Post Finigenx Results!

bbuild923

Awards
I am just gathering information on what people gained from a STAND-ALONE finigenx cycle.
If you could please post your Strength and Mass gains that would be helpful. :study:

VitaminT

Awards
I had been thinking of doing the same thing next month. But after reading all of the hoohah about it, I'm concerned it will be pretty weak. I think you'd be better off eating 25mg of Tren instead.

schlam_of

Awards
You should look for some of the postings by Diplomat. I don't have them handy to cut and paste, but he is the man on Finigenx. From what I've heard, the gains aren't as dramatic as SD or PP, but they are leaner and easy to keep. Also doesn't seem to be nearly as harsh as say SD.

bbuild923

Awards
You should look for some of the postings by Diplomat. I don't have them handy to cut and paste, but he is the man on Finigenx. From what I've heard, the gains aren't as dramatic as SD or PP, but they are leaner and easy to keep. Also doesn't seem to be nearly as harsh as say SD.
I've read those but he always stacks it with something. Thanks though.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
can always check the reviews section @ 1fast

VitaminT

Awards
I bought Finigenx a short while ago based on Diplomat's post. I suppose I should just give it a go, but I've been tempted to go the PP route instead. Mainly because I heard a bit more about PP ;) and that Fini did not convert to anything but was a weak anabolic. Even at 12cc ED it just doesn't sound like enough.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
PhantomReaper General Chat 36
Supplements 0
Post Cycle Therapy 14
Dominus Anabolics 48
Supplements 8