Halodrol-50 or Superdrol

hockeyguy77

Awards
I have both the sd and h-50 and i am just alittle concerned about taking the h-50 because i have heard it is bad for your liver. has anybody had any blood work done?

I am 21, 6 foot and 170 pnds and i have been liftin for the past 6 months seriously

thanks

feelingfizzy

feelingfizzy

Awards
I run SD at 30mg which is p bad for liver tho.
i look noticeably less vlumised when off the SD. it wud be interestin to know how similar H50 is to Tbol which its based on isnt it??

CREAO

Awards
SD isn't that hot for your liver either, Superdrol is tried and true though...not to sure about Halodrol though

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
dude both are gonna not be the nicest to your liver but it can mostly be avoided with the proper precations and right support supplements that should be a requirement for every cycle. your at least here lookin on this board so you have the sense to research something your taking but i wouldnt suggest taking this quite yet if youve only been lifting seriously for 6 months. you should take baby steps bro, stick to creatine and non-steroidal substances for a while so you dont cheat yourself outta easy gains and kill your fresh receptors when you can make the gains without it right now.

there is a ton of stuff that can pack on the meat first that i would look into try Powerfull and Cissus from USP LABS @ www.synergylabs.com and then look into something like white blood and green bulge from controlled labs. at least you have you bottles now cause who knows how long SD or H-50 will be around but i really highly recomend and im sure most of the guys on here would support me in saying you should hold off on either of these 2 for at lest a year or 2.

i cant tell you what to do only what i know and whats really best for you, you came here to learn so its probally best if you listen.

BHERTZ

Awards
There is no harm is saving these products for when you are more ready. The fact that you thought only Halodrol was going to be a tough on your liver shows that you may need to do a litter more research - BUT, the good news is that you are here on this site trying to do just that.

There is a wealth of knowledge here, and I suggest you do what the others have suggested for now - that being to lift for probably another few months, or even a year. In doing so you will prime yourself for a more rewarding cycle (whether this be with your H-50 or SD).

Taking hormones/roids when you have not really maxed out your natural potential is essentially cheating yourself. Think about it - the side effects are real. You want to minimize these. Therefore, get the most bang for your buck, and do the cycle when you are positive you are ready. You'll thank yourself later. :thumbsup:

If you have any more questions about when you do choose to go 'on', feel free to ask, everyone here was in your shoes at one time.

hockeyguy77

Awards
thanks for the input, there is alot of great info in this forum

RipdnTxs2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
poopy as usual your responses are ahead of your actual age, Hockeyguy the advise u have been given in just two posts, is a great reason this is the best site for REAL answers to questions, educate yourself as much as possible here !!!!

BHERTZ

Awards
a good place to start would be to analyze your diet, and see how it stacks up to what you should be eating if you want to gain mass.

if you are not even eating right, going on halo will just be a big flop with a lot of side effects and nothing to really show for it.

speaking for everyone, we are all ears if you want us to critique your current training and/or diet

hockeyguy77

Awards
ok my diet is actually very poor. i go to school full time and have a full time job, (11-11) i never eat fast foods or anything like that. what i eat alot of is pastas and chicken, mostly on the run. i try to keep track of calories and carbs but i never can. I would love to hear what some of ur guys diets consist of so i can impove mine. and what would work best with the sd or h-50

as for my training i lift with my bro after i get out of work at 11, we alternate days mon- chest reg bench, wide grip, close grip, tue- arms we basicly just do difernt kinds of curls- wed bench reg incline- thurs- shoulders and arms, fri- off sat- off sunday chest reg and wide grip we never do our legs which is terable

thanks agian

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hmmm...well I think a lot of guys here would agree with me in saying that not only do you need to re-evaluate your diet but your lifting as well. I'm not trying to critique any ones program but I feel as though you should Def. get some education on good routines. I NEVER do less than 16 sets per muscle group when trying to add size. But like I said I'm no expert so ask around for some advice.

hockeyguy77

Awards
go ahead critique away please. I want to learn as much as i can, thats why i am hear, and there is a ton of excellent information as well as people in these forums.

so hit me with ur best shot! :nutkick:

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
And for example, like kjkriston said some guys respond really well to high volume training.

