CAN YOU FRONTLOAD WITH TEST BLENDS?

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
COUPLE QUESTIONS ABOUT TEST BLENDS......

some of you might now about my cycle and log i started in cycle info, it was supposed to be based around Test en at 650mg a week started with 4-5 weeks of superdrol, i just found out that the only test i have available now from my source is a test blend similar to Sustanabol 250, called "Test-250", i believe it is an identical blend but different company

its a 10ml vial with 250mg a ml of various testosterones, i belive it contains something like:

[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]testosterone propionate, 30 mg; testosterone phenylpropionate, 60 mg; testosterone isocaproate, 60mg (dont know what this is or how long the ester is)
testosterone decanoate, 100 mg
[/FONT]

my question is this: Can i still take a larger initial dose in order to get the test working quicker in my body during my time off or will the prop hit me like a hammer to the face giving me crazy sides? is it even necessary with a Sust-like blend containing Prop?
i have heard it takes many people up to 5-6 weeks before Sust kicks in! which pretty much is my entire window of time off! that would suck!

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
anyone here ever used a test blend? any comments about time till you felt it?

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
you can frontload, but to take advantage of the shorter ester's in your blend you would need to shoot it EOD. It's not ideal, but yes you can definetly frontload. Why bother though with the superdrol? it'd be effective to kick start with anyways. however you do it, good luck

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
as for "feeling it", longer ester varieties of test take time to build up, so you don't notice a whole lot for the first 4 weeks or so. have faith, it'll kick in

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
Reps for you homey, thanks for the response! so do you think i can take double the dose on my first shot even though there is a bit of prop in this blend?

i dont want the prop to kick my ass but previously i was going to do Test E and take 1000mg the first week and 750mg the second week and then 500mg a week for the rest of the cycle, the consensus was that this would make blood levels of test higher quicker due to the increased dose

i know it will eventually kick in i'm just an impatient bastard and i have 6 weeks of free time and would like the test to kick in as quickly as possible while i have tons of time to eat and train!

how long did it take for a long acting/ester test to kick in with you? how did you know when it was working?

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
i'm 5 weeks into a test e/tren cycle right now, and the test is going good now. my weight is climbing very steadily and i'm leaning out thanks to the tren. i can't really describe how you will know when its working, but just expect awesome pumps, spontaneous erections, and great strength gains.

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
if i were to frontload, i would take 1.25-1.5 cc of your test blend EOD for the first 2 weeks, after that drop your doseage down accordingly. some people feel it isn't worth it, others like to do it. if you've got the spare test, i say go for it

Rocky82

Awards
  • Established
If you have a good amount of gear experience, i'd suggest shooting the test250 EVERY DAY for 8-10 weeks. It's an advanced cycle and it's a great deal of test, but it works phenomenally. Blood levels are nice and stable, you'll feel effects sooner than with a longer ester, etc. If you choose to do it, dont bother running anything else with it. It's more than you'll need.

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
(this is my first cycle btw)the limitations in what i can get kind of suck, i only have enought test to do 500mg a week for 12 weeks, i have no problem shooting it every day and will most likely do just that, i'm just worrie dthat there are not enough shor acting esters for me to even feel anything for the first few weeks, i am already on day 3 of the superdrol tho and i must say this stuff is pretty strong! so far i like it quite a bit (besides the headaches i seem to be getting, could be unrelated)

Rocky82

Awards
  • Established
(this is my first cycle btw)the limitations in what i can get kind of suck, i only have enought test to do 500mg a week for 12 weeks, i have no problem shooting it every day and will most likely do just that, i'm just worrie dthat there are not enough shor acting esters for me to even feel anything for the first few weeks, i am already on day 3 of the superdrol tho and i must say this stuff is pretty strong! so far i like it quite a bit (besides the headaches i seem to be getting, could be unrelated)
Well toss my idea of pinning 250 mg ED then...my advice would be to wait until you can get enough to pin at least EOD. If it were enanthate or cyp i'd say 500 mg per week is fine for a first cycle (250 mg 2x per week), but with something like sustanon, I would advise EOD pins.

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
thanks bro! i appreciate your help.

i have no problem pinning eod, its just if i'm only doing 500mg a week than thats a small amount, which doesn't bother me and is most likely what i will do, i have until Wednesday before i take my first shot, considering taking more a week for only 8-10 weeks also, not sure yet

the questions stands: have you or anyone here taken double dose on first two shots with Sust or a test blend in order to get test levels up quickly?

Rocky82

Awards
  • Established
thanks bro! i appreciate your help.

i have no problem pinning eod, its just if i'm only doing 500mg a week than thats a small amount, which doesn't bother me and is most likely what i will do, i have until Wednesday before i take my first shot, considering taking more a week for only 8-10 weeks also, not sure yet

the questions stands: have you or anyone here taken double dose on first two shots with Sust or a test blend in order to get test levels up quickly?
I dont frontload with test, but I do with stuff like EQ and Deca. If i'm running a long test ester (like enan or cyp), I'll usually kickstart with an oral like DBol or Anadrol. Either that or i'll add some test prop ED for the first 2 weeks. Oh, and with regard to the schedule of pinning, its pretty much understood that the minimum dose for pinning is 1 cc. So when I said pin EOD, i meant 1 cc (250 mg) EOD. And since this is your first cycle, its (1) too much injecting and (2) too much test. So I'd advise pinning twice a week (1 cc 2x a week) or maybe 3 times. But make sure you have enough gear for 3 inj's per week for 12 weeks.

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
cool, thanks! yeah, i dont want to be doing 1gram of test a week quite yet,
i have a bunch of deca also but am worried about taking it with finasteride and am concerned about excessive hair loss,

you dont think a 10 week cycle is worth doing?

in regards to frontloading, i think i'm not going to do that but since i'll be running SD for the first 4 weeks i think it should all be up and running in that time and the SD with the minor amounts of test prop should be good also!

Rocky82

Awards
  • Established
cool, thanks! yeah, i dont want to be doing 1gram of test a week quite yet,
i have a bunch of deca also but am worried about taking it with finasteride and am concerned about excessive hair loss,

you dont think a 10 week cycle is worth doing?

in regards to frontloading, i think i'm not going to do that but since i'll be running SD for the first 4 weeks i think it should all be up and running in that time and the SD with the minor amounts of test prop should be good also!
for a first cycle, you cant go wrong with an oral kickstart for 4 weeks with 10 weeks of a least 500 mg test per week.

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
great! thanks for the advice! i'm 3 days into my SD and plan on taking the test shot here in the next few days!

I'll keep yall informed in my log in the "Cycle log" info section

thanks everybody!

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
I have frontloaded Sust with no problems. Hit a gram ew for 2 weeks then drop to 500 ew for remainder. eod is just fine IMO.