Have some 19-Norandrostenedione. How to use?

64bit

Awards
OK, I found some 19-norandrostenedione powder and will be starting a 3 week SD cycle. Is there a best way to implement the 19nor with the SD? Or should I just run the SD alone.

Also, what's the most effective method for ingetsting the 19nor? Just swallow it, Transdermal, or could I mix it with some cyclodextrin to make a cyclo (sublingual) batch of it?

Any input on what to do with this 19nor...dione. Does it even work?

anabolicrhino

anabolicrhino

Awards
  • Established
I had great results with a 6 week@ 2 grams per week transdermal(dmso) run with a test base(not 1-test) 4-oht...that was a diol version, anabolical should be the same.... androgenical could be stronger.
good luck!

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I had GREAT results with the 19-nors. Even better then the andros at the time.
What I did was spred the doses throughout the day. But in your case, transdermal would be best (I ran bout 400 mgs / day)
Honestly, you shouldnt really run it with the SD because both compounds will rush/store nutrients to you muscle.
For me though, when on 19nor, I had results of 3lbs a week for 3 weeks! -I noticed when I added some liquid Amino to the mix (pre and post, double does) is when the best results showed.
Honestly, I'm a little envious for some reason. just before the ban I tried and tried to find some 19nor online (it was cheep prices, but eveyone was outta stock) and ordered a few bottles only to be told the day after the ban that they didnt have it in stock!!!! (WTF!- it should have checked to see it was in stock BEFORE it processed my card!!) Anyways- sorry 4 the rant.
Some people get good results of the Nor's, some,...not so much.
If it works great for you, run it solo, if not so much, might as well throw it in.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 12
Anabolics 1