promagnon-25 - AnabolicMinds.com

promagnon-25

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
  1. New Member
    MuscleHead1984's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    110

    Reputation

    promagnon-25


    If Peak Performace labs promagnon-25 is the same as Haladrol-50 wouldn't they be selling out of it? Has anyone actually tried or know for a fact if they are the same thing? Thanks guys!

  2. New Member
    BHERTZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    125
    Rep Power
    170

    Reputation

    Yes it is the SAME thing, just half the dose. I found it odd that the Gaspari name is not on the P-25, but oh well.

    I have read that the P-25 was made in fairly limited quantities and is going for around $80/bottle.

    Hope this helps...
  3. New Member
    Modoc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    20
    Rep Power
    122

    Reputation

    Peak Performance Labs? Where did they come from? They have no web site and I cannot find any info about them at all using Google. How can anyone be sure what exactly is in Promagnon?
    •   
       

  4. Advanced Member
    Alpine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    732
    Rep Power
    508

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Modoc
    Peak Performance Labs? Where did they come from? They have no web site and I cannot find any info about them at all using Google. How can anyone be sure what exactly is in Promagnon?

    Guys, wake up. These seperate brands are just tools to seperate a company from possible "negative" press or associations with certain not so stable products. For instance, selling DMT (former designer steroid) directly to the public (PheraPlex lol). In these cases the company can make money but not tarnish their name/image.

    Gaspari is now likely selling under another name. It appears to be the same product but at 25mg instead of 50.

    Its just like Designer Supplements and Anabolic Xtreme. Hasnt anyone else noticed this? Its just smart business....
    That which does not kill us makes us stronger - Friedrich Nietzsche
  5. New Member
    BHERTZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    125
    Rep Power
    170

    Reputation

    Exactly, don't sweat who makes it....there is a good reason you cant find a website...gaspari is just covering his ass with this "peak performance" label

    I just think its funny though, promagnon sounds awfully caveman-ish
  6. Registered User
    motiv8er's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Age
    35
    Posts
    3,184
    Rep Power
    26293

    Reputation

    ProMagnon 25 60 Tablets $52.99







    Click to enlarge



    Advanced Body Composition Altering Substrate
    STRONGER THAN HALODROL!

    Bio-Engineered Lean Mass, Strength, and Hardening Agent

    ProMagnon-25 is a highly effective lean mass and strength enhancing catalyst, scientifically engineered to support rapid gains in muscle strength, size, and power. Because ProMagnon-25 cannot aromatize to estrogen, water retention (and the soft, puffy, bloated look that goes with it) is minimized. In addition to exceptional mass and strength gains, users may also notice marked increases in energy levels, endurance, libido, and lipolysis (fat loss). As with most dietary supplements, ProMagnon-25 is intended to compliment a proper die qt and training program.

    IMPORTANT: Professional and amateur athletes subject to performance enhancing substance testing should consult with their sanctioning body before using this product as use of such may cause a reactive drug test.

    Supplement Facts:

    Serving Size: 1 Tablet
    Servings Per Container: 60

    Amount Per Serving
    4-chloro-17a-methyl-andro-4-ene-3, 17b-diol 25mg
    Peak Performance Support Blend 505mg
    (L-tyrosine, tonkat ali extract, ATP disodium, alpha lipoic acid)

    Other Ingredients: dicalcium phosphate, sorbitol, croscarmelose sodium, magnesium stearate, stearic acid.

    Warnings: Consult with your physician before using this product, particularly if you are taking any prescription medications. Do not take this product if you have prostate hypertrophy, liver disease, blood pressure, high cholesterol, cardiovascular disease or are being treated for any psychiatric conditions. Not for use by women.



    This product was added to our catalog on Tuesday 27 December, 2005


    Alright, who's feeling like a lucky tester??
    My The 1 LOG: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/254164-my-one-log.html
  7. Advanced Member
    meowmeow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    548
    Rep Power
    385

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Alpine
    Its the same product but at 25mg instead of 50 (per request by FDA someone said).
    I very much doubt the FDA told them it was okay to sell their "steroid" at 25mg per pill but not 50mg.
  8. Registered User
    jonny21's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    46
    Posts
    2,254
    Rep Power
    3914

    Reputation

    Sounds like a lot of Bull**** and conjecture surrounding this topic. I also doubt the FDA requested a reduced amount of steroid. But, give the sheeple what they want.

    edit:
    Does not even make sense from a business standpoint. Why re-release Halodrol and this new product at the same time. Something fishy going on here, imo
    Give a man a fish, feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, feed him for life. Lao Tse 6th century BC
  9. New Member
    BHERTZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    125
    Rep Power
    170

    Reputation

    As far as I can tell (IMO) halodrol is 50mg of a methylated product...that just doesnt seem right. i mean think about it - 50mg of SD or M1T is unheard of.

