Holding WAAY Too Much Water??

vein-x

Awards
Lately I've been taking longer and longer inbetween sets to catch my breath and slow my heart down to a comfortable rate. For the longest time I thought I was really going to die and I had messed my heart up.... but then I remembered you hold POUNDS of water on gear.

To fix this, I was thinking about fast-walking on a treadmill for an hour and a half for the next 7 days. I was planning on wearing to pairs of sweatpants and 2 sweaters, a hat and the hoods up, my goal obviously trying to lose 3-5 lbs of water and get my heart back to normal.

It's a very uncomfortable feeling when my heart speeds up and beats irregularly in the gym after a hard set. I LOVE the gym, the pain, the setting... but it's hard to do so when you're heart feels tight and about to explode. I'm 95% sure it's a combination of ZERO cardio, putting on some fat, holding pounds of water and maybe 10% gear-related issues such as slightly higher cholesterol. By the way, I had my blood pressure and heart rate and all that checked a couple days ago, to see if there were any SEVERE problems... nothing besides 5 points over the normal diastolic rate.

You've come through with some f*cking great responses and suggestions in the past. This is probably one of the biggest issues I've had to deal with so far. Any suggestions & thoughts would be great.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
why not just drink 2 gallons of water a day and take .5mg of adex eod?

that is a much better solution

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
^^^ what he said
Potassium and Taurine every few hours. cheap and effective
it also depends what you are taking, if its a bloating oral than it might not really what you do or don't do

vein-x

Awards
If its a bloating oral than it might not really what you do or don't do
I'm not taking any orals at all. Just Test & EQ. I can't get ahold of any Adex and what will potassium and taurine do?

Are you suggesting completely forgetting about the treadmill purge? I would think getting some of the water out would help...

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm not taking any orals at all. Just Test & EQ. I can't get ahold of any Adex and what will potassium and taurine do?

Are you suggesting completely forgetting about the treadmill purge? I would think getting some of the water out would help...
Getting the water out that way will only lead to it coming back when you drink or eat anything. Especially if it has any sodium in it which most things do. Its VERY easy to get Adex,A board sponor has it.

If i were you id def. go with what Glen has said.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established

check out a board sponsor on the adex.... i think you'll come upon some.

as for the treadmill.. that's really no different than taking a diuretic - the water will come back in a short period of time.

How Potassium and Taurine work... I'm not entirely sure. I believe they flush water into the cell rather than having it just below the skin. Thus, less bloat. Someone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

...and like I said, check out some of the board sponsors.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
CEM or IBE hint hint.

vein-x

Awards
After reading around and following up on CED's suggestions, I found something interesting...

There's no doubt Adex is a potent Anti-E, too potent some might say (at least from what I've read) I've been looking up information and reading through profiles and found the Nolva has a VERY similar effect, one that's less intense and still serves the exact same purpose as Adex.

When I ordered my cycle, I ordered enough Nolvadex to run @ 20mg ED, but I haven't popped ONE Nolva tab yet. I'm sure I have MORE than enough Nolva to run throughout the cycle and for PCT. Like I said, the profiles I've read say Nolva & Adex have very similar effects, Nolva being the more 'pleasent' of the two in terms of side-effects.

Could I run Nolva @ 20mg ED and expect the same Anti-E effects as Adex? Would I need to kick it up to 40mg ED? Sounds like it'd work to me, but I want a couple other opinions before I break into my Nolva stash.

BMW

Awards
  • Established
no that will not work nolva and adex are not are on two sides of the spectrum on how they work. nolva is a serm and adex is an AI. nolva works by occupying the estrogen receptor preventing any free estrogen from becoming active, however that doesnt elminate estrogen where as adex destroys aromatase therefore actually destroying the free floating estrogen in your body which causes water retention. thats why nolva wont work to prevent retention or eleminate it. adex will do both.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
.5mg EOD isn't a lot - it will cut the bloat down. The more serious problem is feeling like you're going to die in the gym.

That is a blood pressure issue methinks.

Check your BP and jump on any/all of the following anyway: CoQ10, Hawthron Berry, Celery Seed Extract, Potassium+Calcium+Magnesium+CodLiverOil (all these can be found cheaply at your nearby grocery or drug store.