Tren Vets: Longer Cycle or Shorter Cycle(s)?

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
edit:

TREN ACE

I wanted some opinions on this one..

Which would you guys prefer, for example: TWO 7weekers or ONE 12-14weeker?

Shorter runs of 6-9weeks or extend the cycle 12weeks+?

Just wanted to see when gains generally taper for you guys... and we could generally agree on an appropiate cycle length (give or take a few weeks).

thank you in advance..

Last edited:
CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
:(!

duckway

Board Supporter
Awards
8-10 works best for me..

My past 4 tren cycles have gone 14 weeks.. With that said, they should have lasted 8 to 10 max. My gains generally flatten around 8 weeks and the sides go up (I am an arrogant sweaty prick on Tren).. With that said.. Mmmmmm Tren:D.

Duck

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
thanks guys!

Cardinal

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I haven't run the long ester yet, but my strength gain tend to level out pretty much by week 6-7, so I say shorter. Plus for a cutter 6-8 weeks tends to be better than 12-14 imo. No need for so long dieting straight without a break.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Tren enan depends on what your goal is, bulking requires a lower dose while cutting you can use more.. Tren ace does the trick for my subjects 6wks tops, longer than that tends to cause shedding on the head..

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
thanks guys and Tren Ace is the compound I was referring too

a tren/prop combo 1:1
and possibly a low dose of enan

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
I'm thinking about running tren enan for 10+ weeks. Since I've only done Tren ace. (pellet form) in the past, sides havent been a problem. This time, however, I'm running USP grade Tren. I might experience more sides, I dont know. If I have sides this time, using the longer enan, it will be hell waiting for the tren to clear my system.

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
I prefer longer cycles with reasonable dosages( 75mgs/day ). Seem to be able to hold onto gains better that way. I always ran tren 8-14 weeks, depending on what my goals were. But I tolerated it well and am not prone to MPB.