SD, PP, Max LMG, Prostan

bignast

Awards
I know, not another q on these supps, but i ran SD by itself and loved it but had to cut it short because of an injury. I am proposing a new cycle for Feb. I have all ancillaries in check and i will post PCT at end of thread. Quick stats 6'2" 300 Bf=18-19%, 24 yrs old-some ph experience in past no AAS and have 7 years of solid lifting experience (i am also a PT and Nutritionist). I know all possible sides with all of these supps, but i was wondering if this is overkill especially for shut down-but i have nolva for that

Wk 1=PP 20, Max Lmg 75 mg
Wk 2=pp 30, Max Lmg 100 mg
Wk 3=PP 20, SD 20, Max Lmg 75 mg
Wk 4=SD 30, prostan 200 mg
WK 5=SD 20 prostan 200 mg :twisted:

PCT

Wk 6 & 7=Nolva 40 mg, 25 RXT, LXT, DHEA
Wk 8 & 9=Nolva 20 mg, 50 RXT, LXT, DHEA
also will be adding creatine, trib, and tongkat

any help would be great, thanks in advance

Jim Mills

Jim Mills

Awards
  • Established
I know, not another q on these supps, but i ran SD by itself and loved it but had to cut it short because of an injury. I am proposing a new cycle for Feb. I have all ancillaries in check and i will post PCT at end of thread. Quick stats 6'2" 300 Bf=18-19%, 24 yrs old-some ph experience in past no AAS and have 7 years of solid lifting experience (i am also a PT and Nutritionist). I know all possible sides with all of these supps, but i was wondering if this is overkill especially for shut down-but i have nolva for that

Wk 1=PP 20, Max Lmg 75 mg
Wk 2=pp 30, Max Lmg 100 mg
Wk 3=PP 20, SD 20, Max Lmg 75 mg
Wk 4=SD 30, prostan 200 mg
WK 5=SD 20 prostan 200 mg :twisted:

PCT

Wk 6 & 7=Nolva 40 mg, 25 RXT, LXT, DHEA
Wk 8 & 9=Nolva 20 mg, 50 RXT, LXT, DHEA
also will be adding creatine, trib, and tongkat

any help would be great, thanks in advance
Boy, that looks like a fun cycle :run:I'll be interested how it turns out.
I'm almost at the end of a PP/SD 6 week cycle.... The only thing I didn't do was piggy back the PP and SD on week three. I did 3 weeks PP and then just switched over to SD for the other 3 weeks. I've gained 4 more lbs in the last for days on 30mg of SD, I'm going to run it for another week...
GOOD LUCK!!

bignast

Awards
Thanks for the luck i might need it LOL. I was going to do a similar cycle but as i mentioned i had to cut it short. Good luck with the rest of your cycle!!!

ingo_1978

Awards
I would run the max LMG for the whole cycle as it doesn't kick in straight away.

bignast

Awards
sorry, i also have clomi i might run instead of rxt for shut down-not nolva

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
I'd run the SD @ 20, 20, 30 instead of reducing the dose at the end. Other than that, looks like a pretty extreme cycle.

What is your goal?

bignast

Awards
More LBM and strength. Hopefully the SD will dry me out after the pp.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Sould to super on that cycle man, I'm really interested in your results. How much food does your crystal ball tell you'll be having?

bignast

Awards
I will be eating around 4000-4500 at 40/40/20. I will also be doing low intensity cardio 3-4 times/week and 1 intense cardio (basketball)

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
I suggest you take in at least 400g of protein and at LEAST 6000 cals. If this is not a cut, you'll NEED that much. 4500 cals at your size is about maintenance.

bignast

Awards
i realize this is maintenance but i have some extra bf to get rid of so i was thinking 400g protein, 400g carb, and 200g fat= 5,000 not 4,000. Sorry bad math earlier. I have been reading logs that pp is a little dirty with gains so i am hoping SD will lean them out a little. We'll see!!!

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
That's a lot of chemicals. I think it would be more beneficial to run 2 cycles with half the chemicals. PP/Max for bulk then SD/Prostan for recomp.

300# @ 20%BF= 240#LBM X 2 = 480grams Protein.

