Phera-Plex "kick in" time??? - AnabolicMinds.com

Phera-Plex "kick in" time???

1. New Member

Phera-Plex "kick in" time???

To those who have used Phera alone, how long did it take till you felt it working? I`m on the end of day 5 and don`t feel anything yet..maybe spoiled from the fast acting Superdrol...

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  196 lbs.

I haven't taken phera- but if that's you in your avatar...
    "A Native American elder once described his own inner struggles in this manner: Inside of me there are two dogs. One of the dogs is mean and evil. The other dog is good. The mean dog fights the good dog all the time. When asked which dog wins, he reflected for a moment and replied, The one I feed the most." -George Bernard Shaw
  3. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by bosco
    I haven't taken phera- but if that's you in your avatar...

Yeah dude, that`s mua..and thanks
    •   

4. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I think poopy was saying something like it taking a week to fully kick in, you feel "on" in about 3 days and the strength gains and mass gains come about 10 or so days in and keep coming.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  5. Advanced Member

Around a week, however i didn't notice much special wth strength gains until the 3rd week
  6. Registered User

How much are you taking?
    My The 1 LOG: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/254164-my-one-log.html
  7. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by motiv8er
    How much are you taking?
    I`m only at 20mg per day (10mg in morn, 10mg at night) for now...I didn`t expect much yet, however I`ve taken SD at 20mg and that was great...so I`m still keeping hope, lol.
  8. Registered User

At 210lbs I noticed best results at 30mgs a day.
  9. New Member

Im on day 7 of PP only at 10 milligrams (I'm doing 10/20/20/30). Haven't had any strength gains really, but I have notice a little fullness in my calves, side delts, traps and bis. Trav, are you seeing any sides at 20 mgs a day?
  10. Board Sponsor

After a week you should def feel it, keep it at 20 for now, and possibly ramp it up to 30 like the 2nd week, for me i am i pp instant responder, i was tossin weights after 2 days on it, check out my log while stacking it with basic cuts a kick ass stim !!!
  11. Board Supporter

I'm instant too...
    I felt the very first dose, and it was NOT placebo. I'm certain of this, as I was coming off of 8wks continuous use of eca/various thermos, and had absolutely no crash. Typically, I need at least a full day of sleep when going through stim withdrawal.

The instant energy and strength was remarkable with the first dose of PP. Also, I had ergomax to compare it to (a short cycle this summer), and it was that same good feeling, just faster and stronger, if that makes any sense. Again, I was not expecting a thing with the first dose, so it was incredible to me.

Also, I remember, because of the great feeling of well being and because of the random chills/goosebumps that I was getting during the first few days, thinking to myself that PP must be "spiked" with a low dose of MDMA. Obviously I didn't seriously think this, that's just a reference point for how great I felt.
  12. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Maccabee
    Im on day 7 of PP only at 10 milligrams (I'm doing 10/20/20/30). Haven't had any strength gains really, but I have notice a little fullness in my calves, side delts, traps and bis. Trav, are you seeing any sides at 20 mgs a day?

No, I don`t feel anything yet, positive nor negative. I was hoping Phera would be good, cause I want to overlap it with Superdrol but if Phera doesn`t work for me, I want to find something that works well with SD.

The most I weighed ever was about 217 (my avatar pic) and that was on some fina and test eating around 5000 cals per day.

The last time I did SD by itself at 30/30/40/40 I got to 215 with not eating really eating right - basically half assed it and got those results.
  13. New Member

Im with salv on this one, I gained almost 10 lbs in the first two weeks but didn't really see my strength improve much until about weeks three. I also think that 30mg was the appropriate dose for me, I started at 20mg and bumped up to 30 halfway through week 2. Im 6'3 and started at 225... now im 236... HA!
  14. New Member

Personally, I really never had a "kick in". I had a couple of good workouts with some strength gains (mostly legs, for some reason), but not crazy.

I gained 10 lbs, though.

Started getting too much bloat in week 3.

222lbs --> 232lbs. I tried 25mg of RXT but that was not helping.

Overall, I really did not "enjoy" the experience. Let's see what stays in PCT. I am going to really do it right, so we will see what is water / fat.

R
  15. New Member

Give it a week. I hit day 7 of Phera-Plex today and it finally kicked in. I'm taking 30mg per day. I noticed improved fullness and hardness in my entire upper body this morning and had a killer bicep/tricep workout today also.

Has anyone gone over 30mg per day? I am 235 lbs and I'm wondering if I should bump it up to 40mg?
  16. Registered User

I get the "on" feeling after about the third day. Gains start trickling in about the fifth or sixth day. The bump from 20mg to 30mg is when I started the big gains.
  17. New Member

For me I noticed a slight difference after a few days, and the gains started coming along better half way into the second week. I usually seem to respond well taking smaller amounts, so even at my bodyweight I always try the minimum amount first and go from there. This was my first time with Phera-Plex, and my second time with SD which I over-lapped it with for one week. I went PP 10, 20, 20, 10 and SD 10, 20, 20 (6 weeks total). I didn't really "feel" any different while taking the PP but the gains were sure and steady. I weigh about 235 and I'm thinking next time I'll try upping the PP by 10mg and see how that goes. I doubt I'll ever go any higher than 20mg of SD because that's just all I can handle. It took a few more days before I noticed gains with PP than it did for SD, but that is still relatively quick. I'll see what happens next time after increasing it a little.
  18. New Member

well three nights ago i bunped it up to 30mg per day, if by the end of the week if don`t feel or see any gains, I`m droppng it and going with SD and maybe some good ole reliable tren, lol.
  19. Advanced Member

What seems to be the best dosage schedule?

