What is the deal with my stomach...

1. Board Supporter
    Answers

What is the deal with my stomach...

Guys,

Today starts the first day of week 3 of a PP/FiniGenx cycle and man I swear I am looking half pregnant. Is this just bloat and water retention. I am eating a bit more than usual but not enough to make me look like I just ate a freakin' Ronnie Coleman meal all the time. Three days ago I started running Nolva (Citrate) at 30mg because of some nipple puffiness and so far that seems better. I thought the Nolva might help remove the water if this is what the problem is but so far nothing.

Sorry, this is my first cycle and I just haven't really figured out how I react to these things yet. Anyway, just looking for some advice if you have any. Is this going to go away....man I hope so. Thanks.

2. Registered User
    Answers

Nolva will help specifically with (non)-breast tissue development. I'd recommend and AI for systemic estro control. OTC rebound xt is prob your best bet. I had major estro sides (dirty) with ergo. Not so much at all with PP though. I'd start with 4 a day for a few days then taper down personally.
    My The 1 LOG: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/254164-my-one-log.html
  3. Board Supporter
    Answers

Thanks motiv8er! I have a couple bottles of RXT at home. You think I should run both the Nolva and the RXT together? I get crazy dry joints on RXT but I'll deal with it if I can get rid of this stomach. People are gonna start talking about me soon Thanks again for your help.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Answers

See how long the sides are tolerable vs the results. Let us know how it works.
  5. USA HOCKEY
    Answers

my stomach is all wacked out from PP in day 3.
    My Little Site about Hair Loss & Anabolics-
    hair loss from steroids dot com
  6. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

4 caps is WAY HIGH for estro control... if that is all your doing is wanting bloat and estrogen sides to go away on cycle, 1 cap before bed will be sufficient.

Adams
    The Historic PES Legend
  7. Gold Member
    Answers

My doses for this right now. Day 22 PP 10/20/30/30? Fini 12/12/18/21? I don't like the fact that I have only gained about 5 lbs. and my stomach feels like ****. I have anxiety but crazy strength. I see a body recomp so I'm not totally bummed about about this. Which one should I lower guys. Today is the day. No gyno but I am getting acne.
  8. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Mach .78
    My doses for this right now. Day 22 PP 10/20/30/30? Fini 12/12/18/21? I don't like the fact that I have only gained about 5 lbs. and my stomach feels like ****. I have anxiety but crazy strength. I see a body recomp so I'm not totally bummed about about this. Which one should I lower guys. Today is the day. No gyno but I am getting acne.
    Are you done with the cycle??? If so, just stop the anabolics, and start PCT the next day... no need in lowering the doses.

Adams
    The Historic PES Legend
  9. Registered User
    Answers

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Mach .78
    My doses for this right now. Day 22 PP 10/20/30/30? Fini 12/12/18/21? I don't like the fact that I have only gained about 5 lbs. and my stomach feels like ****. I have anxiety but crazy strength. I see a body recomp so I'm not totally bummed about about this. Which one should I lower guys. Today is the day. No gyno but I am getting acne

He's on day 22. Can you be sure of the culprit? Maybe bring them both down a small notch while starting PCT. PP to 20 mgs and take FINI down to 15 or something while starting RXT/nolva something to that extent. See if the bloat/anxiety is dose dependent or if the pre-PCT helps. Good luck.
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Answers

Im on day four of SD and my stomach is constantly swollen and bloated, hope it doesn't stay.
    Lift heavy and eat lots of dead animals! Yes, that's me in my avatar.
  11. Gold Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by motiv8er
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Mach .78
    My doses for this right now. Day 22 PP 10/20/30/30? Fini 12/12/18/21? I don't like the fact that I have only gained about 5 lbs. and my stomach feels like ****. I have anxiety but crazy strength. I see a body recomp so I'm not totally bummed about about this. Which one should I lower guys. Today is the day. No gyno but I am getting acne

He's on day 22. Can you be sure of the culprit? Maybe bring them both down a small notch while starting PCT. PP to 20 mgs and take FINI down to 15 or something while starting RXT/nolva something to that extent. See if the bloat/anxiety is dose dependent or if the pre-PCT helps. Good luck.

This is what I'm thinking. I'm going to run it for 1 more week at these (20/15) doses. Do you think I should start PCT now? I was considering Nolva for a week or two and overlapping RXT with it. I'll try the dose first and then if that doesn't help, I'll go into pre-pct.
  12. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Mach .78
    This is what I'm thinking. I'm going to run it for 1 more week at these (20/15) doses. Do you think I should start PCT now? I was considering Nolva for a week or two and overlapping RXT with it. I'll try the dose first and then if that doesn't help, I'll go into pre-pct.
    Ahh I miss read your first post then... I thought you were asking if you should taper down the dosages before PCT. Just back off the dosages slowly, to find your sweet spot... keep it going for 2 more weeks or so, just at a dose that doesnt give you those side... and if your not gaining to much mass... throw down some more calories, things will pick up.

Adams
    The Historic PES Legend
  13. Gold Member
    Answers

I'll give it a shot, thanks.
  14. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bad rad
    Im on day four of SD and my stomach is constantly swollen and bloated, hope it doesn't stay.
    Don't worry it will go away when the cycles over.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Alright what is the deal with carbs and cardio?
    By Fatal Wisdom in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 03-23-2013, 06:04 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-07-2012, 04:18 PM
  3. Rant: What is the deal with Burger King?
    By silverSurfer in forum General Chat
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 12-22-2011, 07:53 PM
  4. What is the deal with mycoprotein?
    By johnyq in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-24-2007, 09:29 PM
  5. WTF is the deal with my ground turkey???
    By massmonster in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-15-2006, 10:42 PM