I would also consider that 20%BF= ~60lbs fat. I would make my calculations using 240# for maintenance kcals. As a nutritionist you are probably familiar with the Cunningham equation which uses MET's to figure activity kcals, consider using that since you do not need to support the fat you are carrying. Just my opinion.
200grams of fat also seems a bit excessive. And is ~40%of total kcals which does not fit the 40/40/20 macro breakdown.

bignast

Awards
I understand what you are saying-but for me and this time of year i know what i have planned for food and what i will actually eat are two different things. I will end up eating more than planned and probably not good clean cals. Hence the 19-20% bf. I was wondering about all of these chems at one time being overkill. I think i am secretly hoping it will add up to 30-40 pounds from this cycle (not going to happen atleast LBM. I just got caught up in th ph/prosteroid craze and i have a lot of stock and i am trying to figure out what is the best route. If i don't do this stack (not 100% sure either way) i will stick to pp and sd for sure. I have been lurking around posts about dosage for SD and PP but it seems that everyone who has done them are not around my weight. I was wondering if i should go higher (more=better) but everything i know tells me otherwise. Sorry for the rambling but i want to do this right!!! Thanks for the comments and please feel free to add more

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
Keep it simple. Do it safe & smart. Hoping for 30-40lbs is asking for trouble. I would rec'd doing a natural cut before you cycle, maybe with an anti-cortisol. If the chemicals are burning a whole in medicine cabinet may start of with the max lmg/prostanazol.

akp2004

Awards
Ixnay on the Recomp Cycle

I'd have to agree,

At your BF%, you'd be better off to cut up and focus on that first, and then use the cycle to gain mass, with a minimum of fat.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Hmmm... First bignast says his goals are strength & mass, then he says cut. Bodybuiliding is very simple. cut OR bulk. Alternate between cuts and bulks.

A football player might be 300 and go for just strength and size, it's not unheard of. With this new information, I say run a minimum of anabolics with restricted calories and lots of cardio. SD & Prostanozol is a great cutter. You can drop BF% pretty quick with such a scheme.

bignast

Awards
You guys have talked me off the ledge :icon_lol: Sometimes you just buy into hype and put what you know in the back of your mind and what you want to believe takes over. I will cut for 3 months like i usually do in spring except now i will do it starting Jan. I really did not want to cut so early but with the bf where it is, it is a good idea. Lately i have been more on the powerlifting aspect (hence my size) but i would like to get back into the bb aspect. I incorporate both into my lifting but only one has been in my diet. :burger: :rofl:

Thanks guys.
Albuterol, and ECY probably to be used in the latter stages of my cut

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
If you want to do an androgen-assisted cut, you can do 4 weeks of max lmg, followed by 4 weeks of prostanozol and then if you're really into it, you can add another 4 weeks of SD. You can keep the dosages low, 75mg MAX, 100mg Prost, 20mg SD. T3 and albuterol are GREAT cutters too. Of course a 3-month androgen-assisted cut might give you a little bit of rebound...

There are many options out there.

akp2004

Awards
Good thinking!

Well, glad to see the exchange of information was so productive for you.. I think the main thing is just to be clear and intentional about what you're doing. The worst is when someone embarks on a cycle at the upper limit to their BF% comfort zone, and so after 2-3 weeks they bail on their gain cycle eating, and start cutting, and at the end they end up in almost the same place as when they started. Since these methyl cycles are so short, you dont really have the luxury of doing 12-15 week test cycles - where half could be cutting and half could be gaining, and switching maybe from winny/tren to dbol, or vice versa.

On that, I'm reluctant to recommend a methyl/progestin assisted cutter. I'd go at it with albuterol, E/C, HEAT STACK, TTA - etc.. .whatever... but keep clean of the methyls for now, and have a better gain cycle later where you dont have to wait around for PCT and then full off time, before you can hit it.

Your desire to be done with the cutting phase, and back on a gaining cycle using PP, SD, Prost, etc... will be the motivation to keep you disciplined, on diet, and intentional about your cutting... the first few weeks of refeeding and eating back at maintenence should add a few lbs back on you, then add the cycle, and you'll be a monster.... Nothing like going into spring time, on a gain cycle, instead of trying to cut up fat left from a winter bulk that went too long, and got too undisciplined.

With the side effects and unknowns of these methyls, I'm less likely to recommend recomp cycles or cutting cycles - especially with all the good cutting supplements we have right now with sesathin, tta, ephedrine, albuteroal/clen, etc.

Just my two cents,
AKP