Lethargy while on SD??

ali11atc

Awards
I know the lethargy on SD is really bad to the point where some people cannot continue the cycle..

Im curious what i can do to ease this.. I heard taking an ephedra based product will help however will raiser my blood pressure through the roof and is not a safe alternative..

Can i get some advice or what others have done to make it through this?

eRICH

Awards
I personally don't find the lethargy bad at all as long as you eat enough carbs. I've run EC while on Sd with no prob. Just watch the bp. Everyone reacts differently though, so you really just need to try it and see how it effects you
goodluck
e

ali11atc

Awards
thanks eric,

ya, im hopign my safeguard supps will keep my BP down, but im not a lazy person at all and always cant wait to go lift those baby rattles but ive just never experienced this lethargy on PH's before that everyone is talking about on SD... So i got a lil worried.. lol

Plus my dosage is only 10/20/20 so that should help as well...

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
try some spike. it seemed to work for me whenever i needed it but i really didn't. i just carboloaded crazy 30min prior to working out. not any fat gain either. plus it seemed as i worked out i got stronger and more energy. so just break through the lethargy mind block start pumpin then youll feel better.

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't run any EC while on anabolics because of the potential synergy for prostate hypertrophy.

pcn

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't run any EC while on anabolics because of the potential synergy for prostate hypertrophy.
Can you give any more detail on this please? I'd like to know more about it. Thanks.