cutting cycle

OldSpice

Awards
Guys I'm starting to plan my next ph cycle. I just finished my superdrol/1-test pct, and wanna run something again in 3 months. I've decided it'd be best for me to keep bulking until then, and then using something while I cut to maintain muscle mass. My current inventory consists of 1 Methoxy-trn, 1 Max LMG, and 2 Prostanozol bottles. I know prostanozol and max can be effective cutters, but what about Methoxy-trn? What's been the feedback on that so far? Does it retain any water? And if I do decide to go the Prostanozol route, would running it for 6-8 weeks be too long? I would be willing to do superdrol again, even though it wouldn't be my number 1 choice. Would taking superdrol for 6 weeks at 10 mg ed be an effective, safe cutter?

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Honestly you can use any of that stuff to cut. Whether you drop bf or not is going to come from caloric intake and cardio. The Supps will just help maintain your muscle. Hell i use dbol when in cutters

OldSpice

Awards
What's been the feedback so far on M-TRN? How harsh is it? I wouldn't mind using that.