Safe guard Supp Question

ali11atc

Awards
Hey guys, just a routine question here. Im pre loading on my safe guard supps for 2 weeks before i start my 3 week SD cycle.. Im taking RYR,CoQ10,Policosanol,Milk Thistle, Hawthone Berry,

My question is do these supps cause bad gas or even the shits in anyone else? I feel as soon as i take the supps im very gassy and am on the toilet constantly..

Is that a normal recation?

nick500

Awards
personally i've not felt any sideeffects from taking ancillaries, have you bumped up your protein powder intake/milk intake too? perhaps your
lactose intolerant

Nick

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Hey guys, just a routine question here. Im pre loading on my safe guard supps for 2 weeks before i start my 3 week SD cycle.. Im taking RYR,CoQ10,Policosanol,Milk Thistle, Hawthone Berry,
I'm going to ruffle some feathers here for a moment.

Why are you taking all of this stuff? Do you have pre cycle and post cycle bloodwork to suggest that you are going to need all this?

Here is the jist of my supplements:

On cycle:
ALA 600mgs*
NAC 2000mg*
Vit C: 2000mg*
Vit E: 2000iu's*
Fish Oil: 6g EPA/DHA*

PCT:
ALA 600mgs*
NAC 2000mgs*
Vit C: 2000mg*
Vit E: 2000iu's*
Fish Oil: 6g EPA/DHA*
Milk Thistle: 1000mg
Plant Sterols/Stanols: 25-30mgs

Moderate to high doses of general and basic anti-oxidants should be the basis of your general health supplements. I have used this forever and have had stellar lipid, liver, and prostate test reports.

I am not saying that these other supplements are bad for you. Cholesterol is going to get hit whether or not you supplement while on cycle. Your liver is going to be in over drive whether or not you supplement while on cycle. Anti-oxidants while on. Liver and cholesterol supplements post cycle.

I see so many guys pouring bottles full of this stuff down their throats without any data to support the use of it. Spend some money on bloodwork so you know exactly what and why to take it. If you have an extraordinary issue with a particular body chemistry as result of steroid use then there is reason to add a particular supportive supplementation.

*I take these all year long whether on or not

JMO...as you were.