I on the other hand will do about 6 sets per body part, per week, of very high intensity when bulking. For example when I am really bulking I will only lift Monday, Wednesday, Friday. So I will do for example, 6 sets of mostly compound movements for chest on Monday and then never touch it again until the next Monday. During the week I try to get some blood flowing by doing stretching, etc.

I guess my point is that the true benefit to being a lttle bit older is that you have made more mistakes in your training and have figured out what is right for you. I am a big believer in the idea that not all training programs are right for everyone depending on body type, fiber types, lifestyle, goals, etc. So experiementing with different prgrams and really keeping track of your body's feedback is key in the long run.

Mr.50
Hmmm...well I think a lot of guys here would agree with me in saying that not only do you need to re-evaluate your diet but your lifting as well. I'm not trying to critique any ones program but I feel as though you should Def. get some education on good routines. I NEVER do less than 16 sets per muscle group when trying to add size. But like I said I'm no expert so ask around for some advice.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Okay...if its advice you want I'll try to help...let's start out with your Supplement history and any your currently using....list everything and we'll see where you should go BEFORE any
PHs.

hockeyguy77

Awards
i am curently drinking a protein shake a day along with super pump 250 30 mins prior to work out. i am also taking milk thistle 200mg's( think) a day.

my history is about the same just some difernt kinds of no supliments, track

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hmmm....lets see....i personally take two shakes a day..in between breakfast and lunch and lunch and dinner. I reccomend either NO-xplode or Hypershock for a preworkout/NO/creatine supp. I'd throw in some sort of NO booster like Nitrix....I think a BCAA supp. and instead of going straight to a PH try a naturaul test booster like Alphatest, or an anti-E like Nolva....I could go on and on. Legitamitally though you really could get great gains from protien and some creatine considering your experience.....just some thoughts.....

emilio

Awards
I have both the sd and h-50 and i am just alittle concerned about taking the h-50 because i have heard it is bad for your liver. has anybody had any blood work done?

I am 21, 6 foot and 170 pnds and i have been liftin for the past 6 months seriously

thanks
If you wanna get rid of the Halodrol let me know.....

BHERTZ

Awards
This is exactly what I meant about not priming your body. You need to commit to this. You can't just say eh I think I'll try and eat now, or...well I guess we could hit the gym and do some curls now.

You need to eat, breathe, and sleep this stuff. Lifting and eating the right way not only should become your lifestyle, but it will become an obsession.

Some supplements to experiment with: Swole V2 or NO-Xplode, Animal Paks, and 6-OXO would be one powerful non-hormonal stack to try. It combines the effects of a creatine/NO, with potent vitamins and then the icing on the cake is the natural test booster/anti-estrogen.

I personally would not even consider going near Nolva right away, it's almost too good for where you are right now. Once you get your body truly pumped and you really get to the point where you feel like you cant get any more natural gains, thats when you crack the bottle open and run your first SAFE cycle...but that's for another day.

