kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
Unfortunately, I remember that jackass too. I'm suprised he's not a senator by now.

Gary46080

Awards
That's Todd Ganci.. All he does is complain about how he fucked up with steroids..

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
That's Todd Ganci.. All he does is complain about how he fucked up with steroids..
Sometimes I get the feeling some of these guys '**** up' their lives with this or that drug so they can go and make money on the lecture circuit.

It's amazing the lengths to which people will go to avoid blame for the consequences of their own stupidity.

natiels

natiels

Board Supporter
Awards
I listened for about 15 mins until it got to the Q&A portion of the lecture. It seems like all of his problems are joint related training injurires. He would of likely ended up with the same problems sooner or later anyway(steroids or not). Some peoples bodies are just not as good at taking a beating.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
I remeber this moron, too bad they haven't cured stupidity.

feelingfizzy

feelingfizzy

Awards
who is this guy? can u lot enlitghten me - is he famous in the US?

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
who is this guy? can u lot enlitghten me - is he famous in the US?
Famous, eh...maybe? lol.

He lectures people about what a retard he was. Not many people know about him, but this video has made its rounds on the net.

And, as the person who corrected me stated, he was on 12steroids while attachign 200lbs of weight to a helmet to do neck exercises and hurt himself permanently.....then he blames it on AAS :rolleyes:

Wolfe08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
did he say he weighed 170 and was benching 370, while natural...am I the only one who finds that hard to believe...

brogers

Awards
  • Established
Famous, eh...maybe? lol.

He lectures people about what a retard he was. Not many people know about him, but this video has made its rounds on the net.

And, as the person who corrected me stated, he was on 12steroids while attachign 200lbs of weight to a helmet to do neck exercises and hurt himself permanently.....then he blames it on AAS :rolleyes:
It's a good thing this idiot abused steroids instead of something like cocaine. He'd be six feet under instead of on the lecture circuit demonstrating his stupidity.

Steroids are so bad he says, but an idiot like him can be a complete moron with their use and still be alive. :rolleyes: If anything it's a testament to their safety.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
did he say he weighed 170 and was benching 370, while natural...am I the only one who finds that hard to believe...
In his case yeah.. My 1rm on bench at a natty 180lbs was 395 no spot, so it's possible.. ;)

DrDunc33

Awards
I listened for about 15 mins until it got to the Q&A portion of the lecture. It seems like all of his problems are joint related training injurires. He would of likely ended up with the same problems sooner or later anyway(steroids or not). Some peoples bodies are just not as good at taking a beating.
I was thinking the same thing. It seems as though his problems came from his extremely heavy weight training more than anything else. Also, I have a few more questions since I don't know as much about this guy as some of you posters seem to. Is he just omitting the fact that he grossly overdosed his cycles and ran them into the ground. Many of you have mentioned that he ran 12 things at once, but I didn't hear him say that. Did he just gloss over that or something? He made a few references to high doses, but he kind of acted like his cycles were standard. Also, what is everyone's opinions on all the names he mentioned and the fact that they died so early. Is that just a lie or is there more to the story? Were all of those guys idiots as well?

Whiskey Steve

Awards
  • Established
Everyone is a victim these days :rolleyes:
why couldn't he say "i fucked up," and i thing you all should educate yourself and use steriods responsibly

King Nothing

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
it seems like he's basically saying if you don't know what the hell your doing like himself, steroids will screw you up. But, he fails to mention the other side which is if you know what your doing and your diet and training are in check, you'll be okay.
He didn't mention anything about strapping weights to his head so I dunno where people get this from. I'll have to google it.
All the names he listed, thats all true. The only names I recognize though are bodybuilders and thats because for those guys to be competitive, they are taking too much of things for too long, probably not going to the doctor often, and some are just skipping over the basics because of their genetics. They are very unhealthy and that's why they are having all these problems. I can't remember who it was but some bodybuilder died not too long agai and it was in Flex magazine. They said the guy smoked and ate bad and was once quoted as saying something like "i'm a bodybuilder, not a health nut" it was somethin like that anyway

Gary46080

Awards
He didn't mention anything about strapping weights to his head so I dunno where people get this from. I'll have to google it
He had another lecture video going around a while ago, it was pretty much the same thing for the most part but in that one he mentioned trying to strengthen his neck by attaching weights to a helment or something..

MadMas

Work Horse
Awards
That is the dumbest fucking thing i have ever heard.

FlyByU

Awards
If he was really that strong at such a low body weight while still natural, I'm sure he could have smashed a lot of powerlifting records. And, what about his comments about glutamine and l-arginine being healthy substitutes for steroids! LOL!! Oh, and his comment about the abs being mostly red fiber is BS. They are in fact around 70% white fiber in most people, which is why they shouldn't be trained everyday. This guy is a retard!

flu1d

flu1d

Awards
This reminds me of dickheads who blame video games for shooting their school friends..
Or who say violant TV creates violant people.
Who the **** would tie 200lb weights to their fucking head? He mustve lost a bet or something, there has to be more to this then whats being told. Theres stupid and then theres suicidal.