    Gaspari probably realized he was promoting death in a bottle, and decided to phase out H-50 (notice you can only find it for $100+) and introduce P-25 under some weird pseudo name...that way the buzz about H-50 is still alive but in a safer product...let's find some guinea pigs now haha
  10. New Member
    turkish's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    284
    Rep Power
    256

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by BHERTZ
    As far as I can tell (IMO) halodrol is 50mg of a methylated product...that just doesnt seem right. i mean think about it - 50mg of SD or M1T is unheard of.

    Gaspari probably realized he was promoting death in a bottle, and decided to phase out H-50 (notice you can only find it for $100+) and introduce P-25 under some weird pseudo name...that way the buzz about H-50 is still alive but in a safer product...let's find some guinea pigs now haha
    As BK previously stated and Big Cat agreed, H-50 is way less toxic than SD, so your comparison is kinda biased.
  11. Registered User
    jonny21's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    46
    Posts
    2,254
    Rep Power
    3914

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by BHERTZ
    As far as I can tell (IMO) halodrol is 50mg of a methylated product...that just doesnt seem right. i mean think about it - 50mg of SD or M1T is unheard of.

    Gaspari probably realized he was promoting death in a bottle, and decided to phase out H-50 (notice you can only find it for $100+) and introduce P-25 under some weird pseudo name...that way the buzz about H-50 is still alive but in a safer product...let's find some guinea pigs now haha
    Halodrol not Promagnon is on presale @ board sponsors now for <$100 if I am not mistaken. What's the difference between taking 2-25mg tabs or 1-50mg tabs? The halodrol tabs were scored for easy splitting. I think the logic regarding the decrease in dosage is off a bit. And by the way, taking 50mg of methylated AAS is commonplace.
    Give a man a fish, feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, feed him for life. Lao Tse 6th century BC
  12. Advanced Member
    Alpine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    732
    Rep Power
    508

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by meowmeow
    I very much doubt the FDA told them it was okay to sell their "steroid" at 25mg per pill but not 50mg.
    I agree, and that much would seem quite obvous. I was basically referring to a post by sly on the subject.

    Promagnon-25 by Gaspari
    Just like Halodrol-50 only half the dosage (Due to the FDA!)
    Not too much info on this one yet... Gaspari is telling us that Promagnon-25 is the exact same thing as Halodrol-50 only in half the dosage as to comply with the FDA.
    New lower dosage Halodrol?
    That which does not kill us makes us stronger - Friedrich Nietzsche
  13. Advanced Member
    Alpine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    732
    Rep Power
    508

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by BHERTZ
    As far as I can tell (IMO) halodrol is 50mg of a methylated product...that just doesnt seem right. i mean think about it - 50mg of SD or M1T is unheard of.

    Gaspari probably realized he was promoting death in a bottle, and decided to phase out H-50 (notice you can only find it for $100+) and introduce P-25 under some weird pseudo name...that way the buzz about H-50 is still alive but in a safer product...let's find some guinea pigs now haha
    Ya, youre way off. The main reason he pulled the product was all the negative press and articles (Washington Post) regarding H-50. It got a lot of bad attention right out of the gate. It has nothing to do with the saftey. This is basically OT. SD would be far worse in terms of sides from what I have seen and from what other better qualified "gurus" have said regarding it. The naming Gaspari chose has really given some folks a bad (misguided) impression of this product. This could be another factor that led to the new product design.
    That which does not kill us makes us stronger - Friedrich Nietzsche
  14. New Member
    BHERTZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    125
    Rep Power
    170

    Reputation

    Since when is 50mg of any oral, methylated product "commonplace"? i.e. - the threads about people getting jaundice and hospital treatment after they took just 40mg of SD for a full cycle. Just curious...
  15. New Member
    BHERTZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    125
    Rep Power
    170

    Reputation

    I do agree though, H-50 got dumped on right off the bat by the press. We all read the stories.

