would running bromo along w/deca prevent deca-dick/bloat?

1. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.37%

Arrow would running bromo along w/deca prevent deca-dick/bloat?

I was thinking about trying deca.

I remember the old school 19-nor PH's and honestly I blew up on thise things for some reason....weird...maybe it's a sign that I would be one of the guys that respond very well to nandrolone...

hell worth a shot..I have used tren, test, turinabol, dbol, eq and winny before, but never deca...

I am thinking about deca alone YES ALONE and was wondering if perhaps running bromo along with deca should help prevent some of the side effects from deca such as deca-dick and bloat mainly?

I use bromo anyway for nootropic effects since it's a dopamine agonist and all.....

any opinions would be appreciated...

I am really not sold on the fact that deca is such a terrible drug...and I would like to try it out...

hell why not right? Only one way to find out for sure!

Thanks!

2. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.25%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Bromo is primarily for prolactin/progesterone sides that regular SERMS/AI's don't handle.. Cabergoline is better, less sides, less frequent dosing, and a sex drive that'll get you either locked away or lookin' at 40 paternity suits..
  3. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.37%

so I should switch to dostinex with deca instead of bromo?

Cool....does cabergoline work as a dopamine agonist?

What dosage of dostinex would you suggest with say 4-600mg Deca/wk?

Thanks BigPete
    •   

4. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.25%

Yes, it is a dopamine agonist!

I believe it's a really low dose every 3rd day, so example Sunday then Wednesday would be enough.. I've seen 4mg tabs, but most only take about 2mg at the most, or .5mg minimum..
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  231 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.51%

yes, start out at 0.5mg E5D... if you don't see a difference, than up it gradually.. what some people don't realize is that messing with Dopamine can be very tricky.. there are fears that using agonists can expediate the onset of Parkinson's... Cabergoline is generally more well tolerated, as big Pete says..

But, i'm curious Fenrir, why are you not using a nice moderate dose of Test with the Nandrolone? They go so well together.. it's almost a shame if you didn't.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  217 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.95%

I would run some Test E w/ atleast 250mg higher than the deca just to prevent the deca dick, JMO. Good luck w/ whatever you do w/ cycle bro

p.s. Anastrozole (arimidex) to prevent the bloat, it has worked for me, though its up to you.
  7. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.77%

Quote Originally Posted by Ubiquitous
    yes, start out at 0.5mg E5D... if you don't see a difference, than up it gradually.. what some people don't realize is that messing with Dopamine can be very tricky.. there are fears that using agonists can expediate the onset of Parkinson's... Cabergoline is generally more well tolerated, as big Pete says..

But, i'm curious Fenrir, why are you not using a nice moderate dose of Test with the Nandrolone? They go so well together.. it's almost a shame if you didn't.
    its weird, because i read the same thing about it bringing on parkinsons, but ive also read it helps treat it...

ie

Cabergoline (name brands Dostinex and Cabaser) is a dopamine receptor agonist and uncategorized drug which suppresses the production of prolactin in pituitary gland. It is an ergot -derivative.

It is used to prevent the production of excess prolactin in the case of certain pituitary tumors, and in some countries (but not the United States) has been approved as a therapy for Parkinson's Disease. The normal dosage for prolactinoma is 0.5 mg twice weekly; dosages for treating Parkinson's are higher.

It has at times been used as an adjunct to SSRI antidepressants as there is some evidence that it counteracts certain side effects of those drugs such as reduced libido and anorgasmia. It also has been suggested online that it has a possible recreational use in reducing or eliminating the male refractory period.
  8. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.37%

Quote Originally Posted by Ubiquitous
    i'm curious Fenrir, why are you not using a nice moderate dose of Test with the Nandrolone? They go so well together.. it's almost a shame if you didn't.
    hey bro, normally I would,
    but I had a hair transplant and so hairloss is a major concern of mine..I would run test with finasteride, but finasteride can actuaklly accelrate hairloss when used with nandrolone, as I am sure you probably know...

I was thinking fo throwing in some OT with it...I have sued it in the past alone and loved it....

what are yalls thoughts on it causing hairloss? I never noticed it, but then again I wasn't really paying much attention at the time...

THANKS!
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.64%
    Achievements Posting Pro

i'm scared as hell of losing all my hair, i have tons of deca but wont use it for the same reason and i feel you need to run it with test to keep your body working right (test affects a lot more than just your weiner) and i dont feel comfortable with long term total test shut down that would occur on the length needed for a deca only cycle to work (12 wks +) i dont understand this stuff well enough know but it seems like test would some affect on most of your hormone organs/mood/heart/ and other body parts and i would rather be safe than sorry

from what i understand deca is the most mild aas in regards to your hair line, seems like the dht derivative it would convert to might even be weaker than the dht that your naturual test would convert to, theoretically, with test shutdown a deca only cycle could be easier on your hair than no cycle at all?!? keep in mind i dont know **** here and havn't even ran one complete cycle yet so i'm just thinking out loud here

i have also heard finasteride+deca=lots of hair loss, i have no science to back that up with though,

i've read about people doing deca only cycles back in the day and gaining good weight and all, just seems like there are better compounds right now, but i gues you wont know if you dont try it and deca seems to be a pretty safe compound so why not give it a shot if you want??

good luck!
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  270 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.13%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by neverstop
    i'm scared as hell of losing all my hair, i have tons of deca but wont use it for the same reason and i feel you need to run it with test to keep your body working right (test affects a lot more than just your weiner) and i dont feel comfortable with long term total test shut down that would occur on the length needed for a deca only cycle to work (12 wks +) i dont understand this stuff well enough know but it seems like test would some affect on most of your hormone organs/mood/heart/ and other body parts and i would rather be safe than sorry

from what i understand deca is the most mild aas in regards to your hair line, seems like the dht derivative it would convert to might even be weaker than the dht that your naturual test would convert to, theoretically, with test shutdown a deca only cycle could be easier on your hair than no cycle at all?!? keep in mind i dont know **** here and havn't even ran one complete cycle yet so i'm just thinking out loud here

i have also heard finasteride+deca=lots of hair loss, i have no science to back that up with though,

i've read about people doing deca only cycles back in the day and gaining good weight and all, just seems like there are better compounds right now, but i gues you wont know if you dont try it and deca seems to be a pretty safe compound so why not give it a shot if you want??

good luck!
    have not heard about deca and finasteride causing hairloss. Wonder if that would be an issue with tren? If so, what could be taken with a test and tren cycle to combat hair loss.
  11. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.42%

Quote Originally Posted by Max32
    have not heard about deca and finasteride causing hairloss. Wonder if that would be an issue with tren? If so, what could be taken with a test and tren cycle to combat hair loss.
    The pathway that that causes the hair loss from Deca in some people(me) is not inhibited by the mechanism that makes finesteride effective(dht). The hairloss comes on slow and carries into PCT, just like most of the effects from nandralone. I don't know if the combo is actually amplifing the effect or if that is just the perception. either way for me deca = thin hair.
  12. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.37%

Quote Originally Posted by Max32
    I don't know, but if I did...

I wouldn't worry about any other gear in the world...tren does it for me..period.

it hates my hairline though...ouch..

Similar Forum Threads

1. Would running stano solo do anything?
    By Nate007 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-20-2012, 03:06 PM
  2. deca @ 800mg EW and bloat
    By french_muscle in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 07-21-2011, 08:21 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-02-2009, 04:08 PM
  4. Running Dermacrine along with bold
    By weakestlink in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 1