards
As the pumps have gone, so has the lethargy at 8pm. I read a comment once that said the good thing about some side effects is that you know that the stuff is doing its job. That first cycle, I would pass out on the couch from exhaustion at 8pm - that hasn't happened in the other cycles. On the positive side, I have gained a few pounds in the last week this cycle and I can feel the 1-test doing a little bit of work on the muscles, but not nearly to the extent that it had in the first cycle.

kimo_brah

Awards
I'm in the third week of my cycle and I'm finally starting to get the pump back in my workouts and get some results. I guess I just had to be more patient - aparently, curt2go was right about the transdermal taking 2 weeks to build up in the system. I'm up about 8 pounds and will probably finish a 4 week cycle. My strength is also up just slightly.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Bro, IMO you need to take more time off between cycles, maybe try some 3-alpha, or 1,4 Andro to see if you get better results

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
I agree with IW. More time off is needed.
I know this is posted here somewhere but here is a guide...
4 on 4 off
4 on 6 off
4 on 8 off
4 on 12 off..........
That is basically a whole year for you(4 cycles)!

phillygolf

Awards
You will begin to "build up and imunity " with multiple cycles.. The ether gels will probably hit you faster than the transdermals. The transdermals take about 2 weeks to start hitting you hard.. Talk to ya..
Curt,
Why do transdermals take longer then orals? I would think the opposite, considering conversion rate is higher for the transdermals.

I am comparing avante labs one to ethergels.

Thanks bro.

-P

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
did you use creatine during your other 1-test cycles?...if you did not, then that might account for the loss of pump...

I dont know...I am just throwing out ideas :confused:

phillygolf

Awards

Curt,
Why do transdermals take longer then orals? I would think the opposite, considering conversion rate is higher for the transdermals.

I am comparing avante labs one to ethergels.

Thanks bro.

-P
Bump for Curt......