    Let's just hope P-25 makes up for his lost sales...I am curious as to what's behind the FDA comment though that was released.
  16. On my grind
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,965
    Rep Power
    1141118

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by BHERTZ
    Since when is 50mg of any oral, methylated product "commonplace"? i.e. - the threads about people getting jaundice and hospital treatment after they took just 40mg of SD for a full cycle. Just curious...
    Ive taken up to 40mgs of SD and never had any problems. You also have no case when you say 50mgs for a methylated product is not commonplace because MDHT can be dosed very high. I used it a 100mgs as did Glenihan i beleive. What about M1,4add? People and i myself have used upwords of 230 or more mgs. Thats WAAYYY over 50mgs. Also Oral Turinabol is not as harsh on the liver as M1T or SD, and i bet some people will use HD-50 at 100mgs or so to test it out.

    No offense but ur post is not of good info as ur way off base bro. Not trying to be a dick just stating some facts.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  17. New Member
    BHERTZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    125
    Rep Power
    170

    Reputation

    None taken....just trying to pry info out of you guys, and I stand corrected. However, I would never take 50mg of M1T, I have always limited it to 15mg in past cycles. If this is too cautious just say so...Anyway wasn't this thread about P-25? haha
  18. On my grind
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,965
    Rep Power
    1141118

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by BHERTZ
    None taken....just trying to pry info out of you guys, and I stand corrected. However, I would never take 50mg of M1T, I have always limited it to 15mg in past cycles. If this is too cautious just say so...Anyway wasn't this thread about P-25? haha
    Hey bro its all good man, all good. I never even went that high on M1T but never really used it that much honestly. SD on the other hand just wasnt something i responded to well so i had to up the dosage quite a bit. 15 mgs is good id say. 50Mgs of M1T would be liver poison and jaundice in a bottle probly!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  19. Registered User
    jonny21's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    46
    Posts
    2,254
    Rep Power
    3914

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by BHERTZ
    Since when is 50mg of any oral, methylated product "commonplace"? i.e. - the threads about people getting jaundice and hospital treatment after they took just 40mg of SD for a full cycle. Just curious...
    Let's talk about common dosages for oral AAS:
    Winstrol/Stanazol--50-100mg/daily
    Anavar: 20-50mg/day, I've heard people take more
    Anadrol:50--150mg/day
    Dianabol: 15-50mg/day
    OT: 50mg+/day
    Since when? How does the 1970's sound?

    I have yet to see a thread where someone had liver issues to the extent that you mention. I have seen logs where people have had slight elevations in liver enzymes taking up to 40mg/day.
    Give a man a fish, feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, feed him for life. Lao Tse 6th century BC
  20. New Member
    E-Swift25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Age
    40
    Posts
    99
    Rep Power
    159

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by BHERTZ
    None taken....just trying to pry info out of you guys, and I stand corrected. However, I would never take 50mg of M1T, I have always limited it to 15mg in past cycles. If this is too cautious just say so...Anyway wasn't this thread about P-25? haha
    In my opinion, yes that's being too cautious. That's just me though. Personally, I would feel like I'm cheating myself if I used such a low dose. There's nothing wrong with using that dose because safety is important. I just feel you could reasonly up the dose with minimal risk. For me, 30mg was always a solid dosage with low sides.
  21. New Member
    wormwood's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    66
    Rep Power
    455

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Alpine
    Guys, wake up. These seperate brands are just tools to seperate a company from possible "negative" press or associations with certain not so stable products. For instance, selling DMT (designer steroid) directly to the public lol. In these cases the company can make money but not tarnish their name/image.

    Gaspari is now selling under another name. Its the same product but at 25mg instead of 50 (per request by FDA someone said).

