Prostanz for women

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Would a low dose cycle of prostanz (50mg ED) be a really bad idea or could it be an amazing way for them to cut up? And what do women do for PCT?:yawn:

M

mywetnightmares

Kyra Gracie= my future wife
Awards
  • Established
Women don't need PCT, not in the way of Nolva/clomid at least. Although it might be a good idea to get a low dose HRT test gel. I'd assume that prostan would be too androgenic. Var probly wouldn't be a bad idea, maybe primo.

RAVEN

RAVEN

ALRI
Awards
  • Established
My Personal experience with prostanozol has been great. I took 12.5 mg twcie a day. In other words,,.,,, women should take a low dose period!!!! As far as PCT women dont need it. i cant recommend it because we no longer sell it, but from personal experience, I had incredible results on it. with very low sides if any at all.

Would a low dose cycle of prostanz (50mg ED) be a really bad idea or could it be an amazing way for them to cut up? And what do women do for PCT?:yawn:

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
great to hear from you again raven.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks we have all been so busy I hardly have a chance to visit. :) I am going to try to post more ( as much as I can :)
Good stuff.. been missing ALRI's presence around here.

Adams

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hey RAVEN! Happy Holidays.. ;)

Question: How do you measure out the dose? A friend of mine was asking about Prostan, I told her to hold off so I can figure out a safe amount for her..

mab904

mab904

Awards
Being female, I am very interested in Prostanzanol as well. I've just finished a 5 week cycle of SD about three weeks ago.
5mg/day weeks 1 and 2. Then 10mg/day weeks 3 and 4. Tapered off one week at 2.5mg/day. I had very good results with this, and no androgenic sides other than a few pimples which I got during the last week. To get the smaller dosage I opened the caps and split the contents then recapped. Used a little jena scale to see if I had split the contents of the capsules evenly. May consider trying Prostanzanol for a future cycle due to the fact it is not methylated.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
So for the women who have tried it....what were your results like...hardening? weight loss? strength increase? would it be a useful tool in a cutting and mild strength gaining cycle? Only intersted in this as an aid to my wife...shes been my guinea pig but i dont want jepordize hormonal imbalance....

RAVEN

RAVEN

ALRI
Awards
  • Established
Hey Big Pete!!! Happy Holidays to you my friend.

As far as your friend goes, I cant recommend anything, but I can tell you what I have done in the past. I use to mix 1cc of gin with one cap of Prostanozol so it is a solution. And I would take (orally) 1/2 cc in the morning and 1/2 cc in the evening. This would measure out to 12.5 mg twice a day, which is an extremely low dose and worked very well for me.

Hey RAVEN! Happy Holidays.. ;)

Question: How do you measure out the dose? A friend of mine was asking about Prostan, I told her to hold off so I can figure out a safe amount for her..

RAVEN

RAVEN

ALRI
Awards
  • Established
Your abs are incredible!!!!! I have never tried SD myself. Glad to hear it was a productive cycle for you. Especially being female.

Being female, I am very interested in Prostanzanol as well. I've just finished a 5 week cycle of SD about three weeks ago.
5mg/day weeks 1 and 2. Then 10mg/day weeks 3 and 4. Tapered off one week at 2.5mg/day. I had very good results with this, and no androgenic sides other than a few pimples which I got during the last week. To get the smaller dosage I opened the caps and split the contents then recapped. Used a little jena scale to see if I had split the contents of the capsules evenly. May consider trying Prostanzanol for a future cycle due to the fact it is not methylated.

RAVEN

RAVEN

ALRI
Awards
  • Established
My past experience has been no weight loss, but very tight lean muscle mass. No sides what so ever, strength increase for me was awesome. My bench went from barely getting 225 of the bar to hitting triples with one forced rep like 3-4 weeks later.

So for the women who have tried it....what were your results like...hardening? weight loss? strength increase? would it be a useful tool in a cutting and mild strength gaining cycle? Only intersted in this as an aid to my wife...shes been my guinea pig but i dont want jepordize hormonal imbalance....

I

italionstallion

Awards
  • Established
Nice to see you around here again.

I'm not sure if you can answer this or not, but i thought ALRI pulled the plug on M-TST, but I saw an add for the M-TRN/M-TST stack in a January edition of a magazine. I figured if it got the axe the ad would have been changed, and maybe you are in fact going to start selling it...

Thanks

RAVEN

RAVEN

ALRI
Awards
  • Established
Thank you

No we are not selling Methoxy trn or tst. Most don't realize it, but when you place an ad in a mag, its actually placed and ran like 3-4 months ahead of time. So we were not able to pull the ad because the issues were printed ahead of time.

We have pulled out of the prohormone industry completely.

Nice to see you around here again.

I'm not sure if you can answer this or not, but i thought ALRI pulled the plug on M-TST, but I saw an add for the M-TRN/M-TST stack in a January edition of a magazine. I figured if it got the axe the ad would have been changed, and maybe you are in fact going to start selling it...

Thanks

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
My past experience has been no weight loss, but very tight lean muscle mass. No sides what so ever, strength increase for me was awesome. My bench went from barely getting 225 of the bar to hitting triples with one forced rep like 3-4 weeks later.
Appreciate the info. Maybe be a good tool for my wife in a few weeks. The gin preparation sounds pretty solid. Thanks again.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Too bad, but we look forward to all the fun products still to come. :)
I agree. I'd like to say I love retain. more products for pct would be nice.