Steroid lecture - AnabolicMinds.com

Steroid lecture

1. New Member

Steroid lecture

You might like it, might hate it...but I thought I would post it here and listen to some peoples' comments on what this guy has to say...

http://steroidsviciouscycles.com/HTM...ture05(2).html

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Xboom
    You might like it, might hate it...but I thought I would post it here and listen to some peoples' comments on what this guy has to say...

http://steroidsviciouscycles.com/HTM...ture05(2).html
    Oh, I didn't even have to watch the video to remember the retard who made it. LOL.

He was tying 100lb weights to his head and doing neck exercises and then blames steroids on his new permanent disabiity, hahahaa.

Hes an idiot to say the least.
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  243 lbs.

Unfortunately, I remember that jackass too. I'm suprised he's not a senator by now.
    •   

4. New Member

That's Todd Ganci.. All he does is complain about how he ****ed up with steroids..
  5. CDB

Quote Originally Posted by Gary46080
    That's Todd Ganci.. All he does is complain about how he ****ed up with steroids..
    Sometimes I get the feeling some of these guys '**** up' their lives with this or that drug so they can go and make money on the lecture circuit.

It's amazing the lengths to which people will go to avoid blame for the consequences of their own stupidity.
  6. Board Supporter

I listened for about 15 mins until it got to the Q&A portion of the lecture. It seems like all of his problems are joint related training injurires. He would of likely ended up with the same problems sooner or later anyway(steroids or not). Some peoples bodies are just not as good at taking a beating.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

I remeber this moron, too bad they haven't cured stupidity.
  8. New Member

who is this guy? can u lot enlitghten me - is he famous in the US?
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by feelingfizzy
    who is this guy? can u lot enlitghten me - is he famous in the US?
    Famous, eh...maybe? lol.

He lectures people about what a retard he was. Not many people know about him, but this video has made its rounds on the net.

And, as the person who corrected me stated, he was on 12steroids while attachign 200lbs of weight to a helmet to do neck exercises and hurt himself permanently.....then he blames it on AAS
  10. New Member

sounds like a w@nker
  11. Banned

did he say he weighed 170 and was benching 370, while natural...am I the only one who finds that hard to believe...
  12. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by kwyckemynd00
    Famous, eh...maybe? lol.

He lectures people about what a retard he was. Not many people know about him, but this video has made its rounds on the net.

And, as the person who corrected me stated, he was on 12steroids while attachign 200lbs of weight to a helmet to do neck exercises and hurt himself permanently.....then he blames it on AAS
    It's a good thing this idiot abused steroids instead of something like cocaine. He'd be six feet under instead of on the lecture circuit demonstrating his stupidity.

Steroids are so bad he says, but an idiot like him can be a complete moron with their use and still be alive. If anything it's a testament to their safety.
  13. Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfe08
    did he say he weighed 170 and was benching 370, while natural...am I the only one who finds that hard to believe...
    In his case yeah.. My 1rm on bench at a natty 180lbs was 395 no spot, so it's possible..
  14. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by natiels
    I listened for about 15 mins until it got to the Q&A portion of the lecture. It seems like all of his problems are joint related training injurires. He would of likely ended up with the same problems sooner or later anyway(steroids or not). Some peoples bodies are just not as good at taking a beating.
    I was thinking the same thing. It seems as though his problems came from his extremely heavy weight training more than anything else. Also, I have a few more questions since I don't know as much about this guy as some of you posters seem to. Is he just omitting the fact that he grossly overdosed his cycles and ran them into the ground. Many of you have mentioned that he ran 12 things at once, but I didn't hear him say that. Did he just gloss over that or something? He made a few references to high doses, but he kind of acted like his cycles were standard. Also, what is everyone's opinions on all the names he mentioned and the fact that they died so early. Is that just a lie or is there more to the story? Were all of those guys idiots as well?
  15. Advanced Member

Everyone is a victim these days
    why couldn't he say "i ****ed up," and i thing you all should educate yourself and use steriods responsibly
  16. Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by Whiskey Steve
    Everyone is a victim these days
    why couldn't he say "i ****ed up," and i thing you all should educate yourself and use steriods responsibly
    No money in truth..
  17. Board Supporter

it seems like he's basically saying if you don't know what the hell your doing like himself, steroids will screw you up. But, he fails to mention the other side which is if you know what your doing and your diet and training are in check, you'll be okay.
    He didn't mention anything about strapping weights to his head so I dunno where people get this from. I'll have to google it.
    All the names he listed, thats all true. The only names I recognize though are bodybuilders and thats because for those guys to be competitive, they are taking too much of things for too long, probably not going to the doctor often, and some are just skipping over the basics because of their genetics. They are very unhealthy and that's why they are having all these problems. I can't remember who it was but some bodybuilder died not too long agai and it was in Flex magazine. They said the guy smoked and ate bad and was once quoted as saying something like "i'm a bodybuilder, not a health nut" it was somethin like that anyway
  18. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by bigpetefox
    In his case yeah.. My 1rm on bench at a natty 180lbs was 395 no spot, so it's possible..
    you and that damn chest, im jealous.
  19. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by King Nothing
    He didn't mention anything about strapping weights to his head so I dunno where people get this from. I'll have to google it
    He had another lecture video going around a while ago, it was pretty much the same thing for the most part but in that one he mentioned trying to strengthen his neck by attaching weights to a helment or something..
  20. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by bigpetefox

impressive...is that full range of motion (touching chest etc.)...?
  21. Work Horse

That is the dumbest ****ing thing i have ever heard.
  22. New Member

If he was really that strong at such a low body weight while still natural, I'm sure he could have smashed a lot of powerlifting records. And, what about his comments about glutamine and l-arginine being healthy substitutes for steroids! LOL!! Oh, and his comment about the abs being mostly red fiber is BS. They are in fact around 70% white fiber in most people, which is why they shouldn't be trained everyday. This guy is a retard!
  23. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  206 lbs.

This reminds me of dickheads who blame video games for shooting their school friends..
    Or who say violant TV creates violant people.
    Who the **** would tie 200lb weights to their ****ing head? He mustve lost a bet or something, there has to be more to this then whats being told. Theres stupid and then theres suicidal.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. covered steroid use in lecture today....
    By Cold in forum General Chat
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 03-16-2006, 11:43 AM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-14-2002, 08:39 PM
  3. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-07-2002, 12:27 AM
  4. AP Sports- Boxer did not know he was taking steroids.
    By windwords7 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-29-2002, 09:28 AM
  5. steroid board rules?
    By hamper19 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-28-2002, 07:17 PM