    Its just like Designer Supplements and Anabolic Xtreme. Hasnt anyone else noticed this? Its just smart business....
    i think you should take down this post before shipley gets wind of this. if more people have questions we can just pm them.
  22. Registered User
    BodyWizard's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Age
    62
    Posts
    2,373
    Rep Power
    1309

    Reputation

    hasn't she been scrubbed?
  23. New Member
    BHERTZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    125
    Rep Power
    170

    Reputation

    for everyone who insists on beating a dead horse (i.e. naming every possible old school 'real' cycle >50mg) please calm down...

    the basis for my f-ing comment was to try and promote some sort of safety with these NEW "LEGAL" DESIGNER ORALS....if you have a disposable prostate, and liver then good for you.

    thats all, i wish this thread would get back to P-25, and whether or not its even a good deal, if anyone has yet to purchase a bottle, etc....
  24. Registered User
    jonny21's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    46
    Posts
    2,254
    Rep Power
    3914

    Reputation

    I'll assume you were refering to my post. First take a look back sport and it would appear that your remarks caused this silly little tangent. Second if you are going to make it sound like you know what you are talking about at least do a little research to get some background info. Third, apply a little common sense and arithmetic to find if it is a good deal.
    60X25=1500mg Promagnon
    30X50=1500mg Halodrol
    Whichever one is cheaper is the better deal.
    Give a man a fish, feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, feed him for life. Lao Tse 6th century BC
  25. New Member
    bearmeat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    286
    Rep Power
    259

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by BHERTZ
    Yes it is the SAME thing, just half the dose. I found it odd that the Gaspari name is not on the P-25, but oh well.

    I have read that the P-25 was made in fairly limited quantities and is going for around $80/bottle.

    Hope this helps...
    Apparently it is NOT the exact same thing. Bruce Kneller and Bill Llewellyn both have said it is not the same chemically (you can decide whether you can take their word for it). You can compare the two actives yourself.

    ProMagnon-25: 4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-4-ene-3,17b-diol


    Halodrol-50: 4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-diene-3,17b-diol

    Bill on BB.com: If that chemical name is correct, it is not the same thing as Halodrol. This lacks a 1-ene. It is a precursor to 4-chloromethyltestosterone (a methylated derrivative of Clostebol/Megagrisevit Mono) instead.

    Bruce on BB.com: The PPL product is the 4-halogenated precursor to 4-chloro-methyltestosterone while the GN product is the 4-halogenated precursor to Oral Turinabol.
  26. Advanced Member
    Alpine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    732
    Rep Power
    508

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by bearmeat
    Apparently it is NOT the exact same thing. Bruce Kneller and Bill Llewellyn both have said it is not the same chemically (you can decide whether you can take their word for it). You can compare the two actives yourself.

    ProMagnon-25: 4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-4-ene-3,17b-diol


    Halodrol-50: 4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-diene-3,17b-diol

    Bill on BB.com: If that chemical name is correct, it is not the same thing as Halodrol. This lacks a 1-ene. It is a precursor to 4-chloromethyltestosterone (a methylated derrivative of Clostebol/Megagrisevit Mono) instead.

    Bruce on BB.com: The PPL product is the 4-halogenated precursor to 4-chloro-methyltestosterone while the GN product is the 4-halogenated precursor to Oral Turinabol.
    I just looked at BK's posts on BB.com also. It looks like they did change the active. It was easily overlooked because the structure name was very similair.

    P-25 is actually Megagrisevit Mono (aka clostebol) but methylated. BigCat did a write up on MegaMo but you have to remember this isnt the Exact same compound. It could be much different since its a methyl.
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/catmega.htm
    Methylation can alter how certain compounds behave. Still, this product is much less exciting since it's not a direct precursor to OT. 25mg of 4-chloro-methyltestosterone is much less appealing than 50mg of the previous compound (even if it had some DMT in it).

    All in all its a fairly close alternative. BK himself has this to say on the comparison.
    Depends on what you want. "Better" is subjective. 4-chloromethyltestosterone is a pretty good product that is a little more androgenic and less anabolic than the OT precursor. My opinion is that 4-CMT has a better neurological/psychological effect than 4CDBOL does. The difference between the two is not huge, but it could be the difference some people need. I'd expect more aggression, and "test-like" effects from 4-CMT.

    It's like asking, what is a "better steroid", testosterone or dianabol? Both have their uses and both are pretty darn good.

    Big Cat and I do not agree on some things and that's fine. He is entitled to his opinion - he may not me wrong or maybe he is. Only time will bear the truth to this. I do appreciate Big Cats insights though and he is knowledgable about these things but remember, there's more than one way to skin a cat (e.g. "look at the data").

    BK
    That which does not kill us makes us stronger - Friedrich Nietzsche
  27. Registered User
    jonny21's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    46
    Posts
    2,254
    Rep Power
    3914

    Reputation

    so I guess the real question now is "who is peak performance labs?"

