Tren how is that on tendons and ligaments

bigrich954rr

Awards
Thanks for the help on the other posted i still have some tren is it hard on the tendons/ligaments or does it make them stronger.

g4ud1n

Awards
  • Established
Was wondering this myself since I just started Test prop and Tren ace a week ago.

Rocky82

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the help on the other posted i still have some tren is it hard on the tendons/ligaments or does it make them stronger.
I've never seen or read any evidence (and good luck finding it) on the direct effects of trenbolone on the joints. I'd guess that the reason it has a bad rep for casuing joint and ligament pain is an indirect effect of it's making your muscles so strong so fast. Ligaments and tendons are always the limiting point in determining how much weight you can lift. Tren works on the muscle and lets say in 3 weeks time lets your pecs handle 80 more pounds on the bench, your tendons and ligaments are still where they were 3 weeks ago before you started. So it's always wise when using something as strong as tren to work up slowly. The strength gains will continue to come, but if you tear something like a pec or bi, you're out for a year or so. Just be careful thats all, and train smart.

Spartan.

Awards
Tren, unlike substances like A-bombs, winny, and nandrolone, has no noticeable (anecdotal) evidence of either joint/tendon/ligament strengthening or weakening.