Status
Not open for further replies.

MorganKane

Awards
please read and decide yourself... goto link below

http://www.bbforums.com/showthread.php?t=3992
Wow...
Storm is a f...ing idiot.
The guy did ask a very simple question and he went off the rockers.

Aussie even posted a fake report.
Strom managed to say that the test was done off the records.

This **** is funny.

Does he really think that we are so stupid that we belive everything we read.

Guys, buy my stuff.
Its the best.
Its tested buy i dont have any proof, it was done off the records. Oh yea, take my word for it..
You read it on the internet so it must be true.

So is there problems with Somotorm?
I say yes, to many question and complaints. Never used it myself but I will stick to what I know works, Jino and even the generic works fine for me.

AussieOak1

Awards
Banned

yes guys i got banned again, anyhow here are the fake Somatorm lab reports and a copy of the email sent to me by the lab manager. Enjoy

Dear *****

Dorevitch Pathology is our sister company in Victoria. I have checked with
them and they have indicated that this is not one of their reports. If you
have any further queries in relation to this, you should speak to the
Operations Manager at Dorevitch.

Regards

Chris Brownlow

Attachments

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Interesting. Threads are gone (or in MOD forum now)

A.B

Awards
Before Posting this I again apologize to the site staff.... I hate to intrude on your board but when some moron attacks my staff Im going to defend them.

Wow...
The guy did ask a very simple question and he went off the rockers.
I also suppose you have a wealth of knowledge since you joined in january, and are a gold member.... guess that makes you a veteran eh?
I guess it wasnt seen how Aussiedork1 was posting on my board.... his behavior was uncalled for and made specific remarks to storm, and as you must know, attacks at the staff on all boards are unaccepted
People like you only dream to have the wealth of knowlege storm brings to the boards. judging by your posts you have have a wealth of knowledge and are well definaied amongst our community....

Aussie even posted a fake report.
Strom managed to say that the test was done off the records.

This **** is funny.
what does the frist line your sentence say??? read it again and hopefully you can understand it more because i fulyl agree

Does he really think that we are so stupid that we belive everything we read.
EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dont beleive everything you read on the boards
Guys, buy my stuff.
Its the best.
Its tested buy i dont have any proof, it was done off the records. Oh yea, take my word for it..
You read it on the internet so it must be true.
Storm doesnot endorse the use of illegal drugs or doesnt plug any companys, I guess thats what you assume, and put words into peoples mouths....

So is there problems with Somotorm?
I say yes, to many question and complaints. Never used it myself but I will stick to what I know works, Jino and even the generic works fine for me.
Fare enough, not eveyone is gonig to have the same response to somotorm.....

In all fairness, I deleted the thread to avoid a pissing match amongst boards....

Plain and simple, Aussieoak1 is not allowed on my board because of his direct attacks and manipulative postss... judging by the 5 other posts he has made on other boards he has made a very large contribution and can be trusted

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Whole thing seems strange to me.

MaynardMeek

Awards
  • Established
this board is a dictator ship and Bobo is our castro! :bow28:

regino007

Awards
Bobo, Ive been a member of this board for over 2 years now. But I have to say that this guy is trying to make a claim in the wrong manner. There are known and unknown rules as how things are to be handled. Especially when someone cries out scammer. He should have talked to the staff in the secured forums,IMO.

MorganKane

Awards
Before Posting this I again apologize to the site staff.... I hate to intrude on your board but when some moron attacks my staff Im going to defend them.

I also suppose you have a wealth of knowledge since you joined in january, and are a gold member.... guess that makes you a veteran eh?
I guess it wasnt seen how Aussiedork1 was posting on my board.... his behavior was uncalled for and made specific remarks to storm, and as you must know, attacks at the staff on all boards are unaccepted
People like you only dream to have the wealth of knowlege storm brings to the boards. judging by your posts you have have a wealth of knowledge and are well definaied amongst our community....

what does the frist line your sentence say??? read it again and hopefully you can understand it more because i fulyl agree

EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dont beleive everything you read on the boards

Storm doesnot endorse the use of illegal drugs or doesnt plug any companys, I guess thats what you assume, and put words into peoples mouths....

Fare enough, not eveyone is gonig to have the same response to somotorm.....

In all fairness, I deleted the thread to avoid a pissing match amongst boards....

Plain and simple, Aussieoak1 is not allowed on my board because of his direct attacks and manipulative postss... judging by the 5 other posts he has made on other boards he has made a very large contribution and can be trusted
I am not going to get into a pissing match with you on this board.
Serves no purpose but your post here is pretty much a put down on me. You call me a moron but you dont even know me.

I will just say this:
Reading the thread I think Strom was wrong in how he handled it and it really sounds like he got some vested interest in the product.

Aussie got an agenda for sure, he is all over the boards with this.

So far I have not seen anyone dispute his claim about the fake report that he posted.

Honestly, I could not care less about this ****.

I respect your right to delete whatever you want to delete.

you have to admit that the claim of testing but cant show proof since its secret its funny as best and pretty much worthless.

Strom might be a great guy and a super smart but he did not come across that to me in the thread, actually I think he was wrong.

But I might be wrong about everything, it wouldnt be the first time.

So if you please then insert all name calling and insults here: :study:

A.B

Awards
Serves no purpose but your post here is pretty much a put down on me. You call me a moron but you dont even know me.
How ironic is this?

Wow...
Listen, their were posts on the board that were deleted that were not seen obviously by you....

I would have never posted in this thread until I saw you calling out a staff member on there....

you would probably do the exact same if the situation was in your hands....

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bobo, Ive been a member of this board for over 2 years now. But I have to say that this guy is trying to make a claim in the wrong manner. There are known and unknown rules as how things are to be handled. Especially when someone cries out scammer. He should have talked to the staff in the secured forums,IMO.
Yeah and you haven't posted since April until now. So it means nothing to me.

The guy made a claim, posted an analysis and the mod came over to defend himself. So I let him defend.

So go handle your business.

Status
Not open for further replies.