    It didn't make any sense that Gaspari would allow another company to cut into his revenue.
    Give a man a fish, feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, feed him for life. Lao Tse 6th century BC
  28. Advanced Member
    Alpine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    732
    Rep Power
    508

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by jonny21
    so I guess the real question now is "who is peak performance labs?"

    It didn't make any sense that Gaspari would allow another company to cut into his revenue.
    you just answered your own question...
    That which does not kill us makes us stronger - Friedrich Nietzsche
  29. New Member
    BHERTZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    125
    Rep Power
    170

    Reputation

    Great find. So in everyone's opinion with the active ingredient in P-25 being shown to have 1 less double bond, is halo the better product, or does it become inferior?

    I guess the price would affect this as well, but let's just say cost-aside, bottle for bottle, what would be more desirable? I assume P-25's affects might be hard to justify because it's chemical cousin in Big Cat's write-up[listed in Alpine's thread] got fairly poor reviews??

    i.e.-
    This steroid is understandably weak and with little to offer to a serious user of anabolic steroids. Although it does offer us a form of testosterone that is perfectly fine to use under all circumstances when cutting. Its not a very userfriendly drug however.

    Building on this, can anyone comment on how severe the methylation modification can make (namely in the 4-CMT vs. P-25 example)?? Increased sides above and beyond basic 4-CMT?
  30. Registered User
    jonny21's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    46
    Posts
    2,254
    Rep Power
    3914

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Alpine
    you just answered your own question...
    Are you implying that Gaspari decided to come out with a different product that "appears" similar to Halodrol at the same time he was re-releasing Halodrol?

    I could be wrong but it just doesn't sound right. People have been refering to SD and how DS sold to AX But is not the same situation. DS stopped selling SD. I would need some evidence that Gaspari & PPL are linked other than assuming it and calling it fact. Especially when those saying it have no credibility whatsoever.

    By the way, I have a bridge to sell. Just walking over it once and you will put on 10lbs of LBM.

    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpo...6&postcount=25

    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpo...2&postcount=27
    Give a man a fish, feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, feed him for life. Lao Tse 6th century BC
  31. Advanced Member
    Alpine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    732
    Rep Power
    508

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by BHERTZ
    Great find. So in everyone's opinion with the active ingredient in P-25 being shown to have 1 less double bond, is halo the better product, or does it become inferior?

    I guess the price would affect this as well, but let's just say cost-aside, bottle for bottle, what would be more desirable? I assume P-25's affects might be hard to justify because it's chemical cousin in Big Cat's write-up[listed in Alpine's thread] got fairly poor reviews??

    i.e.-
    This steroid is understandably weak and with little to offer to a serious user of anabolic steroids. Although it does offer us a form of testosterone that is perfectly fine to use under all circumstances when cutting. Its not a very userfriendly drug however.

    Building on this, can anyone comment on how severe the methylation modification can make (namely in the 4-CMT vs. P-25 example)?? Increased sides above and beyond basic 4-CMT?
    According to what Bruce Kneller said I would 'guess' its about like HD-50 but slightly more androgenic and thus could be considered a little more powerful. It's a close substitute from the look of things.
    That which does not kill us makes us stronger - Friedrich Nietzsche
  32. Registered User
    BodyWizard's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Age
    62
    Posts
    2,373
    Rep Power
    1309

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by BHERTZ
    ...[C]an anyone comment on how severe the methylation modification can make (namely in the 4-CMT vs. P-25 example)?? Increased sides above and beyond basic 4-CMT?
    It's been understood for some 18 months (that I know of) that:
    a - knowing the root compound doesn't help because
    b - methylisation changes the effect of every compound; therefore
    c - the nature and extent of these changes are impossible to predict - or even usefully guess at.

    The take-home is that every new methylisation (& some other alterations qualify) is a black box. Until laboratory (not likely) or experiential (all we have left) results start coming in, it's anybody's guess; most of the hubbub filling that information vacuum is naked wishful-thinking and never rises to the level of speculation.

    But it's fun, so we do it - but it helps to remember it's kind of a game we play while we're waiting for facts to arrive.
  33. Advanced Member
    Alpine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    732
    Rep Power
    508

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by jonny21
    Are you implying that Gaspari decided to come out with a different product that "appears" similar to Halodrol at the same time he was re-releasing Halodrol?

