Unused Portions of Orals: Dr. D, Klaus, and anyone else... - AnabolicMinds.com

Unused Portions of Orals: Dr. D, Klaus, and anyone else...

Unused Portions of Orals: Dr. D, Klaus, and anyone else...

Maybe a strange question, but does anyone know what happens to all the excess from unmethylated orals or prohormones. For example, 1,4 andro has high oral bioavailability, but more than half of it is still not doing anything anabolic. What happens to the unused hormone? Is it simply filtered out by the liver and excreted? Are these leftovers potentially active in any way? Could they be a health concern?

This is the type of thing I sometimes think about when I smoke weed

deactivated and flushed by the liver on first pass, I ASSume

Hey Klaus,

Need to pick you brain a bit. Halodrol is being reformulated and re-released without the ingredient Trimethylglycine (methyl donor). There is thread in Nutraplanet's forum that states it http://anabolicminds.com/forum/nutra...-halodrol.html

In your opinion would it impact potency/toxicity?

Sorry for the Hijack
    Give a man a fish, feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, feed him for life. Lao Tse 6th century BC
    •   

Thanks Klaus

On a similar note, I remember inquiring a while back about the gh and steroids that are injected into cattle, and whether or not there could be any repercussions for human consumption. Any thoughts on this matter?
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by jonny21
    Hey Klaus,

Need to pick you brain a bit. Halodrol is being reformulated and re-released without the ingredient Trimethylglycine (methyl donor). There is thread in Nutraplanet's forum that states it http://anabolicminds.com/forum/nutra...-halodrol.html

In your opinion would it impact potency/toxicity?

Sorry for the Hijack
    Im curious about this too. I have 2 of the original but if i wanted to buy say 1 or 2 more i wanna know if its just as effective and what the trimethyl stuff did for H-50.

Thanks
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
    Stats
    6'2"  195 lbs.

Fascinating question, Beo - I've wondered all around this: I suspect there simply is no authoritative answer - that there's simply too much basic research that remains undone. Controversy has surrounded the study and use of male hormones from the very beginning, it seems...which is how we got 'brotelligence' in the first place.

Scheduling male hormones throttles dispassionate research, and enshrines deadly, foolish ignorance.

And boy don't I want to be wrong - so bring on the solid answers to the Wulf's questions

Well, I know there is some sort of catle "tropin". I don't know the pecifics, but I'm assuming fina and syno are part of it. I've read references to hormonally adulterated cattle in the food supply, as the norm, and not the exception. Of course, this info came from the same sources that demonize aas, so who knows.

As I understand it, these gh/fina/syno practices on cattle are the reason for buying free range meats.

Is anyone actually getting decent gains of halodrol? i haven't seen any actual reviews on it. I have just heard of everyone buying. Can anyone tell me what they have heard about gains and toxicity? Thanks

Bobo said the same regarding milk; that the processing would destroy any hormonal residue, rendering it inactive.

Still something that deserves research.

Thanks, Klaus

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-01-2010, 06:48 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-27-2010, 10:12 AM
  3. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-30-2007, 04:41 AM
  4. Bobo and anyone else's opinion on Waxy Maize PWO?
    By glenihan in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 80
    Last Post: 11-04-2006, 04:51 PM
  5. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 05-08-2003, 09:50 AM