test and winny QUESTION

Aragon

Awards
I am a greenhorn. Call me retarded all u want :D but i have a question for all the seasoned veterans. I want to do a cycle for some good mass/strength gains. I have winny tablets and am getting some testosterone suspension. I'm pretty poor so i can't really add anything to the cycle. What sort of gains should i expect? (after i lose the water from the test) I did a 4 week cycle a while ago of nothing but deca. i didn't expect to gain much from this because a powerlifter buddy of mine told me i should do that first if i was going to start taking steroids. I gained 10 lbs (mostly lbm, a little fat too because i doubled my calory intake). So But with what i have, test and winny, what sort of gains have been made with this? any expiriences on this cycle?

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by Aragon
What sort of gains should i expect? (after i lose the water from the test) I did a 4 week cycle a while ago of nothing but deca. i didn't expect to gain much from this because a powerlifter buddy of mine told me i should do that first if i was going to start taking steroids. I gained 10 lbs (mostly lbm, a little fat too because i doubled my calory intake). So But with what i have, test and winny, what sort of gains have been made with this? any expiriences on this cycle?
Okay there is really know way any of us can predict what type of gains you will make but we can help you with attempting to come up with a pretty good cycle. What we need is your stats ht, wt, bf% ect...

Hal

Awards
Are you sure you want test suspension? Someone please correct me, but doesn't that mean daily shots (or more)? I would think it better to buy sust...but I imagine what you're getting is syno product. Either way, you're likely to grow some boobs. Try to scrape up some $ for an anti-e if you're going to do it. Gains are going to vastly vary based on your training and protein intake.

wardog

Awards
  • Established
Okay, winny and test is a great combo..not really for bulking, but it will add quality LBM.

The problem is the test susp. That stuff is in and out quick. It will require ED injects, and many suggest 2x a day injects. Honestly, I would perhaps save up and wait..if the winny is oral, get some test enth or cyp..so your only shooting every 3-4 days.

Do NOT forget the anti-es

Aragon

Awards
my stats

my stats are:
H-6'2
W-210
BF-about 15%

So would it be better to get the test enth. or just switch it with sust? i can resell the test and get something to replace it, but i can't resell the winny. It is oral, 50mg tablets. Nobody wants it but everybody seems to want the test. Also, should I run 6-oxo during the whole cycle or should i finish it off with clomid? thanks

Aragon

Awards
workout

btw i plan on doin 350 grams of protein a day, about 4500 calories total...my training..i lift each muscle group once a week, pyramiding (4,4,4,6,8,10) on the push exercises (it is what has given me the best strength gains so far) and on my pull/bicep exercises--i do 3x6,2x10, and 1x20 for each bodypart. I know this is going to piss everybody off...but i don't do heavy squats. i have a really bad left knee from when i used to wrestle. I try to make up for this by doing deadlifts, light squats high reps and light lunges high rep. Anyway, that's my all my info.

wardog

Awards
  • Established
Get the test enth, it is easier to dose for a newbie, and less peaks and drops of androgen levels.

Also, enth hurts less than sust in most cases.