    I could be wrong but it just doesn't sound right. People have been refering to SD and how DS sold to AX But is not the same situation. DS stopped selling SD. I would need some evidence that Gaspari & PPL are linked other than assuming it and calling it fact. Especially when those saying it have no credibility whatsoever.

    By the way, I have a bridge to sell. Just walking over it once and you will put on 10lbs of LBM.

    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpo...6&postcount=25

    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpo...2&postcount=27
    I suppose it is a bit reckless to call Gaspari and PPL one in the same. However, all you need to do is look at the posts and it becomes clear. Although Gaspari and PPL may not be officially linked some things seem a little odd. The common denominator seems to be Bruce Kneller who we know has been associated with Gaspari in the past. He’s all over BB.com talking about P-25 and promoting it. It’s not very hard to see he has something to gain by its acceptance and success. I’m not saying PPL and Gaspari are truly one in the same but it’s easy to see where the formulation(s) may be originating from.

    Timeline:
    - Gaspari releases H-50, gets a lot of attention due to the name (Halo)
    - BK can be seen pumping up H-50 and giving detailed information on it
    - A barrage of bad press and negative attention hits Gaspari. It’s widely known that the product is associated with the infamous East German turanibol. Former designer steroid DMT is also detected
    - Gaspari pulls the product and tells retailers to stop selling
    - Internal rumors (some reportedly from Gaspari) abound that there will be a re-introduction of H-50 (or similar product)
    - PPL (who? From where? virtually unknown) releases P-25 which "appears" almost identical, touted as “Halodrol substitute”- the buzz keeps being generated
    - P-25 turns out to be a more benign (to outside eyes) yet comparable substitute. This new product is compared to H-50 but is less vulnerable, less "attackable"...
    - Again, BK is seen posting detailed information(so soon) about P-25 and generally portraying it in a positive light (why? a competitor?)

    Obviously these are just observations but it’s not hard to connect the dots. It's not hard to see why Gaspari is distancing itself from the former product and even PPL itself. Who knows, maybe im just one of those crazy conspiracy types.

    In a related note - Does anyone else think its sad (and crazy) that we have to do all this detective work to figure out just what the hell it is we intend to buy and consume. Even more so, we have to research to even get a rough idea how it might behave and react in our systems? Thats just the smart buyers. Thinks of the ones who know nothing and compare it to creatine or some other "harmless" OTC supplement. Dont get me wrong, its neato to be able to buy what amounts to legal AAS. But you have to recognize the insanity and recklessness of all this. It cant be good for the future of the industry as a whole. That being said I've purchased both PP and H-50 out of sheer cusriosity.
    That which does not kill us makes us stronger - Friedrich Nietzsche
  34. Registered User
    jonny21's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    46
    Posts
    2,254
    Rep Power
    3914

    Reputation

    BK is not promoting it he is clarifying the difference between the two. It's even mentioned that it would be a weak comparison to Halodrol if any. Stop looking for dots and trying to connect them. There are none.

    I would think this sound like a more realistic scenario/timeline:
    -Halodrol released under great scrutiny, all are doubtful.
    -BK announces what it is, most invest
    -Wow, the **** works; everyone and there mother buys it.
    - bad press & rumors, production stops.
    - e-bay sales >$100/box.
    -what do you know, halodrol will be re-released
    - PPL after seeing an opportunity figures what the f**k we will say it is the same chemical as Halodrol just less of a dose because the FDA asked us to lower the dose of prohormone, and they know the sheeple will buy it without even thinking.
    - Sheeple then begin to believe the hype and make various posts on various forums reporting unsubstantiated bull****.

    I think this sounds a bit more realistic.
    Last edited by jonny21; 01-02-2006 at 12:00 PM. Reason: No need for derogatory remarks
    Give a man a fish, feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, feed him for life. Lao Tse 6th century BC
  35. Advanced Member
    Alpine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    732
    Rep Power
    508

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by jonny21
    I think you might need to seek professional help. Your posts are borderline delusional. BK is not promoting it he is clarifying the difference between the two. It's even mentioned that it would be a weak comparison to Halodrol if any. Stop looking for dots and trying to connect them. There are none.

