strength and feeling like throwing up

Steve325

Banned
Awards
I want your take on this... Since I have started my cycle, the strength gains have been outrageous, but with every good thing there seems to be a bad thing. I'm hoping someone can explain this. I used to do 95 lb db's on shoulders press, and I'd get done and feel fine. Now since I've been on I'm doing 120's but when I finish the set I feel dizzy, and that feeling like something is coming back up. This has been continuously happening when I go heavy. Is my body having a hard time coping with the new found strength gains, or what could possibly be the cause of this?

It's beginning to worry me, because I'm afraid one of these times I'm just going to pass out or just vomit everywhere. I'd really appreciate some experienced help chiming in, because I don't want to cut this short or just stop going heavy because something stupid as this.

I also noticed this occurs on DB exercises more likely than barbell, cable, or even machine exercises. It seems to happen when my head is more elevated; ie: shoulder press, incline, OH press, squats.

BTW: I do not feel it's because I'm putting more effort, or even lack of proper breathing (according to my friends, I don't pay much mind to it)

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
what are you taking?

what is your diet?

scott72

scott72

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I want your take on this... Since I have started my cycle, the strength gains have been outrageous, but with every good thing there seems to be a bad thing. I'm hoping someone can explain this. I used to do 95 lb db's on shoulders press, and I'd get done and feel fine. Now since I've been on I'm doing 120's but when I finish the set I feel dizzy, and that feeling like something is coming back up. This has been continuously happening when I go heavy. Is my body having a hard time coping with the new found strength gains, or what could possibly be the cause of this?

It's beginning to worry me, because I'm afraid one of these times I'm just going to pass out or just vomit everywhere. I'd really appreciate some experienced help chiming in, because I don't want to cut this short or just stop going heavy because something stupid as this.

I also noticed this occurs on DB exercises more likely than barbell, cable, or even machine exercises. It seems to happen when my head is more elevated; ie: shoulder press, incline, OH press, squats.

BTW: I do not feel it's because I'm putting more effort, or even lack of proper breathing (according to my friends, I don't pay much mind to it)
Could be a blood pressure issue. We need to know what your taking. Either get a BP cuff and take it once a day or find someone to do it for you. BP is definitely something to keep an eye on when on any compound.

Steve325

Banned
Awards
sorry guys, taking aratest 1-12 (200mg eth, 50mg prop) 500mg/week and superdrol 1-4 (30mg)

bp was 130/80, pulse 74

diet is a generally pretty clean 7000-8000 calories... this is not the problem, cuz I've done this my whole life. I eat about 9-10 meals a day

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
30mg of superdrol made me super light headed and slightly dizzy after squats

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
bp is a cunt hair high but nothing to be concerned about IMO. that's an interesting combo you have though. i wonder if the blood level fluctuations with the prop being injected 2x/wk would cause any noticeable sides.......

Steve325

Banned
Awards
bp is a cunt hair high but nothing to be concerned about IMO. that's an interesting combo you have though. i wonder if the blood level fluctuations with the prop being injected 2x/wk would cause any noticeable sides.......
definately was on my mind, but it doesn't seem like it's related to any of that. It doesn't matter which day I lift on, the feeling is usually there when I go heavy

I thought about injecting 3x a week, but it's only 50mg of prop a ml, so it's really not worth it

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
hmm, of those 7k-8k cals, how many carbs ya got?

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
SD induced hypo? Pre w/o diet is...

Steve325

Banned
Awards
SD induced hypo? Pre w/o diet is...
don't really know waht I can change

I usually have fast acting protein (whey), and 4 peices of wheat bread, with a 1/2 cup of walnuts as my pre-workout meal

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
I like watermelon, pineapples, apples & oranges myself. You might cut out/ add some fruit. You may be bonking. And in my little world that means bottoming out on carbs before your bread gets a chance to digest. SD has been known to have a hypoglycemic ability. Even try a carb gel pre w/o if your $$$ will allow it. pace