DNP allergies

GYM1

Awards
Hey Bros

I hope this is the right forum.

I have done numorous cycles of DNP and understand the dangers so save the testimony. My question is about an allergy to the drug that I have developed and how to beat it. When I am on DNP now I get severely chapped lips to the point that they hurt and eventuallu shed skin and the inside of my mouth gets extremely sensitive and then even raw. So raw and senstitive that I can bearly eat. I have tried benedryl and it helped a little but not near enough. Any other ideas for a remedy?

Thanks

G1

FENRIR

Banned
Awards
Hey Bros

I hope this is the right forum.

I have done numorous cycles of DNP and understand the dangers so save the testimony. My question is about an allergy to the drug that I have developed and how to beat it. When I am on DNP now I get severely chapped lips to the point that they hurt and eventuallu shed skin and the inside of my mouth gets extremely sensitive and then even raw. So raw and senstitive that I can bearly eat. I have tried benedryl and it helped a little but not near enough. Any other ideas for a remedy?

Thanks

G1
hey bro,
just to cover the basics, are you taking plenty of antioxidants? Staying plenty hydrated? I figure you are, but just to make sure as that could help explain some of the crazy effects you are mentioning...

I have heard of some people getting canker sores, etc from DNP...but I am by no means an expert..so I'll bump this one up for someone else..best of luck....

GYM1

Awards
Thanks Bro

Yeah I have the basics covered.

Anyone else?

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Now what exactly did that accomplish? I have used DNP MANY times, low dose, longer cycles... I get none of the side effects, aside from the heat. Its very effective, and safe if you no how to respect the drug, just like any other out there.

BTW, Gym1.... I believe there is Quircetin (sp?) in my caps, it seems to keep all the DNP alergies away no problem.

Adams

Last edited:

E-Swift25

Awards
You may need more antioxidants in your diet. Also, what dose of benedryl were you taking? You just might need to increase it.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hahaha.. oh come on Wanker... why neg rep me? Cause I questioned you? Or was it that I was trying to help Gym1? Oh well... guess you cant please them all.

Adams

GYM1

Awards
DA

??What dose do you take of the Quircetin??

I also added Lysine to my supps at a high dose. I was told by a Doc that will help with fever blisters.

I will find some Q and up the bene.

Thanks for the support.

G1

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Seeing as how my DNP caps are 00's, and 200mgs of it is DNP, that leaves anywhere from 300 - 500 mgs of quercetin in there. If I remember correctly 500mgs of quercetin per 200mgs of DNP is a safe bet.

Adams

Wanker527

Wanker527

Awards
Hahaha.. oh come on Wanker... why neg rep me? Cause I questioned you? Or was it that I was trying to help Gym1? Oh well... guess you cant please them all.

Adams
there's no reason to act like that. my post was deleted before your initial response because i decided it was better to just keep such an opinion to myself since he didn't ask for my preaching. i had a friend come near death because of a reaction to dnp, so i have an admittedly biased view in that regard. i negged you simply because you kept my quote up even after deletion (i see you neg repped me right back...hmm), i wasn't aware you'd get upset because your rep went down. no hard feelings bro, just trying to keep the thread clean. my apologies to gym1 for the clutter and i hope you can get your dnp issues sorted out.

-Brandon

EDIT: DAdams, i have a question though, are dnp allergies really all that common? i would guess so since quercetin seems to come in most capped dnp, i have just never heard of the exact sides described..

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
there's no reason to act like that. my post was deleted before your initial response because i decided it was better to just keep such an opinion to myself since he didn't ask for my preaching. i had a friend come near death because of a reaction to dnp, so i have an admittedly biased view in that regard. i negged you simply because you kept my quote up even after deletion (i see you neg repped me right back...hmm), i wasn't aware you'd get upset because your rep went down. no hard feelings bro, just trying to keep the thread clean. my apologies to gym1 for the clutter and i hope you can get your dnp issues sorted out.

-Brandon

EDIT: DAdams, i have a question though, are dnp allergies really all that common? i would guess so since quercetin seems to come in most capped dnp, i have just never heard of the exact sides described..
#1, I didnt leave that up intentionally... I hit the quote button.. Obviously. I didnt realize you deleted it, until AFTER you felt I deserved a neg. Oh well... no big deal. No hard feelings. I deleted the quote from the initial thread.

And yes DNP allergies are VERY common... biggest one is that some develop a rash. Like Hives or what not.

I am sorry for your friend... just all need to understand that you need to respect the drugs you use, and here is a place to educate instead of intimidate.

Adams

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cheeky Monkey Supplements 22
RickyBlobby Anabolics 25
Anabolics 1
Supplements 37
Post Cycle Therapy 5