strength and feeling like throwing up

  1. Banned
    Steve325's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Age
    29
    Posts
    57
    Answers
    0

    strength and feeling like throwing up


    I want your take on this... Since I have started my cycle, the strength gains have been outrageous, but with every good thing there seems to be a bad thing. I'm hoping someone can explain this. I used to do 95 lb db's on shoulders press, and I'd get done and feel fine. Now since I've been on I'm doing 120's but when I finish the set I feel dizzy, and that feeling like something is coming back up. This has been continuously happening when I go heavy. Is my body having a hard time coping with the new found strength gains, or what could possibly be the cause of this?

    It's beginning to worry me, because I'm afraid one of these times I'm just going to pass out or just vomit everywhere. I'd really appreciate some experienced help chiming in, because I don't want to cut this short or just stop going heavy because something stupid as this.

    I also noticed this occurs on DB exercises more likely than barbell, cable, or even machine exercises. It seems to happen when my head is more elevated; ie: shoulder press, incline, OH press, squats.

    BTW: I do not feel it's because I'm putting more effort, or even lack of proper breathing (according to my friends, I don't pay much mind to it)

  2. Registered User
    Beelzebub's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    35
    Posts
    6,680
    Answers
    0


    what are you taking?

    what is your diet?
  3. Board Supporter
    scott72's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    42
    Posts
    807
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Steve325
    I want your take on this... Since I have started my cycle, the strength gains have been outrageous, but with every good thing there seems to be a bad thing. I'm hoping someone can explain this. I used to do 95 lb db's on shoulders press, and I'd get done and feel fine. Now since I've been on I'm doing 120's but when I finish the set I feel dizzy, and that feeling like something is coming back up. This has been continuously happening when I go heavy. Is my body having a hard time coping with the new found strength gains, or what could possibly be the cause of this?

    It's beginning to worry me, because I'm afraid one of these times I'm just going to pass out or just vomit everywhere. I'd really appreciate some experienced help chiming in, because I don't want to cut this short or just stop going heavy because something stupid as this.

    I also noticed this occurs on DB exercises more likely than barbell, cable, or even machine exercises. It seems to happen when my head is more elevated; ie: shoulder press, incline, OH press, squats.

    BTW: I do not feel it's because I'm putting more effort, or even lack of proper breathing (according to my friends, I don't pay much mind to it)
    Could be a blood pressure issue. We need to know what your taking. Either get a BP cuff and take it once a day or find someone to do it for you. BP is definitely something to keep an eye on when on any compound.
    •   
       

  4. Banned
    Steve325's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Age
    29
    Posts
    57
    Answers
    0


    sorry guys, taking aratest 1-12 (200mg eth, 50mg prop) 500mg/week and superdrol 1-4 (30mg)

    bp was 130/80, pulse 74

    diet is a generally pretty clean 7000-8000 calories... this is not the problem, cuz I've done this my whole life. I eat about 9-10 meals a day
  5. Registered User
    neverstop's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    1,241
    Answers
    0


    30mg of superdrol made me super light headed and slightly dizzy after squats
  6. Registered User
    Beelzebub's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    35
    Posts
    6,680
    Answers
    0


    bp is a **** hair high but nothing to be concerned about IMO. that's an interesting combo you have though. i wonder if the blood level fluctuations with the prop being injected 2x/wk would cause any noticeable sides.......
  7. Banned
    Steve325's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Age
    29
    Posts
    57
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebub
    bp is a **** hair high but nothing to be concerned about IMO. that's an interesting combo you have though. i wonder if the blood level fluctuations with the prop being injected 2x/wk would cause any noticeable sides.......
    definately was on my mind, but it doesn't seem like it's related to any of that. It doesn't matter which day I lift on, the feeling is usually there when I go heavy

    I thought about injecting 3x a week, but it's only 50mg of prop a ml, so it's really not worth it
  8. Registered User
    Beelzebub's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    35
    Posts
    6,680
    Answers
    0


    hmm, of those 7k-8k cals, how many carbs ya got?
  9. Registered User
    motiv8er's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Age
    35
    Posts
    3,183
    Answers
    0


    SD induced hypo? Pre w/o diet is...
    My The 1 LOG: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/254164-my-one-log.html
  10. Banned
    Steve325's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Age
    29
    Posts
    57
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebub
    hmm, of those 7k-8k cals, how many carbs ya got?
    I generally get 100-120 a meal, except for pre-bed
  11. Banned
    Steve325's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Age
    29
    Posts
    57
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by motiv8er
    SD induced hypo? Pre w/o diet is...
    don't really know waht I can change

    I usually have fast acting protein (whey), and 4 peices of wheat bread, with a 1/2 cup of walnuts as my pre-workout meal
  12. Registered User
    motiv8er's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Age
    35
    Posts
    3,183
    Answers
    0


    I like watermelon, pineapples, apples & oranges myself. You might cut out/ add some fruit. You may be bonking. And in my little world that means bottoming out on carbs before your bread gets a chance to digest. SD has been known to have a hypoglycemic ability. Even try a carb gel pre w/o if your $$$ will allow it. pace
    My The 1 LOG: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/254164-my-one-log.html
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Blood work and Feel like crap...need help asap PLEASE!
    By GoliathOnline in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-11-2013, 08:16 PM
  2. Get up and Go stack feels like death
    By Matttehman in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-23-2012, 01:42 PM
  3. throwing up during and after a workout???
    By d00fy in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-15-2008, 05:17 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in