diet via Bobo bulker
plan:
week 1-4 anadrol @ 50mg/ed (100mg??)
week 1-10 deca @ 300mg/week
week 1-12 test cyp 600mg/week
week 8-12 superdrol @ 20mg/ed
letro every 3rd day @ .25mg
hcg 250iu - twice per week

I could use a little fine tuning on this based on my weight, doses etc.
Hailz,
Pestis

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
most guys will run deca for a minimum 12 weeks because it takes so damn long to kick in. if you were to change it, test would run 1 week past the deca. the SD is your call but personally i would limit the amount of orals being ran in a cycle. by that time, you're gonna be feeling fine anyway so why fix what ain't broke with more compounds? JMO. doses look decent, but personally i'd bump the deca to 400mg/wk. as for drol, play it by ear. 50mgs may be enough. i'd say try it for a couple weeks and if sides are bearable, bump it to 100mgs for the other 2 weeks and see how it treats ya.

rest looks good to go. PCT lined up?

pestis

pestis

Awards
most guys will run deca for a minimum 12 weeks because it takes so damn long to kick in. if you were to change it, test would run 1 week past the deca. the SD is your call but personally i would limit the amount of orals being ran in a cycle. by that time, you're gonna be feeling fine anyway so why fix what ain't broke with more compounds? JMO. doses look decent, but personally i'd bump the deca to 400mg/wk. as for drol, play it by ear. 50mgs may be enough. i'd say try it for a couple weeks and if sides are bearable, bump it to 100mgs for the other 2 weeks and see how it treats ya.

rest looks good to go. PCT lined up?
Thanks Beelz,
I was actually thinking of bumping the deca to 400mg, so you think 15 weeks would be better? I think dropping the SD and replacing it with IGF-1 weeks 12-15.
better??

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
much mo betta :) hope the IGF works well for ya.

just remember, test 1 week past deca. don't need any crazy times in PCT, which starts ~2 weeks after your last test enan shot. good luck brudda. keep us posted how it goes. :)

pestis

pestis

Awards
much mo betta :) hope the IGF works well for ya.

just remember, test 1 week past deca. don't need any crazy times in PCT, which starts ~2 weeks after your last test enan shot. good luck brudda. keep us posted how it goes. :)
perfect. Much thanks Beelz!

Hailz,
Pestis