10/20/20/30 - 4wk
    10/10/20/20/20 - 5wk

People seem to say 30mg gives great results. Still, maybe extending it a week longer would help solidify any gains. 4 weeks isnt very long...
    That which does not kill us makes us stronger - Friedrich Nietzsche
  20. Ectomorph man
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.

Can anyone comment on the endurance effects of PP at all? Some of the stuff I've read mentions stamina increasing; but I'm curious about people who've actually used it
  21. New Member

I'm currently on a PP/ Pros / SD run.
    For me the PP didn't kick in until the beginning of my second week. I noticed a slight hardening effect about 5 days in and I would say It wasn't until about day 8/9 that it "kicked in" so to speak.
  22. Board Supporter

Quote Originally Posted by Bean
    Can anyone comment on the endurance effects of PP at all? Some of the stuff I've read mentions stamina increasing; but I'm curious about people who've actually used it
    Phera-Plex day 12; some observations.
  23. New Member

Well, I give up on Phera, I do feel a little bit of increased fullness...but I mean a bit, like maybe a little less than what I feel on 10mg Superdrol..and I`m on 30 mg of PP.

Maybe if I gave it more time I`d get more out of it, however I`d be a moron to keep going because the past few days I have crazy itchiness all over my scalp, this stuff is apparently the ultimate hair destroyer for me, so this product is a no-go, Even Fina and Test (together) never made my head itch like this.

Since I know Methyl products are pretty harsh on the liver, however I`ll risk it if I would get something positive out of it.
  24. Ectomorph man
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.

This just in:

stanton is GHEY!!! That BS has been around since BEFORE the WWW even existed. I remember seeing that crap using Gopher and the alt.* newsgroups
  25. Registered User

PP made me shed as well. Too bad though, I reacted very favorablely.
  26. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by travbedaman
    well three nights ago i bunped it up to 30mg per day, if by the end of the week if don`t feel or see any gains, I`m droppng it and going with SD and maybe some good ole reliable tren, lol.
    how are you dosing your PP? times amounts and with or without food?
  27. New Member

I'm using my PP with some Pros. So I don't know if it some synergistic effects between the two I am experiencing or what. But my strength has definitely increased and I have put on 10 pounds on a calorie restricted diet. And I have definitely hardened up.

But it could also be that PP just does not work/agree with your body. Each person will react differently.

For example, I know some people love Winstrol. Winstrol does nothing but crap for my body. So it just could be a "incompatibility" problem.
  28. New Member

I wasnt overly pleased with me recent PP cycle either, I gained 10 lbs in three weeks which was incredible but strength gains didnt even begin until week three and weren't overly impressive. I may try it again starting at a higher dose 30-40mg, but then again like trav the extreme shedding made me uncomfortable and makes me think twice (I even used spiro and Keto).
  29. Advanced Member

A lot of people are now saying PP caused shedding and major hair loss. This is suprising because initial feedback was that androgenic sides werent that bad despite its androgenic profile. Many said they experienced no major sides or hair loss.
    That which does not kill us makes us stronger - Friedrich Nietzsche
  30. New Member

the new details of people saying it made them shed has me worried.. was gettin really hyped for my cycle.. may have to cancel it if more people say about hair loss
  31. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by killuminati04
    the new details of people saying it made them shed has me worried.. was gettin really hyped for my cycle.. may have to cancel it if more people say about hair loss

Yeah, it all depends on the person, I wouldn`t say I`m losing my hair or going bald, but my temples have started to slightly recede over the past year or so, I `ve pretty much maintained where they are at....however I have been using a few different hair products (Nizoral, Minox, Azealic Acid)..so I`m a little spooked about some products.

I`m positive the PP was causing the itchiness (it litterally felt like bugs in my hair at times!) because today it`s not barely even happening and I stopped using the PP two nights ago.

Now, what i`m scared of though is maybe now the hair loss cycle for me has begun and maybe now even Fina, Test or other products will do the same...I`m about to start Fina and SD in a week, so hopefully not.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-28-2010, 05:26 PM
  2. Phera-plex kick in time?
    By MLP74 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 04-16-2007, 02:02 PM
  3. Superdrol "kick in" time
    By scoobiez12 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 03-26-2007, 07:14 PM
  4. are you gonna have phera-plex back in stock anytime soon?
    By OmarJackson in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-19-2005, 10:35 AM
  5. 1-test trans kick in time
    By HugeBB in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-11-2004, 06:54 PM