    I would think this sound like a more realistic scenario/timeline:
    -Halodrol released under great scrutiny, all are doubtful.
    -BK announces what it is, most invest
    -Wow, the **** works; everyone and there mother buys it.
    - bad press & rumors, production stops.
    - e-bay sales >$100/box.
    -what do you know, halodrol will bere-released
    - PPL after seeing an opportunity figures what the f**k we will say it is the same chemical as Halodrol just less of a dose because the FDA asked us to lower the dose of prohormone, and they know the sheeple will buy it without even thinking.
    - Sheeple then begin to believe the hype and make various posts on various forums reporting unsubstantiated bull****.

    I think this sounds a bit more realistic.
    /me puts on his tinfoil hat...
    your post is wrong. you fell behind yet again. its not the same compound. its a new one no other supplement company has even used yet (i think). this new unknown company came out of thin air to release a brand new prohormone resembling halodrol (from a marketing perspective). I just find it all a little too fishy. Then again, i could just be bored.

    oh, btw jonny21 - Troll'D
    That which does not kill us makes us stronger - Friedrich Nietzsche
  36. Registered User
    jonny21's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    46
    Posts
    2,254
    Rep Power
    3914

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Alpine
    /me puts on his tinfoil hat...
    your post is wrong. you fell behind yet again. its not the same compound. its a new one no other supplement company has even used yet (i think). this new unknown company came out of thin air to release a brand new prohormone resembling halodrol (from a marketing perspective). I just find it all a little too fishy. Then again, i could just be bored.

    oh, btw jonny21 - Troll'D
    Fell behind yet again? Maybe you should reread this whole thread. From what I see you and the other guy have been talking complete nonsense, bull**** & conjecture the whole time. It's probably a reading issue since it appears you only can see what you want to see. I know they are different chemicals that why I wrote "- PPL after seeing an opportunity figures what the f**k we will say it is the same chemical as Halodrol just less of a dose because the FDA asked us to lower the dose of prohormone, and they know the sheeple will buy it without even thinking. " It appears that you are one of the sheeple that believed this bull****. Hook, line & sinker. Maybe you should leave the thinking up to those better suited.

    Maybe as you grow up you won't be as gullible and believe everything you read.

    peace
    Give a man a fish, feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, feed him for life. Lao Tse 6th century BC
  37. Advanced Member
    x_muscle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    635
    Rep Power
    64123

    Reputation Reputation

    I dont know why any one would bother with this ****........i tried T-bol before the real deal, and i thought its very weak androgen.....its 5$ a gram and i thought its not even worth it.

    Now this overpriced **** is just a precursor...so why every one making buzz about it.
  38. Advanced Member
    powerhouse21's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    828
    Rep Power
    706

    Reputation

    ProMagnon-25


    If anyone hear is actually going to buy it let me know how it goes.
  39. Elite Member
    yeahright's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    6,368
    Rep Power
    10344

    Reputation

    Well, I have no idea who Peak Performance Labs are but it is odd to see the Gaspari reps on the board answering questions comparing and contrasting with Halodrol. If promagnon truly had nothing to do with them, I'd assume they would be shrugging their shoulders and advising people to stay away from this "knock-off" being produced by an unknown company.

    My guess (AND IT'S JUST A GUESS) is that some people associated with Gaspari set-up a stand alone company (that is essentially disposable) to get this product out the door and not draw more attention to themselves. This is an approach I actually advised another company to take rather than walk away from product they had in the pipeline.

    Ownership of the company shouldn't be hard to divine. It must have a business license in the state which it is headquartered and such documents are available to the public. The business license will identify the corporate officers and registered agents unless they got real sophisticated and ran things through trusts and other front entities.
  40. New Member
    gten79's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    35
    Posts
    243
    Rep Power
    233

    Reputation

    And the plot thickens......I just wish somebody would run a detailed log with some pics to actually show us if its for real or not.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Promagnon-25 Log
    By Hank Vangut in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 93
    Last Post: 01-15-2010, 03:29 AM
  2. Promagnon 25(Help Needed!!)
    By NathanKari in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-20-2006, 12:32 AM
  3. Promagnon 25 stack help pls
    By animalXXX in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-12-2006, 10:24 PM
  4. Strange experience w/Promagnon-25
    By Jeff Rippe in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-19-2006, 11:19 AM
  5. Promagnon-25 in stock
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-10-2006, 09:42 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in