UnicronSpawn

UnicronSpawn

Awards
  • Established
Generaly speaking I think that eating a protien packed meal every 2-3 hours is very important, wich will equate to about 5 -7 meals a day. (1 or 2 can be shakes.) I understand your very busy at work, but if you make every effort to work with what you have, you can find ways to fit stuff in. For instance, if you get a 10 min break once every few hours there is an oppurtunity for a meal, or shake. If you get a lunch or dinner break theres another. If your breaks are seperated by 4 hours or something, youre only a little late on that meal. But the key is putting in the preliminary planning effort to facilitate having quality meals or shakes available at a moments notice. Personally I take a cooler with me with a couple shakes and a couple of solid food items that are quick and easy to prepare. If you need to purchase plastic cups and plastic spoons/forks, you should do so. If your work has a microwave that expands your number of options for fast meals. the stricter your work is about breaks, the more of a maniac you have to be to have the determination to get by the best that you can given the circumstances. I mean, if youre standing all day using your hands constantly, theres still a way with ingenuity. You could get one of those silly hats you see at ball games that have a straw going to 2 shakesin drink holders on the hat! I hope your work isnt that strict that it would take doing something like that, but my point is if you want it bad enough you got to get stubornly crafty. The undetermined will always find an excuse why they cant do something no matter how good of suggestions you give them, but there is no reward in that, and you can always at least make the best of a bad situation even if the best of that situation is still not quite "optimal". Remember, "obsessed, is a word the lazy use to describe the passionately dedicated". Remember that when someone treats you like theres something wrong with you for going to great lengths to do well at what you love. As far as for wich types of protien, carbs and fats, ammounts and training splits...... That could fill up books worth of space, so best thing is to read all you can. AM is great place to start. The exercise science forum, and Bobo's training forum are great places to read. (remember the first page of threads in each forum is only the most recent topics.) The nutrition section will help you figure out a good starting point for types of foods.
Oh yeah, always have a fast digesting protien with fast digesting carbs right after resistance training. ( 40-50g's of whey protien isolate shake with 50-80g's of a high glycemic carb like dextrose, glucose, or maltodextrin is a popular choice.) That will replenish depleted glycogen stores. (stored carbohydrates that serve as one of the pathways through wich we synthesize adenosine triphosphate or ATP wich is the fuel that allows our muscles to contract.) It also raises insulin wich at that time is desireable because it shuttles the amino acids and glycogen into the muscles and takes you out of a catabolic or tissue wasting state and into an anabolic or tissue building state. I hope Ive been able to be of some help, and I hope that youre passion for building a great body will grow (along with your muscles!) Best of luck to you.................U.S.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
I'd honestly save the hormones and buy the biggest, most nutritious weightgainer you can find. I'd drink it first thing in the AM and Post work out. Try that for three months. If you are gaining naturally, which you should, save the hormones for a little later. Focus on diet/training/recovery right now friend.
PACE

hockeyguy77

Awards
thanks guys, i am gonna prob hold of on the h-50 for a few months, do some more research, get comited and get my body preped

hockeyguy77

Awards
Remember, "obsessed, is a word the lazy use to describe the passionately dedicated". U.S.

thanks for the great advice. i really like that quote because i do need to light a fire under my ass:twisted:

BHERTZ

Awards
whatever you decide on, DO NOT let any naysayers mess with your head. i am still in college, and i can't tell you how many other guys (who also lift mind you) make fun of me for downing several shakes a day and eating about 7 meals a day.

but ya know what, if you want to push big weight, you need to eat big. the same kids who pop off at the mouth are gonna be the ones marooned at 205 while you are pushing 315 for sets...

hockeyguy77

Awards
i love liftin with my legs i am a hockey goalie u need tree trunks like mike richter.

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
dude both are gonna not be the nicest to your liver but it can mostly be avoided with the proper precations and right support supplements that should be a requirement for every cycle. your at least here lookin on this board so you have the sense to research something your taking but i wouldnt suggest taking this quite yet if youve only been lifting seriously for 6 months. you should take baby steps bro, stick to creatine and non-steroidal substances for a while so you dont cheat yourself outta easy gains and kill your fresh receptors when you can make the gains without it right now.

there is a ton of stuff that can pack on the meat first that i would look into try Powerfull and Cissus from USP LABS @ www.synergylabs.com and then look into something like white blood and green bulge from controlled labs. at least you have you bottles now cause who knows how long SD or H-50 will be around but i really highly recomend and im sure most of the guys on here would support me in saying you should hold off on either of these 2 for at lest a year or 2.

i cant tell you what to do only what i know and whats really best for you, you came here to learn so its probally best if you listen.
:clap2: !!!

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
to round things out, I'll put in the good word for SLEEP!

we got a 24/7 world going on, and there's always something up, and as men, we've got a lot of restless energy inside us; all this makes it tough to get to bed and go to sleep...and without your consistent 8+ hours every night, you're not gonna grow no matter what else you got.

The sleeping hours are when our bodies repair & build themselves up; in contrast, the waking time is tearing us down - that's WHY WE GET TIRED. Our bodies aren't adapted to the lifestyles of the modern world - hell, they CAN'T adapt; as a consequence we injure ourselves the more we try to keep up. That's not smart, it's not the way to grow and be healthy.

Listen to the wise men telling you to leave the hormones alone: at your age, you've all the hormones you can use, so USE 'EM by being smart. Train smart, eat smart, and sleep, baby, sleep!