First Cycle Info

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  211 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.87%

First Cycle Info

Considering starting my first cycle and am wondering about what to stack. I have lots of info on stacking ergo Max with Prostanozol but have heard that your first cycle gains will be the best and was wondering about stacking it with SD. I haven't mastered the effects of the different chems in each and wanted to understand if stacking with SD would be overkill on certain substances that they might share. I want to run a 6 to 8 week cycle and do my PCT right (already have that planned out based on other posts on the site). I am a hard gainer and have had a problem getting past 185-190. My target is 200 to 210 and I will prob never do a cycle again. Please advise. Oh yeah I am stuck on the ergo max because I already have it.

I am 6 ft 187lbs.

Thanks in advance.

2. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.46%
    Achievements Posting Pro

The first cycle you do DOES add a good amount of strength, but you can't really compare it to your next cycles...

There hasn't been any proof that your body becomes "immune" or resistant to cycles over time.... at least not that I've heard of.

It's just starting a new thing which adds to the effect... so don't rush things if you're not comfortable doing so!
    Be careful with those two products too..... I'm not sure but I think they are both methlyated.... not sure though...
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  211 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.87%

bump
    •   

4. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.13%

Stacking two methylated compounds is a huge no-no (just for general knowledge). It's extremely hard on the liver.

I have similar stats to you (6ft .5in) & I was weighing in at 176lbs when I started my SD cycle (my first cycle). I got really impressive results putting on 16 lbs on SD alone.

Personally, I wouldn't stack Ergomax with Prostanozol. Actually, for my first cycle I wouldn't really stack anything because I'd want to see how my body reacts to the chemicals. I would probably run just SD for my first cycle & have a really good PCT on hand to help keep most of my gains & strength.

On the other hand if you were going to stack, I would stack SD & Prostanozol. I have heard of people having excellent results with this stack. I have also heard of people stack SD with Ergomax but I personally don't like Ergomax, it's just a matter of preference i guess.

Also, for your first cycle, you may not want to run a 6-8 weeker. It seems kind of long IMO. I would run something like this if you're thinking about stacking:

SD+Prostanozol
    week 1: 10mg SD/day
    week 2: 20mg SD/day
    week 3: 20mg SD/day+75mg Prostanozol/day
    week 4: 100mg Prostanozol/day
    week 5: 100mg Prostanozol/day

Then a 5-7 week PCT
  5. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.35%
    Achievements Posting VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by xxtruxx1
    Stacking two methylated compounds is a huge no-no (just for general knowledge). It's extremely hard on the liver.

I have similar stats to you (6ft .5in) & I was weighing in at 176lbs when I started my SD cycle (my first cycle). I got really impressive results putting on 16 lbs on SD alone.

Personally, I wouldn't stack Ergomax with Prostanozol. Actually, for my first cycle I wouldn't really stack anything because I'd want to see how my body reacts to the chemicals. I would probably run just SD for my first cycle & have a really good PCT on hand to help keep most of my gains & strength.

On the other hand if you were going to stack, I would stack SD & Prostanozol. I have heard of people having excellent results with this stack. I have also heard of people stack SD with Ergomax but I personally don't like Ergomax, it's just a matter of preference i guess.

Also, for your first cycle, you may not want to run a 6-8 weeker. It seems kind of long IMO. I would run something like this if you're thinking about stacking:

SD+Prostanozol
    week 1: 10mg SD/day
    week 2: 20mg SD/day
    week 3: 20mg SD/day+75mg Prostanozol/day
    week 4: 100mg Prostanozol/day
    week 5: 100mg Prostanozol/day

Then a 5-7 week PCT
    Id say stack Prostan with w/e ud like since its not methylated. Emax or SD. I personally dont like SD myself. If you think about it too , E..Max is androgenic and anabolic so it may bloat you up some. Prostan will not bloat you up so that may be a good combo. Poopy had a great time with PP which is like emax and prostan. He put on about 20 lbs and lost some fat as well.

Id run a 4 week cycle that consists of Emax LMG and Prostan.

Then run a 4 week PCT.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  211 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.87%

Thanks for the info. I will shorten the cycle to five weeks and use pro as a stack. I will keep this as my log for the cycle and will be starting some time after new years. I will prob load supps beforehand as it is my first cycle.

Similar Forum Threads

1. newbie first cycle info
    By msrider in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-14-2012, 01:31 AM
  2. Newbie first cycle info on test cypionate.
    By speed concept in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-26-2011, 09:28 PM
  3. First Cycle info
    By dusty in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-03-2009, 12:23 AM
  4. First cycle info
    By hippo666 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-13-2009, 08:36 PM
  5. First cycle info?